Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it comes to immigration, it helps if you’re white

18 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Not sure here where I call you names just bringing to mind your very words and actions in the past.  You pretend all you say and do is right without giving others a thought or care.  Do as I say and think kinda deal, otherwise we are hell bound.  Are you threatening me with threading lightly???????  If so you need to jump, report me my feelings towards your self rightousness and thinking your some kinda prophet is as strong today as yesterday....   Oh and yes, yes my dear prophet I will try my best to abide by what you predict and say...   No names here but you are a joke

:wub: At this point I will have to bow out and admit that you have won the debate. As there is clearly no further comments that I may make to wit you will think me something other than that you already think me to be.:wub:

15 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Try replacing any of the Presidential Candidates in the person casting out demons and see which one best fits the description of who Jesus could be talking about in the above situation.  

:wub: Honestly, IMHO, neither. But thanks for clarifying for me:wub:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: Honestly, IMHO, neither. But thanks for clarifying for me:wub:

I saw the interview with Trump when he was asked, "Have you asked for forgiveness."  I could tell from Mr Trump's answer he doesn't know who Jesus is or what Jesus has done for us.  It is my prayer and hope that he will come to know our Lord by the people he is surrounding himself with.  Mr. Trump has given me the impression from his past statements which I can't quote, that he is for the Christian Faith.  I do not believe any of  the other candidates hold that position. The only logical conclusion is that God has given us a choice and I plan on voting for Trump.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

I saw the interview with Trump when he was asked, "Have you asked for forgiveness."  I could tell from Mr Trump's answer he doesn't know who Jesus is or what Jesus has done for us.  It is my prayer and hope that he will come to know our Lord by the people he is surrounding himself with.  Mr. Trump has given me the impression from his past statements which I can't quote, that he is for the Christian Faith.  I do not believe any of  the other candidates hold that position. The only logical conclusion is that God has given us a choice and I plan on voting for Trump.

:wub: Yes he has given us a choice, in this we do agree. And I applaud you for your conviction:bravo::wub:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Mark, I know that you know, our Lord, our sovereign Lord can bring and will bring all that He calls to faith for His own pleasure and glory.  Will our Lord use Trump for goodness or destruction?  I don't know!  But at this moment I have to believe that God has out  upon us to decide which He will use to glorify Himself.  I pray that Mr Trunk is Gods choice and I pray  that God will use Him in ever which-a-way that will bring His glorious plan to frutation.  I personally think the Lord wants me to vote for the "Donald".  I truly want to do as He would have me do in this matter..I pray, I pray.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

Mark, I know that you know, our Lord, our sovereign Lord can bring and will bring all that He calls to faith for His own pleasure and glory.  Will our Lord use Trump for goodness or destruction?  I don't know!  But at this moment I have to believe that God has out  upon us to decide which He will use to glorify Himself.  I pray that Mr Trunk is Gods choice and I pray  that God will use Him in ever which-a-way that will bring His glorious plan to frutation.  I personally think the Lord wants me to vote for the "Donald".  I truly want to do as He would have me do in this matter..I pray, I pray.

This comes to mind when I think about those who will sit on the sidelines and do nothing:

Esther 4:13-17 (NASB)

13 Then Mordecai told them to reply to Esther, “Do not imagine that you in the king’s palace can escape any more than all the Jews. 14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?”

15 Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai, 16 “Go, assemble all the Jews who are found in Susa, and fast for me; do not eat or drink forthree days, night or day. I and my maidens also will fast in the same way. And thus I will go in to the king, which is not according to the law; and if I perish, I perish.” 17 So Mordecai went away and did just as Esther had commanded him.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

This comes to mind when I think about those who will sit on the sidelines and do nothing:

Esther 4:13-17 (NASB)

13 Then Mordecai told them to reply to Esther, “Do not imagine that you in the king’s palace can escape any more than all the Jews. 14 For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father’s house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?”

15 Then Esther told them to reply to Mordecai, 16 “Go, assemble all the Jews who are found in Susa, and fast for me; do not eat or drink forthree days, night or day. I and my maidens also will fast in the same way. And thus I will go in to the king, which is not according to the law; and if I perish, I perish.” 17 So Mordecai went away and did just as Esther had commanded him.

