Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Leaked Early Results have Massive Trump Lead

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Hope no one is married to a Hillarious supporter...it is going to be a very rough night.

ANONYMOUS: GETTING READY FOR Hillarious'S DEFEAT: https://youtu.be/ILECaNmimgI

Indy

Video posted a whole day before voting sites actually opened......that is some serious voter shenanigans.  :lol:  Hey!....Does "Anonymous" have to show I.D. to vote?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

People don't believe a word the media is telling you today. Get off your butt and go vote. Everything the media ever said to you is a lie.

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh no!.....Did the Cubs win the World Series, or not?!!!  :o  ;)

GO RV, then BV

So you believe global warming is real?   After all the media said so.

I also heard that Dewey defeated Truman too.

• Upvote 1

Even at that Flash - news is biased almost everywhere, just have to watch to see what they're NOT reporting ...

I don't watch our news anymore ... but I have to say occasionally watching this past election cycle on the US mainstream networks has been an eye-opener as to how corrupt politics is - everywhere

I'm an alt-right news watcher now - I prefer the truth to the imagined reality the networks are spewing!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The optimum word in LGD's post is "Everything".....but you already knew that, didn't you?  B)

GO RV, then BV

I have asked you before how many times someone can lie to you before you no longer believe anything  they say (at least not without independent verification).  You never answered, but I would still like to know.

1 minute ago, RV ME said:

I have asked you before how many times someone can lie to you before you no longer believe anything  they say (at least not without independent verification).  You never answered, but I would still like to know.

How do you put a number to such a question?  Children lie to their parents all the time.....even though many parents would deny their children would do such a thing, and yet we still take them at their word.  Example:  I can't say I've ever "independently verified" with an outside source if my son has actually brushed his teeth when he says he has......I tend to take his word for it.  Just gullible, I guess.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

How do you put a number to such a question?  Children lie to their parents all the time.....even though many parents would deny their children would do such a thing, and yet we still take them at their word.  Example:  I can't say I've ever "independently verified" with an outside source if my son has actually brushed his teeth when he says he has......I tend to take his word for it.  Just gullible, I guess.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

I could not agree more.

As for the rest of your response, did you really believe everything your children told you when they were young?  If so, gullible is an understatement.  So if your child said he brushed his teeth and you say you are going to go up a feel his toothbrush and he responds by running upstairs…. I think you would have independent verification (you added the outside source requirement) you were being lied to.  So the next night when you child runs water on his toothbrush but has cookies stuck to his teeth when he kisses you goodnight, would you still believe him?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Video posted a whole day before voting sites actually opened......that is some serious voter shenanigans.  :lol:  Hey!....Does "Anonymous" have to show I.D. to vote?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Nope cuz he/she is voting in New Hampshire  where you can register to vote and vote at the polling place on the same day. All after you sign an affidavit declaring that you intend to live in the state. No ID or proof of residence is required. That's how they roll.

15 hours ago, RV ME said:

I could not agree more.

As for the rest of your response, did you really believe everything your children told you when they were young?  If so, gullible is an understatement.  So if your child said he brushed his teeth and you say you are going to go up a feel his toothbrush and he responds by running upstairs…. I think you would have independent verification (you added the outside source requirement) you were being lied to.  So the next night when you child runs water on his toothbrush but has cookies stuck to his teeth when he kisses you goodnight, would you still believe him?

Typical of you to miss the point and in turn attempt to give me a proper parenting skills lesson.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

14 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Nope cuz he/she is voting in New Hampshire  where you can register to vote and vote at the polling place on the same day. All after you sign an affidavit declaring that you intend to live in the state. No ID or proof of residence is required. That's how they roll.

Is that right?.....Who won that state by the way?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is that right?.....Who won that state by the way?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

New Hampshire has been flip flopping back and forth all night.  As of this minute, the current vote count is: 

4 electoral votes at stake

Donald Trump (R)
Leads by 0.12 point margin

PERCENT    VOTES
Donald Trump    47.51%    327,944
Hillarious Clinton    47.39%    327,088
Gary Johnson    4.17%    28,780
Jill Stein    0.84%    5,795
Rocky De La Fuente    0.09%    640<---who the heck is Rocky? :lol:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

New Hampshire has been flip flopping back and forth all night.  As of this minute, the current vote count is: 

4 electoral votes at stake

Donald Trump (R)
Leads by 0.12 point margin

PERCENT    VOTES
Donald Trump    47.51%    327,944
Hillarious Clinton    47.39%    327,088
Gary Johnson    4.17%    28,780
Jill Stein    0.84%    5,795
Rocky De La Fuente    0.09%    640<---who the heck is Rocky? :lol:

How about........Now!!!?  :eyebrows:  :peace:  Yo....Adrian.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious