Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New BD Version .. Enhance Cash To Our System !

DinarThug

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't know why so many are upset. This is clearly political in its opine. And NOT from the CBI. 

As with our own idiot, evil liberals the author seems to be suggesting that this,"cancellation", of the current dinar would benefit Iraq and seemingly screw America. He most likely wants to do that because once Trump is POTUS Iraq is going to find themselves between a rock a really hard place. Like all our stupid snowflakes this person is basically FREAKING OUT. Consider that this idea has NEVER once come up before. 

And once you do that consider what the situation was in Iraq in 2003 as opposed to today. 

And once you do that consider what the world would think of Iraq if such a stupid process was actually implemented. :tiphat:

LGD, Totally in agreement.....Our reward is coming to fruition and nothing or no one will stop this blessings IMHO.....:D:)

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

I don't get it. 

We're sorry you allow yourself to feel that way .  Be strong !

All he did was voice an opinion

Which we all do here.  We didn't say he was wrong. So (please) don't say that we did. <_<

and a simple respectful reply-

Our joshing here with one another about toeing the LOPster line is an ancient DV tradition.

You should know that well by now. :facepalm3: 

with an explanation if we're wrong-would be the decent thing to do. 

Reminding one that they may be dipping a toe in the  LOPster tank is a fun poke we do here....

Please don't feel badly about not being in on the ribbing we share here.

Not scold or demean like grade school kids

You mean like you are doing here to us with NO basis for same...?  Gee, whiz... hypocritical much there, CLIMBER... :rolleyes:

Are you the DV Poster Police...?  Do the MODS know they can all go home now that you're here to harsh the mellow and

take all the fun out of this site....? :huh:

Now YOU do the right thing... apologise, say you take it back and you won't take it upon yourself to chastise us any further

over a complete NON-issue.

Don't be a Grinch.... it's too close to Christmas... :lol:

• Upvote 9

I don't know why so many are upset. This is clearly political in its opine. And NOT from the CBI. 

***///

Yer right -- Neither do we, LGD --- gittin' yer panties in a bunch over an opinion piece is pitiful ! :P

Like we said, it had good and bad... glean from it what you will, but don't have a cow over it ! :lol:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Boozer said:

That's my Girls.. I'll be your Santa any day....I would say Ho Ho Ho  but it might be taken the wrong way . Kiss Kiss

***///

Hi ya BigBOOZER:wub: Thanks for lovin' on us some -- we could sure use it about now --  :(

apparently we got taken out back the shed and had ta take a whippin' we didn't deserve ! :huh:

We whipped out our Terrible Swift Sword of Justice and did a little carving up of our own,

but we may be WORM FOOD before we ever git that apology ! :lol::P

And Ho, Ho, Ho to you, too...!  Best kinda Ho is the kind ya don't hafta pay ! :lol::lmao:

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Now That's Using Horse Sense ! ;)

Go Pony - Go Pony ! :o

Image result for funny horse gifs

:D       :D       :D

***////

We wanted a Moon-Walking pony for Christmas.... but they've all been re-assigned to kommie campuses to

ease the intense misplaced angst of the mentally unstable losers there !

We wanna THERAPY HORSEY, PLEASE !    :jester:  Oh, do ya now...

how about we just give you a trophy and send you home, sweetie....  <_<

:P:lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting That Any 'New' Dinars Had Better Only Be The Lower Denoms !

(by walkingstick)

New BD version .. enhance cash to our system

15/12/2016

Dr.. Mohammed Riad Hamza

The issuance of any new Iraqi dinars equivalent to the dollar in the exchange rate

It consists of one hundred per dinar fils and groups: one dinar, five dinars and ten dinars, and twenty dinars, and fifty dinars, and one hundred dinars.

Minting coins from fils and five fils, ten fils fils twenty, and fifty fils, and one hundred fils

As has been the abolition of the currency of the former regime after 2003 and replacing rolling dinar now, it can be done through the abolition of the current period of time and bring new dinar. 

It is important that the Iraqi Central Bank assisted by experts from the «Federal Reserve« The US central bank in the Iraqi monetary system , the development of the currency enjoys the trust of high exchange locally and internationally.

It will be issuing new Iraqi dinars a way to expose corruption as it requires the replacement of currency in circulation is the new currency. 

Thanks for the article DinarThug, this is the main points of the commentators thoughts I got from it (cliff notes). On my IPad an don't have time to Google who this guy is but he does bring up some good points. He does mention issuing a new currency that is equal to the dollar. He states the minting of the LD's. He points out the currency with a high exchange rate locally and International. 

A very good read indeed....

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

OT, there were a few articles saying BOTH currencies would co exist for 10 years.  So that means you will have 10 years to exchange.

Thanks guys I really am :praying: on it 

And this is just more education to the people of Iraq???

Edited by Officiallytook
  • Upvote 1

Ask yourself this questions:

Why the CBI have been reducing the note count for many years?

Why the CBI took the 50 dinar note out of circulation ?

Why the CBI is selling gold for dinars?

Why the CBI is worry about the 000 counterfeit notes?

Why the CBI is so worry about the Chunky Cash?

Why the CBI is worry about of millions of dinars in the wrong hands ( terrorist groups)

Do you think is because the plan is to LOP the currency? ....... NOT

It's because they're planning to roll out lower denomination notes with more Value.... Revaluation.!

1 dinar note, 5 dinar note, 10 dinar note, 20 dinar note, 50 dinar note, 100 dinar  + Coins

Just an opinion from my hammock.!

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go Increase exchange rate

Go LD's

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, Botzwana said:

OT, there were a few articles saying BOTH currencies would co exist for 10 years.  So that means you will have 10 years to exchange.

As far as the rate,  no one knows. What I do know is a .10 rate would look really good right now! But I would give it a week to see what Adam is saying. Still waiting to see which bank is recommended here in the good ol US of A! :D:twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I don't know who this guy is but the way I read it is, If you take your bag of dinars into the bank to exchange for dollars they could exchange for new lower denomination dinar, that are equal to the dollar.  My opinion not great for us.

Ten + years waiting we shall see.:peace:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Any more and ya probably would've been RIDING that moon-walkin' pony, son ! :P

Herding cats out on the prairie.... :lol:

CAT Herding on the prairie is Tuff & Dangerous - those Bull Cats are no nonsense - not to mention contracting the wicked Cat Scratch Fever   :D

• Upvote 1

***////

LOL ! :lol: Probably so, Pardner.... but if you're ridin' with Putin on his pony and Trump

up there ridin' double with him like we saw in the picture on the other thread, well, ya'll

oughtta be able to git 'er done ! :D

Teddy Nugent has sumthin' fer thet there Cat Scratch Fever.....:D

BTW -- who's drivin' ya'll's Chuck Wagon, Steven Segal.... :huh::P

:rodeo:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

12-15-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...there is an article ...that does not sit well. CBI News. The article to me seems to be implying the CBI should just introduce a whole new currency at a 1 to $1 exchange rate.  Which would not benefit current dinar holders. Not what the IMF nor the CBI have stated was in the plan.  Not to mention a new currency with a random exchange rate would fail.  I see this article as just another attempt to avoid what they should be doing. Like so often, Iraq tries shortcuts. There are no shortcuts.  The IMF has clearly stated the plan for the dinar, it does not include a new currency.  New lower denominations yes, but not a new currency.  The issuance of a new currency would be counter productive for Iraq, especially with a few trillion dinar already circulated around world. 

• Upvote 3