:wub:I am neither,"sitting on the sidelines", nor ,"remaining silent", as your post suggest. If I were doing so then I suspect that I would not be the subject of so many vile comments. I am, however, putting out in this forum my opinion with respect. Just because that may not be what you or others like to read does in no way say that I'm not in the game. I am very much in this game, doing my part. And I believe that to be preaching the word of God. Soon we'll know how wrong or right I am, and it is my hope then that either myself or you and others will be able to admit what is truth. After all in your own post did you not claim 

Mark 9:38-41(NASB)

38 John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us.” 39 But Jesus said, Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. 40 For he who is not against us is for us. 41 For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because of your name as followers of Christ, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward.

Or was that only for Donald TRUMP? :wub:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I love all you guys and gals but ... SHUT UP. It does not make anyone un-American, phobic of any sort, or bigoted in anyway to want to have a secured border, and secured immigration. Its not bad for us to want the U.S. to return to being a country of laws that are enforced.  I am use to Shabie being caustic, not some of the rest of you. It is not just white americans that feel this way. African Americans, Latino Americans, and Asian Americans, also feel this way. Not all of them or us which is fine and the way it should be, I am just saying that feeling this way crosses all racial lines. 

https://www.facebook.com/donaldtrumppresident/videos/493041587525736/

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:I am neither,"sitting on the sidelines", nor ,"remaining silent", as your post suggest. If I were doing so then I suspect that I would not be the subject of so many vile comments. I am, however, putting out in this forum my opinion with respect. Just because that may not be what you or others like to read does in no way say that I'm not in the game. I am very much in this game, doing my part. And I believe that to be preaching the word of God. Soon we'll know how wrong or right I am, and it is my hope then that either myself or you and others will be able to admit what is truth. After all in your own post did you not claim 

Mark 9:38-41(NASB)

38 John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we tried to prevent him because he was not following us.” 39 But Jesus said, Do not hinder him, for there is no one who will perform a miracle in My name, and be able soon afterward to speak evil of Me. 40 For he who is not against us is for us. 41 For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink because of your name as followers of Christ, truly I say to you, he will not lose his reward.

Or was that only for Donald TRUMP? :wub:

Yes, you are a prophet, and now you're a preacher and a teacher.  How I look forward to your wisdom oh great one.   Please don't t  quote scripture out of context to me.. Lol. Sick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, learning all i can said:

Yes, you are a prophet, and now you're a preacher and a teacher.  How I look forward to your wisdom oh great one.   Please don't t  quote scripture out of context to me.. Lol. Sick

:wub: I have already indicated to you that you won this debate, and have reported your incessant insults to the moderators. It seems that they wont do anything about your vile attacks. This will be my VERY LAST REPLY TO YOU EVER. Please refrain from your insults and name calling as you are incapable of getting your desired response from me, I will always answer in love. 

As for my comments that you referenced above, I believe that I was QUOTING  to Markinsa and NOT YOU. I wish you well and hope that you get all you desire out of life, good day :wub::tiphat:   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Hey, I love all you guys and gals but ... SHUT UP. It does not make anyone un-American, phobic of any sort, or bigoted in anyway to want to have a secured border, and secured immigration. Its not bad for us to want the U.S. to return to being a country of laws that are enforced.  I am use to Shabie being caustic, not some of the rest of you. It is not just white americans that feel this way. African Americans, Latino Americans, and Asian Americans, also feel this way. Not all of them or us which is fine and the way it should be, I am just saying that feeling this way crosses all racial lines. 

https://www.facebook.com/donaldtrumppresident/videos/493041587525736/

:wub: Seriously???????????? of all the people, I would have not expected that from you. "SHUT UP" , at least our mutual friend, Shabbs would have been much more polite with his request. Maybe you should have just let him say it. But I will, for the sake of our friendship, do as you request. This will be my last reply in this thread. And probably this forum, since Adam has seemingly now let DV degenerate into name calling, insults and lambasting reply's where the subject of Donald TRUMP and faith is concerned. I'm truly sorry that my type of replies has cause you and everyone else so much angst. Truly. But I was under the impression that this was an, OPEN, forum. :tiphat::wub: 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

https://www.facebook.com/donaldtrumppresident/videos/493041587525736

Thanks New York Kevin, for bringing the facts known to most regarding the immigrants.  It's all about securing our borders from the illegal immigrants from entering illegally, nothing more, nothing less.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Excellent point, and brings to mind "god does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called".

