Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Developing: 3 Shot dead in FT Lauderdale Airport

Theseus

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Professional Sharp Shooters don't need that kind of help...

unless they're going after undeserving targets... like tourists, and other innocent travelers.

I was referring to the gunman needing a sharp shooter. Have not the foggiest why people do that in the first place. Sad day for those innocence and love ones left behind.

pp

• Upvote 2

Very sorry to hear......

Fort Lauderdale shooting: five dead and suspect in custody at Florida airport

Broward County sheriff: ‘too early to say’ if shooting was terror-related

Eight injured in Friday afternoon shooting and sent to local hospitals

Amber Jamieson

Friday 6 January 2017 21.44 GMT

3174.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=cf167e6d184ef4639bab09cef5d27f45
People take cover behind vehicles.
Photograph: Wilfredo Lee/AP

3500.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=95a5fd7868b4a601b056ad31b422c987
First responders secure the area outside Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International airport.
Photograph: Joe Raedle/Getty Images

Vid in link

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

You'd think they'd at least make him remove the ammo clips from the bag first, right...?

We love our guns, but c'mon... assault rifle WITH ammo clips..?

Somebody in Alaska is going to lose a job for not properly screening that bag.

I do appreciate you saying that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We are not anti-gun...

We are anti-stupid.

Common sense dictates a measure of security ought to have been taken which was apparently by-passed by

an Alaska Airport TSA Baggage Screener who fell down on the job.

We believe TSA to be a hastily formed,  inept agency riddled with under-trained idiots hired to fulfill quotas so

some moron could take credit for higher "new jobs" numbers, especially for his targeted group of affirmative

action hires.

• Upvote 1

He was military, and had many mental issues after returning home from a tour in Iraq.

A whole lot of soldiers followed a similar path after Iraq. Their discussions about it

are mind numbing, and ones mind can only absorb so much until it freaks, understandably.

I am sure now the message will be pushed again that "ex-military should not have guns."

The health of our soldiers seems not to be important, because so many fall through the cracks

after witnessing so much.

Very sad I think, the way many soldiers have been treated, and mental stress ignored by the VA.

• Upvote 2

***/// He was ignored alright, JIMCOR...

One tour in Iraq 2010-11. Not an active time there.

A benign tour as a Combat Engineer... with Puerto Rico national Guard

But STILL ---

In Nov16 he does the right thing and takes himself into the FBI field office in Anchorage,

tells them he believes that US Intelligence was planting thoughts of ISIS in his brain telling

him to watch ISIS videos among other 'things'...

FBI & DHS take him to have him checked out, but let him go after they determined he had no

connections to terror.

THAT'S IT...?!  No follow-up for a clearly delusional, broken guy here....?:facepalm3:

Everyone's blood spilled today is ON THEIR HANDS. Thanks FBI & DHS.

We said it before --- we sure do hate stupid.<_<

This is just too sad to process.....

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

He was military, and had many mental issues after returning home from a tour in Iraq.

A whole lot of soldiers followed a similar path after Iraq. Their discussions about it

are mind numbing, and ones mind can only absorb so much until it freaks, understandably.

I am sure now the message will be pushed again that "ex-military should not have guns."

The health of our soldiers seems not to be important, because so many fall through the cracks

after witnessing so much.

Very sad I think, the way many soldiers have been treated, and mental stress ignored by the VA.

Hello Jim....Good to see you here after some time...Hope all is fine with you and yours

23 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/// He was ignored alright, JIMCOR...

One tour in Iraq 2010-11. Not an active time there.

A benign tour as a Combat Engineer... with Puerto Rico national Guard

But STILL ---

In Nov16 he does the right thing and takes himself into the FBI field office in Anchorage,

tells them he believes that US Intelligence was planting thoughts of ISIS in his brain telling

him to watch ISIS videos among other 'things'...

FBI & DHS take him to have him checked out, but let him go after they determined he had no

connections to terror.

THAT'S IT...?!  No follow-up for a clearly delusional, broken guy here....?:facepalm3:

Everyone's blood spilled today is ON THEIR HANDS. Thanks FBI & DHS.

We said it before --- we sure do hate stupid.<_<

This is just too sad to process.....

