Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Battle of Mosul last lifeline to the Government of Abadi

yota691

Maliki: Sadrist "sabotaged" the political process and Sharing return for prime minister

Political

Since 07/03/2016 18:07 pm (Baghdad time)

119185201643465151463320211.jpg

Scales News - Follow-up

He criticized the former Iraqi prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, the performance of the current government, and said that with the lack of performance is not borne by a particular person, from the other side declared its readiness to return to the prime minister, accused the Sadr movement to sabotage the political process.

Maliki said in an interview with the BBC that he had no objection to return again for prime minister, if there is a political consensus on his nomination by the political coalition that will form a majority in parliament.

Maliki said that "the decision to return will be from a position of national responsibility," adding that "the real problem in Iraq is the lack of harmony", and added that "harmony real among the components of society and the components of the political process on the basis of the ceiling that brings everyone is home roof and the Constitution is missing."

He pointed out that "both missing the harmony between the components of the political process between the parties or blocs Sunni or Shia or Kurd or Christian."

And on the assessment of the performance of Prime Minister al-Abadi, Maliki believed that "there is a shortage in the state administration," but he "refused to undergo this lack of a particular person."

Confronted by the accusation of the Sadrist movement to sabotage the political process through his call for reforms and later to demonstrations in the street, saying that "the demonstrations were from the outset by the Sadrist movement and joined it after the civil power."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr Saturday sparked controversy with his bitter rival Nuri al-Maliki, accusing him of "wasting" Iraq and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul and Anbar, said he was "not a dictator succeed where he came from."

Sadr said in replying to a question by one of his followers on "Organization chairman Badr Hadi al-Amiri's statement that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is one of the foundations of the popular crowd and has a pride and thanks to all these efforts made by them and seen / balances News / copy," Yes, I've seen a section I am not impressed that issued such a speech from him. "

He said al-Sadr, "In general, such a crowd that found it does not represent me and does not represent Iraq," explaining that "*** is not pleased with his ideals responsible for jihad and the mujahedeen."

He said al-Sadr, "is missed from Iraq and the Iraqis and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul, Anbar and other abuses carried out by the right of citizens under Title VI (terrorism, the government and the government of terrorism)," pointing out that "the Evelh dictator where he came from."

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, was charged Friday evening by what he called "lovers of the third mandate" and said it views "beneficiary of the corruption" of being behind the Federal Court's decision to cancel two sessions of the House of Representatives held on April 29 Almadi.anthy / m h n

• Upvote 3

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki
Sun, 03 Jul 2016 16:47:25Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki

Observer news / Baghdad criticized the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki, the current government 's performance, but said the lack of performance is not borne by a particular person. Maliki said he had no objection to return again for prime minister, if there is a political consensus on his nomination by the political coalition which will be a majority in parliament. regarding the demonstrations in Baghdad to protest the deteriorating economic and social conditions , said al -Maliki, said that ravaged the political process is these movements that refused described reformatory. he said al - Maliki said that exacerbated the problems in the country are these moves, "we unfair to reform and unfair to the truth and the political process if we consider the moves that they do is Khtootat reform , "saying those steps" steps hash and sabotage. " He accused al - Maliki , who is president of a coalition of state law, the Sadrists taking advantage of these demonstrations

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

If this pig ever pointed that nasty stubby fat finger in my face, he'd pull back a bloody stump.....

Keep running that pie hole Nouri...ain't no damned body gonna give you no third 'mandate'.

A-FRICKING AMEN Tennessee!!

:bravo::trash::mad::rolleyes:

They jerked him out of that position so fast it made everyone's head spin when his soldiers threw their guns down and ran from ISIS in 2014. I find it entertaining he has no pride what so ever and would seek that rejection again!!!!?

