Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do You Really Really Still Believe In A Huge RV at This Point Seven Years Later?


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Here one article that speaks of 20 Billion being recovered, and last week they had another that out of 200 Billion they are recovering 100 Billion...(which you can look for)...How much more do they need to pay this all back? 

And to Anti.....:wave:

Much Thanks, Yota, for all the good information you bring to this sight.  For the most part, I would not be able to make any real assessments of the conditions in Iraq without all your much appreciated work here at DV.

:tiphat:

Somebody must have gave you a neg on your post.  I evened it out but would have liked to give you more emeralds.

Thanks Again!

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope that Y'all can sell your dinar and move on with life !  Constant Negativity is not without its price. The truth is that there is a lot of bad things that can sour your zest for life, wel

Seems like everyone of us comes from different walks of life and has different perspectives on this IQD speculative investment.  I couldn’t believe some of the outlandish claims folks were making abou

My topic for today's debate is honest.  It is not meant to anger, frustrate, or humiliate anyone.  I do not want to be gnawed on, ridiculed, spit at, or slammed as a "lobster".  I am simply asking for

YES, OF COURSE..........HUUUUUGE!!....................but, as well, I do believe in the Easter Bunny and Santy!!

....hope springs eternal.............................................................:rolleyes:

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Been into the Dinar RV since 2005 and have put the thought of it RVing aside till Abadi arrived on the scene.  He is the only hope for getting the corruption and security under control.  Once he has a handle on these issues, there will be pressure to increase Dinar's value.  Iraq has too much wealth potential.  Mineral resources has more value than oil in Iraq.  Agriculture growth will resume and grow back to where it was before- Middle East's bread basket.  Yes, the Dinar value will increase, but don't hold your breath.  Too much work needs to be done to see it soon!

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Much Thanks, Yota, for all the good information you bring to this sight.  For the most part, I would not be able to make any real assessments of the conditions in Iraq without all your much appreciated work here at DV.

:tiphat:

Somebody must have gave you a neg on your post.  I evened it out but would have liked to give you more emeralds.

Thanks Again!

Got it for you Synopsis.... +1 from the both of us, as Yota deserves :-) 

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2016 at 9:17 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We aim to amuse, entertain and delight. :P We oft times fail miserably.

Some days this dang Dinar makes our heads ache ! :eek:  ....

Wheel in the bar cart. :eyebrows:  Martinis make bad thoughts go away. :lol:

 

.

 

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is only a finite edge between anti matter and matter and yet matter has won out ! That's what I'm gambling on ! We are all supposed to be here against all odds ! At what place in the he Milky Way do lobsters think we should be ? My thesis would take more that a collection of encyclopedias , however the fact that we are here should be a great testament of our existence. OK now my point , with almost equal forces, negatively consumes almost everything in it's path, the parallels are far to similar to our own solar system , so at what level could we agree that negative behavior is not conducive to our own well being ? I just want y'all to be well ! 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Antietam, to try and answer your question on your original post on top... I have held dinar since April of 2004. I have heard from people that I trust, i.e. A great long time friend, my brother who is a big banker, friends in this investment and now from my Kurdish friend that the possibility of the Iraqi dinar increasing in value is not only possible, but probable eventually. When and how much? Who knows... I firmly 100% believe this was the original plan. Why I believe it 100% is my personal private stories that I have been given from people real close to me over the years that would never lie to me about things they were privy too. Could these plans have changed after all these years?, Absolutely!! But I know from my Kurdish friend that they had a meeting as recently on Jan 17th discussing that very scenario.. I am in this investment for the long haul unless I have to sell out due to financial reasons because I want to see what comes of it.. Time will tell and we shall see.. ;)

  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To answer this bluntly, yes, there is still ample opportunity for some kind of large spike in value of current holdings.  As to when, and how much of a spike?  That remains to be seen.  Iraq and the IQD are one of several stages that the true conflict of the world is being played out on and the timelines for this scale of action is much longer than a normal person really thinks about.

As to the "after seven years" part.  Seven?  Only seven?  I have been holding IQD since it was initially released to the public.  I got mine directly through J.P. Morgan Chase for a very nominal exchange fee.  I have already made money on the IQD and I have no intention of getting rid of it.  The detractors of this "investment opportunity" seem to forget that there are plenty of us who have already netted a lucrative 20%+ return and this is prior to Iraq actually plugging itself into the global economic system (and America's true influence.)  I see nothing but upside here.  Obviously the general rules of prudent investing apply....don't over invest, don't invest for the short term, understand what it is your actually investing in vs what you think it is...etc.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had dinars for well over a decade.

