Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Close is Close

shadowm35

Hi All,

I hope you folks are all enjoying your weekend and that in the coming days, as they said in Jerry Maguire “SHOW US THE MONEY”. Anyways, got a question for all you folks that have been on this rollercoaster for a while. I am going to guess you have all seen your share of pumping, BS and more rumors then you care to mention. So my question is, with all the information coming out of the sandbox of late, has there been any time in the past that it was as positive as this seems to me? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the probability of something finally happening as opposed to any time in the past? I am relatively new to the site and only a year into this investment. I have read many of the past posts and there are some great people here who seem to have a good head on their shoulders and can read through a lot of the BS that can come here from time to time. I have enjoyed reading many thoughts from all of you and am curious as to your thoughts on the above questions. Oh, and Possum, I think a great big barbeque for all the believers, featuring some of the famous brisket I have heard about, with plenty of beer and laughs would be a great way to celebrate those of us who had the courage to invest. :twothumbs:

Have a great weekend all :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shadow;

-1 to 11; in other words, knowone knows for sure, but intell (not rumors) is comming together (for what it is worth). emot-questioned.gif

I have been in this for just over a year now, which is a very short time in comparison to many here, but think IN MY HONEST OPINION, now through end July has a good chance.

I just keep buying a few every now and then, with money i can afford to lose.rolleyes.gif

Best wishes to you! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

ret

• Upvote 3

Hi All,

I hope you folks are all enjoying your weekend and that in the coming days, as they said in Jerry Maguire “SHOW US THE MONEY”. Anyways, got a question for all you folks that have been on this rollercoaster for a while. I am going to guess you have all seen your share of pumping, BS and more rumors then you care to mention. So my question is, with all the information coming out of the sandbox of late, has there been any time in the past that it was as positive as this seems to me? On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate the probability of something finally happening as opposed to any time in the past? I am relatively new to the site and only a year into this investment. I have read many of the past posts and there are some great people here who seem to have a good head on their shoulders and can read through a lot of the BS that can come here from time to time. I have enjoyed reading many thoughts from all of you and am curious as to your thoughts on the above questions. Oh, and Possum, I think a great big barbeque for all the believers, featuring some of the famous brisket I have heard about, with plenty of beer and laughs would be a great way to celebrate those of us who had the courage to invest. :twothumbs:

Have a great weekend all :D

THE REASON I THINK WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE 15TH: A FEW WEEKS AGO A POST STATED THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL TOLD IRAQ TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT IN PLACE BY THE NEXT MEETING, WHICH IS ON THE 15TH.

• Upvote 1

I've only been in dinarland for a year. When I started, almost all intel was from "contacts" and was wrong 100%. I feel we are very close due to the sheer number of positive economic news articles that have come out only in the last two months or so. More than the rest of the year combined . I think this baby will pop before summer is over. I mean, how much longer can they put the budget off? Not much longer imo.

• Upvote 2

I have had the dianr for 6 years dates have always been floating around no one will know when it is going to happen. I just hope it does hit around the 15th like everyone is saying that would be wonderful. but time will only till the date in my book will come and past with nothing. Then we will move on to the next date. LOL but really here is to hope and wishing that it will RV soon.

• Upvote 1

I've only been in dinarland for a year. When I started, almost all intel was from "contacts" and was wrong 100%. I feel we are very close due to the sheer number of positive economic news articles that have come out only in the last two months or so. More than the rest of the year combined . I think this baby will pop before summer is over. I mean, how much longer can they put the budget off? Not much longer imo.

Someone had already posted the new budget for Iraq this year a couple of days ago and just as i expected, no mention of a rate or any information that you could put together to come up with a new rate....There new budget is probly already being implemented....its just simply the plan for spending in different sectors for the rest of the year.....not sure why there was such a big deal placed on the budget....but please someone if im wrong and you have some facts to shine the light on please feel free to step forward and inform us all!