• Upvote 1

This is something we need to watch for when parliament reconvenes. He has always spoke of a majority government, which in other words means the "reform front" that held up parliament to begin with and also he may have a small bloc of sunni's that he has gotten to go along with him and god only knows why, but he is not stopping and like i have said in a much larger post in the past and that is Iran started isis with the help of maliki and assad in hopes that they could come in and save the day for the people and once again have the thrown. I wish i someone would do away with khomeini  in Iran or that their people would rise up against that countries regime, we would have been much farther along if obama had not done that iran deal. 

• Upvote 2

Kurdistan: difficult to predict the return of al-Maliki to judge whether or not the volatility of the parties and the large number of demands

Political

Since 07/04/2016 15:29 pm (Baghdad time)

343.JPG

Special - balances News

Counting Alliance MP Alkstana Amin Bakr, Monday, predict the return of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to power again is difficult and can not know, attributing it to the large number of the demands of the masses and volatility in the views.

He said Baker's / balances News /, said that "in the event of withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi current art there are several options and will go all the blocks Setsegl position to get the most amount of winnings in exchange for support for the new candidate."

He added, "The agreement to take over Nuri al-Maliki again for prime minister in the event of withdrawal of confidence from Abadi is difficult to predict," he said, adding that "the political blocs different in its demands and depends on its ability to convince the masses to meet the demands and the credibility of the blocks it."

Former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said in an interview with the BBC the British that he was ready to return to the premiership again if the political blocs agreed Alih.anthy 29/33 h

• Upvote 2

In the last picture, it looks like al-Maliki is saying, "Stop throwing your shoes and other things at me!  I only want to be your humble ad hoc dictator, destroy your country, and kill all the infidels (meaning the masses opposed to Maliki)."

With the citizens becoming more aware of the corruption behind Maliki and Sadr openly calling Maliki to account, I find it hard to imagine Maliki returning to the PM role and escape the well deserved justice upon him (Maliki).  Justice can't be soon enough.

Maliki accused the Sadr movement to "sabotage" and intended to return to the prime minister (details)

04-07-2016 11:30 PM    
Hits: 1799
image.php?token=ae57ee95b37ef4a29abff79c

Orbit News -

He criticized the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the current government's performance and said that with the lack of performance is not borne by a particular person, from the other side declared its readiness to return to the prime minister, accused the Sadr movement to sabotage the political process.

Maliki said he had no objection to return again for prime minister, if there is a political consensus on his nomination by the political coalition that will form a majority in parliament.

Maliki said that 'the decision to return will be from a position of national responsibility', adding that 'the real problem in Iraq is the lack of harmony, and added that "harmony real among the components of society and the components of the political process on the basis of the ceiling that brings everyone is home roof and the Constitution is missing.

He pointed out that harmony is missing both the political process between the components of the parties or between Sunni or Shiite blocks or Kurdish or Christian.

And on the assessment of the performance of Prime Minister al-Abadi, Maliki saw that there was a shortage in the state administration, but he 'refused to undergo this lack of a particular person'.

Confronted by the accusation of the Sadrist movement to sabotage the political process through his call for reforms and later to demonstrations in the street, saying that demonstrations were from the outset by the Sadrist movement and joined then current cities'.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr Saturday sparked controversy with his bitter rival Nuri al-Maliki, accusing him of B'tadhaaa 'Iraq and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul and Anbar, and said he' does not succeed dictator where he came from. '

Sadr said in replying to a question by one of his followers on the Organization of the President of the Badr Hadi al-Amiri's statement that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is one of the foundations of the popular crowd and has a pride and thanks to all these efforts made by them, 'Yes, I've seen a section and I am not impressed that issued such talk from him'.

He said al-Sadr 'Generally, such a crowd that found it does not represent me and does not represent Iraq', adding 'like me is not pleased with his ideals responsible for jihad and the mujahedeen. "

He said al-Sadr, 'is missed from Iraq and the Iraqis and Spyker, Saqlawiya after Mosul, Anbar and other abuses carried out by the right of citizens under Title VI (terrorism, the government and the government of terrorism)', pointing out that 'the Evelh dictator where he came from.'