NEVER in the history of the world has a currency revalued to the fantasy level everyone dreams about.
ONE NOTE will be worth $75K if there's a $3 instant RV?  
NOPE! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Especially anytime soon. Not this week. NOPE.

New denoms will come out, and you have 90 days to exchange the old 25000 notes for 25 dinar notes,
which might be worth $25-75 depending if the new rate is 1:1 or 1:3.

Which is why I'm having so much fun shooting down people who think there will be a magic RV this week.
Or tomorrow. Or soon.
Iraq isn't ready yet, and besides which it's not gonna happen the way everyone hopes, sorry!
 

There will be NO 800 numbers, negotiable rates, Reno exchanges, "secret" exchanges to keep you hyped, "tiers" of priveledged individuals who cash out before you do, no arrangements on military bases, no "everyone needs to be quiet right now," no Madam Wu, no cartels, no Circle Of Five, no "we're next," no higher rate with a Safe Keeping Receipt (usually in Reno), private group exchanges, better rates with groups, 
NONE OF THAT. 

It's not "DONE" until we see a real exchangeable rate on the CBI website and everywhere else like XE.com.
NOT BEFORE.
There is no proof of anything until the rate changes.
Rate published in the Gazette? Is that a PRIVATE Gazette or what?

This post is the end-all be-all TRUTH.
 

  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

ill tackle this

you are right about a few things...the 1 800 number never existed and never will...( naybe you were a part of this and got burned..if so sorry about that)

we will see the rate on the CBI and he XE

I DO think that you are wrong about an instant RV..it may be a few pennies....but it will change and eventually rise to a much higher level...what is that...NO ONE knows not even you.

Is Iraq ready...maybe maybe not...we are outsiders peering through a clouded glass window while standing on each others shoulders and holding each other up. This is where you do not fit. We have all over the past many many years have has doubts, but we discuss them and bring over articles to discuss. 

You fit here in the tank..but be nice to those here...they do not believe in an RV but they are good peeps.....certainly good with butter!!!!

no offence rock...lol

 

 

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

ill tackle this

you are right about a few things...the 1 800 number never existed and never will...( naybe you were a part of this and got burned..if so sorry about that)

we will see the rate on the CBI and he XE

I DO think that you are wrong about an instant RV..it may be a few pennies....but it will change and eventually rise to a much higher level...what is that...NO ONE knows not even you.

Is Iraq ready...maybe maybe not...we are outsiders peering through a clouded glass window while standing on each others shoulders and holding each other up. This is where you do not fit. We have all over the past many many years have has doubts, but we discuss them and bring over articles to discuss. 

You fit here in the tank..but be nice to those here...they do not believe in an RV but they are good peeps.....certainly good with butter!!!!

no offence rock...lol

 

 

Damn you tellem SG7 ! I don't mind a smart person that reasons and that can convey a plausible hypothesis to a therory that has yet to be determined. What I do mind is a forcfull SOB that thinks we are all stupid and he or she has the answer to life ! Go RV !

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterNope said:

I've had dinars for well over a decade.

NEVER in the history of the world has a currency revalued to the fantasy level everyone dreams about.
ONE NOTE will be worth $75K if there's a $3 instant RV?  
NOPE! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
Especially anytime soon. Not this week. NOPE.

New denoms will come out, and you have 90 days to exchange the old 25000 notes for 25 dinar notes,
which might be worth $25-75 depending if the new rate is 1:1 or 1:3.

Which is why I'm having so much fun shooting down people who think there will be a magic RV this week.
Or tomorrow. Or soon.
Iraq isn't ready yet, and besides which it's not gonna happen the way everyone hopes, sorry!
 

There will be NO 800 numbers, negotiable rates, Reno exchanges, "secret" exchanges to keep you hyped, "tiers" of priveledged individuals who cash out before you do, no arrangements on military bases, no "everyone needs to be quiet right now," no Madam Wu, no cartels, no Circle Of Five, no "we're next," no higher rate with a Safe Keeping Receipt (usually in Reno), private group exchanges, better rates with groups, 
NONE OF THAT. 

It's not "DONE" until we see a real exchangeable rate on the CBI website and everywhere else like XE.com.
NOT BEFORE.
There is no proof of anything until the rate changes.
Rate published in the Gazette? Is that a PRIVATE Gazette or what?

This post is the end-all be-all TRUTH.
 

LOL another Eeyore. Still believes the world is flat.. thinks "Fire", "Electricity", "Telephones" , "Penicillin", etc  is just crazy talk. Things happen DAILY that no one thought possible.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.