Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillarious Clinton: 'I've Been The Most Transparent Public Official In Modern Times'

There has been so many holes shot through her bogus statements that Hillarious could be termed more see through than transparent.  Looks like she is taking every opportunity to spin her legacy circumstances especially with the Bern man winning Democratic Primary States.

My favorite bumper sticker so far, seen on an Audi in grocery parking lot yesterday, Washington state:

Trump pic on left side, Hillarious pic on the right side, in the middle in big letters: " TRUMP that B##CH in 2016 "

Now THAT'S Hillarious !!

• Upvote 5

Hillarious Clinton: 'I've Been The Most Transparent Public Official In Modern Times'

***///

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.   <_<

Lie, deny, deflect - it's always been the mantra for this entire administration.  

The Cloward & Piven Handbook for Kommies lays out this particular m.o. as  s.o.p.

And they all go merrily along as  though there is nothing wrong -- for them there isn't,  they are

the UNTOUCHABLE elite and cannot be touched by the long arm of The Law or True Justice.

And everyone else is expected to lie down and take it like the brainwashed, enslaved masses they've become

under their satanic spell...   <_<

Until someone like Trump comes along,

... wearing a Garlic-emblazoned Ball Cap, a Cross Necklace,

carrying a Bible, a sharpened Stake and a Smith & Wesson full of Silver Bullets

Happy hunting, Sir.   :tiphat:

• Upvote 5

, I feel like a cat coughing up a hairball !

Everytime she speaks she's like a cat coughing up a hairball... nothing but disgusting...

***///

Until someone like Trump comes along,

You guys are starting to voice what a lot of us have been thinking.

I watched a few minutes of a recient Trump speech, and I'm starting to accept the reality of a pres Trump.

This whole process has affected him, I can hear the difference in his words, and he is going in the right direction.

The problem with that is even if God sent Gabriel to have a chat with him last night he couldn't say anything, he HAS to play some cards close in order to keep the independents and crossover dems.

Trump is in an almost perfect position to pull down the widest demographic spread possible.

Anymore left and he'd lose right, anymore right and he'd lose left.

He has started to drop references that when taken in context demonstrate an understanding of concepts that go right over the mainstream bobble-heads.

Either he is playing them in a way that they are just too stupid to understand, or he is playing constitutionalists.

So far, he's got the media thanking him for calling them idiots.

Of course she's the most transparent public official......after all, most people can see right through her.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

No fair, that was my line...

• Upvote 5

She believes her own lies, then again, so do most politicians

who are full of themselves. They really enjoy talking down at

others while they take something from you.

***///

But she's REALLY comin' up short of a 6-pack....

The massive illusions she's functioning under aren't helped by being old, unstable, falling and smackin' yer brain,

brain cancer, brain tumours, brain farts, etc...

which only serve to compound and aggravate the original disease she's busy hosting:  

BEING AN  ILLUMINATI  DEMONCRAT... the worst kind.  <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

wasn't it Hitler's propaganda minister...who said if you tell a lie long enough, loud enough and often enough....people will believe it's the truth...this goes right along with the rest of the Hilarious agenda ...also supported by Hitler and his goons...namely the support of Planned Parenthood....Margret Sanger Harris's genocidal Brainchild....but then again  there is a serious virus going around these days...called "lemming flu"....sure to lead whoever contracts it right off the nearest cliff...

:facepalm3:  :facepalm:  :facepalm1:  :facepalm2:

• Upvote 4

Everytime she speaks she's like a cat coughing up a hairball... nothing but disgusting...

You guys are starting to voice what a lot of us have been thinking.

I watched a few minutes of a recient Trump speech, and I'm starting to accept the reality of a pres Trump.

This whole process has affected him, I can hear the difference in his words, and he is going in the right direction.

The problem with that is even if God sent Gabriel to have a chat with him last night he couldn't say anything, he HAS to play some cards close in order to keep the independents and crossover dems.

Trump is in an almost perfect position to pull down the widest demographic spread possible.

Anymore left and he'd lose right, anymore right and he'd lose left.

He has started to drop references that when taken in context demonstrate an understanding of concepts that go right over the mainstream bobble-heads.

Either he is playing them in a way that they are just too stupid to understand, or he is playing constitutionalists.

So far, he's got the media thanking him for calling them idiots.

No fair, that was my line...

I'm a independent and he has my vote. Ive been waiting for a candidate that is less politician and more business man

• Upvote 2