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, was charged Friday evening by what he called 'the third-term lovers' views, said she 'beneficiary of corruption' of being behind the Federal Court's decision to cancel two sessions of the House of Representatives, which were held in April

• Upvote 2

So everyone keeps saying that the CBI needs a seated GOI and a stable/secure country 

before they could have any value added to their currency. The CBI has repeatedly stated that 

there are some 30 to 40 trillion DINAR outside of the Central. That is something in the neighborhood 

of 4 billion DOLLARS. Not nearly enough to run a country such as Iraq, much less provide any 

serious stable/security whatsoever. With Iran interfering in the affairs of Iraq via Maliki and his little 

turds, Abadi's hands are pretty much tied. 

However, it's the little things that P I S S leaders off that cause major changes. Things like killing some 

300 innocent Iraqis, and then having an angry mob throw their shoes at the P.M..

Notice how that Abadi has now ordered the execution of all convicted terrorist in Iraq? I think that this is 

the Archduke Franz Ferdinand scenario for Iraq. Except that Abadi doesn't have the funds to do anything hard 

core about it. Aside from executing a bunch of convicted terrorist, which in all likelihood will only resort in 

more bombings. Abadi needs money and he needs it now, add to that the fact that he's seriously POed and 

what everyone thinks is the correct method for this increase to occur becomes totally IRRELEVANT. 

At .10 cents he's got more money, but he's so upset that he just ordered the mass execution of all convicted 

terrorist. At .25 cents he could now by better small arms weapons and better training for his troops. 

BUT AT JUST $1 DOLLAR 

Abadi could turn 4 trillion DINAR into 40 trillion DOLLARS. 

And because the entire world has put Iraq in  the position that it is in today, I doubt that anyone would argue.

And with 40 trillion dollars worth of currency Abadi could supply his military with the most sophisticated 

weapons, place enough troops on the Iranian border to stop their interference.  Think about how much loyalty

that could buy. Or how much surveillance equipment to track down the remaining dirt bag stragglers willing to 

die for Satan. A true leader that was seriously P.O.ed enough would stop at nothing to bring peace. 

In conclusion, I no longer subscribe to the theory that Iraq needs a seated GOI nor a stable and secure country

to give increased value to the DINAR. I believe that Iraq will NEVER  get either until they add enough value to 

the DINAR to buy that security, and the kind of loyalty necessary to create a stable government. 

And if you think that is crazy ask yourselves, how the heck do you think America does it?  

• Upvote 10

Shahbandar: Maliki "collapsed" and the Shiites awaiting " a terrible disaster . "

5 hours ago 0 Comments

Shabandar: Maliki "collapsed" and the Shiites awaiting "a terrible disaster."

Iraqi leaders taking part in the funeral of Ahmad Chalabi - file photo

K24 - Erbil

Launched a writer and political analyst Ghaleb Shabandar a scathing attack on the former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, saying he "collapsed" He also pointed out that Iraq's Shiites awaiting "terrible disaster" because of it.

Shabandar said in a television interview, asking, "Who brought advisers who do not have a certificate came with five of his supporters and Onsabh and make them members of the House of Representatives?" He said, referring to al-Maliki, who ruled the country for eight years was a storm of instability for the period 2006 and 2014.

He is the brother of Shahbandar MP Izzat Shahbandar and close to the decision-makers in Iraq that Maliki "has collapsed."

He added that as a result of the rule of al-Maliki, "the Iraqi Shiites are embarking on a terrible disaster."

Shabandar his face and the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim said that "the prayers in this hall Altagotip not please God ... and I advise you to abandon the religious Tilsank and go down to the street for the purpose of construction."

The Shahbandar has lost the eldest son, Ammar, a journalist in the car bombing took place in the Karrada in May last year and at the time resulted in the killing and wounding about 35 people.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I do not think you want to start a pissing contest with Sadr.  You may find that one of his boys may have a drive by.

On second thought...please DO start a issiong contest with Sadr...no really I dare anyone who is against what Abadi is trying to get done! ESPECIALLY the dog Maliki!

• Upvote 2