SgtFuryUSCZ,  100% in agreement......The Gov't system is screwed up in all angles imaginable and our Veterans suffer for their selfless service & devotion to the nation.   Our fellow veterans deserve 100% attention to the medical issues that exists and many of them unfortunately turn to drugs & alcohol or tragically commit suicide and in this case killed innocent people.   It is truly sad that so many wonderful innocent people died today and our prayers are with the family of the victims.      

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 1

I have been on hunting trips in the US and abroad.  When I go to check in, I tell them I have firearms.  I also tell them I have ammunition in a separate check in. Typically, they check my bags and then walk me over to TSA so they can either inspect the baggage with fire arms and/or scan it while I am right there.  At the destination, I go to their security area near the carousel to pick up my firearms.  The baggage with ammunition has no special handling that I am aware of.  When traveling abroad, it is prudent to talk to the security/customs to see if there are any permits needed even for connecting flights where the baggage with the firearms or ammunition is not physically contacted and checked through to the destination.

Likely, this person had to go to some security desk to pick up the firearm(s) when he already had his other bags he took off the carousel.  He could not carry the ammunition into the cabin of the aircraft.  That would be a huge no no through the airport security.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

How does a guy with mental health concerns get a gun onto a plane in his checked baggage, anyway...

I'm with synopsis.

i have a CCP permit.

its like American Express "don't leave home without it".

both of my little friends must be checked at the airport.

with loaded magazines.

i do not want trouble but I WILL be prepared if there is some.

• Upvote 2

Excellent, MULE !  As it should be for Patriots !

So long as you're not insane, suspected thinking you're an ISIS operative,

prone to violence, prone to anger and rage outbursts, and of sound mind.

This guy was none of those things.

He was clearly broken.

At the very least, they should have taken away the ammo, if not the clips and weapon.

• Upvote 1

Suspect in Florida airport shooting 'lost his mind' after Iraq tour, family says

Family members say Esteban Santiago, 26, returned psychologically troubled from his tour of duty and claimed to hear voices telling him to join Isis

Richard Luscombe in Fort Lauderdale

Saturday 7 January 2017 02.35 GMT

3374.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=90a5dd78cd7a3f68a91b5cec0377689a
People on the tarmac at the Fort Lauderdale airport, where a gunman killed five people and injured eight on Friday.
Photograph: Miami Herald/REX/Shutterstock

• Upvote 1

I probably shouldn't say it but this just doesn't feel right to me. With all the yrs of military training I just can't wrap my head around what I'm reading and seeing in the news articles posted here. One lone shooter, and yes obviously he was shooting because we have seen some of the victims, but then the Sheriff's department responds with up armored MRAPs:wacko:dressed ready for a war:blink:  

It won't surprise me when someone comes out with more to this story. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I probably shouldn't say it but this just doesn't feel right to me. With all the yrs of military training I just can't wrap my head around what I'm reading and seeing in the news articles posted here. One lone shooter, and yes obviously he was shooting because we have seen some of the victims, but then the Sheriff's department responds with up armored MRAPs:wacko:dressed ready for a war:blink:  

I think there's ALWAYS more we'll never know... mostly associated with clandestine agendas... a/k/a gun control narrative.  If we could only follow the "hidden" money behind these occurrences... 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Scott, good observation.

Keep in mind that we have all been inundated with over the top drama and have been victims

of many psyops conducted by our own government. The more drama the better to instill fear and to turn off critical thinking

which fear is the best tool they use for this. The best we can do is question their every move and hopefully be able to

call out the BS we see in just about every event like this. "False flags" work, and have been used for millenia and there

is always someone who pays the price in order to create the narrative that at first is believed, then questioned, then

rejected by those who investigate the evidence, but unfortunately, rarely does it change the outcome and the resulting damage.

Have a good night :)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

I think there's ALWAYS more we'll never know... mostly associated with clandestine agendas... a/k/a gun control narrative.  If we could only follow the "hidden" money behind these occurrences... 

True indeed Jax. It goes deep and beyond what we can imagine. Following the money will always lead to truth

and when in comes to the agenda's we have seen for decades now, the players are not at all who we assume.

Much of alternative media and mainstream media often blame the obvious ones we can see...those that feed the "script",

it is the ones the majority either refuse to admit to or or outright blind to that are getting away with these agenda's.

You know the types, the ones where most will say "oh, they would never do that". I have found this to often be the case,

and the cover of denial they receive allows them to continue the crimes.

Hope you are doing well :)

• Upvote 1