Trump has the courage to to against the entire establishment universe, and is the only one with that tenacity.

Anyone can see his steady evolution, I also think it is only a short matter of time.

Perhaps this election will be Trump's "road to Damascus".

If Paul can go from Pharisee Christian killer to disciple,  who is anyone to declare the age of miracles ended with the old testament?

What's important is Trump seems dedicated to the truth, that was the exact same road I took, full of pot holes to be sure.

• Upvote 1

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 9:47 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: My dear sister, I surround my words with a symbol of love, and yet you take me as being arrogant. What would you have me to do? I present my debate in a very respectful manner and with as much finesse as is possible. About the only other thing that I could do is not to post at all. Is that what you're asking of me.:wub::wub::wub:

LGD, how did you come to that conclusion.  Was I that bad in relaying  my point to you?!? I would never ask or even attempt to ask you to not post. 

I was honest in telling you how I felt when reading your post, you took it upon yourself to call yourself arrogant.  I was merely in a round about way hint and not to offend you to make you aware that I myself alone was discouraged in how you have been expressing yourself.  Never intended for you to stop posting whatsoever.  

We're Christians and we will be persecuted, ridicule in how we present the word of God. More so from other Christians...because we are also lovers of Christ  We also need to know how to accept the outcome of our actions, even if we don't agree.  

This thread took a left turn, way off course.  Sorry about that Umbertino.

• Upvote 4

As I was identified in another thread by our friend Sentinel......I, the "zombie of Satan" boogety! boogety! Boo!.......would like to commend all of you "Trump Lies Matter" folks for coming together as one and mercilessly and wantonly protesting a fellow member of DV for expressing his unsavory political opinion.......You all got the pillaging part right, if only looting were possible in cyber space.  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, pattyangel said:

LGD, how did you come to that conclusion.  Was I that bad in relaying  my point to you?!? I would never ask or even attempt to ask you to not post. 

I was honest in telling you how I felt when reading your post, you took it upon yourself to call yourself arrogant.  I was merely in a round about way hint and not to offend you to make you aware that I myself alone was discouraged in how you have been expressing yourself.  Never intended for you to stop posting whatsoever.  

We're Christians and we will be persecuted, ridicule in how we present the word of God. More so from other Christians...because we are also lovers of Christ  We also need to know how to accept the outcome of our actions, even if we don't agree.  

This thread took a left turn, way off course.  Sorry about that Umbertino.

No worries PA. Not your fault. LDG and Shabs have high Jacked a lot of threads lately to stand on there soapboxes. LGD seems to be getting worse. I put them on Ignore but it still shows when they make a post just not the comments part.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic B)

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As to the original topic, it's no surprise white people like fences/ walls.  Drive by any gated community or upper middle class neighborhood in the country.  Having been a land surveyor for many years....fences made my job so much more difficult than it needed to be.  What's mine is mine, every inch, no exceptions was the word of the day in that line of work.  

GO RV, then BV

My thoughts here are pretty plain.

Do white immigrants get a break ? Of course, there proven track record, while not pristine, shows a much lower risk. Blacks, while being unjustly judged rate quite a bit higher due to issues created by people of the same color. I have always had a problem with this about Blacks folks as I personally know many and there all awesome people.

Arabs risk matrix is off the chart only because they deserve it. Yes that's right deserve it. While only 1/10th 0f 1 % of all Arabs are radicalized ( report I read somewhere ) the rest or at least most don't report suspicious people. If I was customs or Immigration I would be hesitant as well to let them in. Who would want it on there conscious that they let a terrorist into there country ? Not me.