I'm no expert either but like they say pick up what you can that you can afford to lose. I believe the 15th is very significant and it COULD happen then but my best guess is before Aug 1st. On the other hand they have been announcing on Iraqi tv to watch for breaking news on the 14th or 15th.....so who knows. God is great...beer is good...and Iraqi's are crazy. SHOW ME THE $$$$$.........

• Upvote 1

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR 7 YEARS THIS OCT. THE ONLY THING I SEE DIFFERENT NOW IS THAT MORE PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THERE TWO CENTS OF INFORMATION IN. I STILL SEE IT A YEAR FROM NOW. I KEEP LOOKING FOR ONE SOURCE AND THAT IS ADAM'S INTEL FROM CBI AND THAT SOURCE HAS NOT SPOKEN IN QUIET A WHILE SO THAT TELLS ME THAT THERE IS NOT A LOT GOING ON..IF THE CBI INTEL THAT ADAM HAS IS NOT SPEAKING THEN HOW ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE PREDICTING THESE DATES, WHAT INTEL DO THEY HAVE THAT THE CBI INTEL ISN'T PASSING ON TO ADAM.............. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

• Upvote 1

IMO, nothing can START in the RV process until june 15th because of the seating of the government and a lot of other little tid bits. All news points to an rv before september 1 to have enough time to recoup the rest of the BIG bills (25,000 and such) and still have a time frame for investers( us) to cash in. Throw in the info about ships at sea with "GOODS AND SUPPLYS " on them waiting for PAY, falls in with some of the guru,s time frame of before july 26th.

So, an RV between june 15th and july 26th is My opinion from ALL of the post that I have read! ENUFF SAID!

THE REASON I THINK WE WILL SEE THE RV BEFORE THE 15TH: A FEW WEEKS AGO A POST STATED THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL TOLD IRAQ TO HAVE A GOVERNMENT IN PLACE BY THE NEXT MEETING, WHICH IS ON THE 15TH.

Hey Pat ...

Can you give me a link for that?

I'm a 9+ by July 1 ... 8 by June 15 and I'd love to take it to a 10 with that link ... how about it?

I'VE BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT FOR 7 YEARS THIS OCT. THE ONLY THING I SEE DIFFERENT NOW IS THAT MORE PEOPLE ARE PUTTING THERE TWO CENTS OF INFORMATION IN. I STILL SEE IT A YEAR FROM NOW. I KEEP LOOKING FOR ONE SOURCE AND THAT IS ADAM'S INTEL FROM CBI AND THAT SOURCE HAS NOT SPOKEN IN QUIET A WHILE SO THAT TELLS ME THAT THERE IS NOT A LOT GOING ON..IF THE CBI INTEL THAT ADAM HAS IS NOT SPEAKING THEN HOW ARE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE PREDICTING THESE DATES, WHAT INTEL DO THEY HAVE THAT THE CBI INTEL ISN'T PASSING ON TO ADAM.............. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...

I have to say Why pass on the obvious , When it is in the new's . And I believe Adam is probably Taking his Securities Exams June 15th is UN meeting take it for what it's worth Oh I have had mine 6mos Had to see 75% of puzzle together 1st

Edited by Telabiz

Ali stated in a Q and A that he has access to 100 Billion IQD / month for sale.

So how is Iraq recouping big bills and lowering the "000" inventory?

??faster than Ali is selling I hope??

I believe it is an allocation , I think somwhere around 1.7 tril and we are not there yet . Any one else have Intel ?

Ali stated in a Q and A that he has access to 100 Billion IQD / month for sale.

So how is Iraq recouping big bills and lowering the "000" inventory?

??faster than Ali is selling I hope??

For one thing, your quote said he has access to, that doesn't mean he's selling that much?

and,

The CBI brought in 803.385 billion dinar in this last weeks foreign cuurency auctions.

27.173 billion dinar cash, the rest foriegn transfers.

****************************************************************************************************

http://en.aswataliraq.info/?p=133068

CBI sells $684m this week

June 11, 2010 - 08:48:58

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) dollar sales in auctions for this week increased to $684.898 million compared to $617.800 million last week.