Just my :twocents:

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

My thoughts here are pretty plain.

Do white immigrants get a break ? Of course, there proven track record, while not pristine, shows a much lower risk. Blacks, while being unjustly judged rate quite a bit higher due to issues created by people of the same color. I have always had a problem with this about Blacks folks as I personally know many and there all awesome people.

Arabs risk matrix is off the chart only because they deserve it. Yes that's right deserve it. While only 1/10th 0f 1 % of all Arabs are radicalized ( report I read somewhere ) the rest or at least most don't report suspicious people. If I was customs or Immigration I would be hesitant as well to let them in. Who would want it on there conscious that they let a terrorist into there country ? Not me.

Just my :twocents:

pp

Bigotry and racism can be hard to escape.....Fear is a strong motivator.  :(  Walls have a way of bringing comfort to some.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 5

As to the original topic, it's no surprise white people like fences/ walls.  Drive by any gated community or upper middle class neighborhood in the country.  Having been a land surveyor for many years....fences mad.e my job so much more difficult than it needed to be.  What's mine is mine, every inch, no exceptions was the word of the day in that line of work.  

Shabs, is it wrong for any human being to want to live in a gated community to feel secure.  With the way this world is going, I would think you would want to do what ever is necessary to protect your property and family. I have to disagree with you on white people liking these gated community, in reality, we will have a diversity of people living within them.  It's not a white thing. Absolutely "what's mine is mine" especially if we put our sweat into earning, acquiring it.  It's not what's yours is mine to take, never has been and never will be.   Now if we lived in a world of Pleasantville, then all would be fine and dandy. 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, pattyangel said:

As to the original topic, it's no surprise white people like fences/ walls.  Drive by any gated community or upper middle class neighborhood in the country.  Having been a land surveyor for many years....fences mad.e my job so much more difficult than it needed to be.  What's mine is mine, every inch, no exceptions was the word of the day in that line of work.  

Shabs, is it wrong for any human being to want to live in a gated community to feel secure.  With the way this world is going, I would think you would want to do what ever is necessary to protect your property and family. I have to disagree with you on white people liking these gated community, in reality, we will have a diversity of people living within them.  It's not a white thing. Absolutely "what's mine is mine" especially if we put our sweat into earning, acquiring it.  It's not what's yours is mine to take, never has been and never will be.   Now if we lived in a world of Pleasantville, then all would be fine and dandy. 

Got no qualms with people living behind walls or fences it's their choice and right......I just remember thinking when I would be breaking down a square mile section and having to cross all the fences to complete the task of surveying off a 5 acre parcel out of an 80 acre farm....of what the free grazers must have felt like when homesteaders starting staking claims and embracing barbed wire.  

GO RV, then BV

Let me just state that there is nothing wrong with wall for protection of your country. Most homes have one. The Vatican has one. The white house has one. Soooo, why not our country. Someone will think of a reason not to have one just like a ID to vote. Some type of discrimination probably.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jg1 said:

Let me just state that there is nothing wrong with wall for protection of your country. Most homes have one. The Vatican has one. The white house has one. Soooo, why not our country. Someone will think of a reason not to have one just like a ID to vote. Some type of discrimination probably.

The one on the Canadian border is going to cost a heck of a lot more than the one to the South......I mean, come on....who fences in only one side of their yard?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The one on the Canadian border is going to cost a heck of a lot more than the one to the South......I mean, come on....who fences in only one side of their yard?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

Ya gotta start somewhere, preferably the biggest leak first. If I had a garden hose and I had a few small leaks and one big one. Which one would you fix first. Wait, let me answer for you. The big leak. See how easy that was. 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, jg1 said:

Ya gotta start somewhere, preferably the biggest leak first. If I had a garden hose and I had a few small leaks and one big one. Which one would you fix first. Wait, let me answer for you. The big leak. See how easy that was. 

I wouldn't fix any.  I'd poke more holes in the hose and lay it out in the garden and save myself the price of a sprinkler......but that's just me.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2