“The demand hit $22.970 million in cash, covered at an exchange rate of 1,183 Iraqi dinars per dollar, compared to last week’s $10.070 million, while foreign transfers outside the country registered $661.928 million, covered at an exchange rate of 1,173 Iraqi dinars per dollar, compared to last week’s $607.730 million,” according to a CBI news bulletin received by Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

None of the banks that participated in this week’s sessions offered to sell dollars.

The Central Bank of Iraq runs a daily auction from Sunday to Thursday.

SH (P)

I would say probly a 6 or 7.....mark these words.....we are still AT LEAST another month away before they even get a PM selected....they take forever to do anything so what makes you believe that just cause they are having their first parliment meeting that everything will be figured out and that they will get together with IMF, CBI and RV? I still think we have a little ways to go....I honestly at this point feel that we will be lucky as hell to see the infamous RV of their currency by the end of the year....they just drag their feet with EVERYTHING possible.....getting a govt together is the most important part of all so that they can maybe show they have some kind of stability and look how long it has taken so far.....and that was just to figure out who actually won the elections by count of votes hahaha.....i pray im wrong....i really do...but i would be willing to bet for sure that we will see June and July go by without any RV....and then the next person will come out giving us a next date to look for just because they are having some kind of meeting....it will happen but we have to give them time to get their ducks in a row.....and someone needs to show them how to build some confidence in themselves hahaha....we know they can do it and the whole world knows they can do it....only people with doubt is themselves.....someone needs to go over there and hold them hostage so that they will speed this process up hahaha sheesh.....ive got alot of patience but come on.....there is no reason for this parlay!!! i was thinkin maybe if we get them all hooked on crack or get them addicted to speed......well you get the idea hahaha

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry but the last time Adam was here he spoke about the timing of the RV happening in the middle of the summer. He was pretty specific about it being before middle of the summer. He then went on to say that when the time was right he would inform us of other details/intel. I hope that his is resting and enjoying his family like many of us should be doing. Just because Adam isn't speaking some tend to think that something is wrong. If it were suffice it to say Adam would have been one of the first one to inform us. We have plenty of intel coming from the news media right now.

The government is being formed and things are moving with a good deal of speed now. If the CBI contact were to actually give out a date and rate undoubtably he would found somewhere buried deep in the dessert. I'm not kidding here. Sit back and relax (if you can). When the time is right or ripe Adam will let us know that the water is about to break and we'll have little dinarinaires running all over the place. I mean come on isn't enough that Adam even set up this site and hasn't pumped or proded anyone to buy anything but his book and then people complained still when he said he was giving certain of the proceeds to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti? Maybe he did one other time with the VIP but can you blame him? I mean after-all he is a businessman. He's got his own business to run as well.

If not for Adam most of us wouldn't even have a place to voice our opinions in a forum such as this. I'm not calling you out on this I'm just saying in a longwinded way. Let's keep our eyes on the news and when we see it come to being exactly what the media is saying at the time know that we are getting closer. Do I really need Adam to tell me that over and over again within a few short weeks. Naw. I'll take the pass. That being said I feel that it's a 10 on your question. No date/No rate just a enormous Bo Derrek perfect gymnastics, Dancing with the Stars 10 10 10 10 10 (LOL)!

I have read enough dates and sure things on this site to give anyone an ulser. Let's start off with, the new Iraq Dinar hit the streets somewhere around this time, 2004. That is 6 years ago not 7. How do I know??? I was there... The Iraqi people move very slow. I hope I spell this right but if an Iraqi tells you "En Shala", you might see your request fulfilled in about a week. With the government who knows. It's been along time since I've been over there but from what I have been reading, things haven't changed that much. Patience is a virtue and that is how we need to look at this. I trust in what Adam and Sonny1 have to say because they shoot from the hip. What you get is factual with no dates or promises. I am to old to be playing games with this event and just watch what's being said. I don't listen to the dates, they have come and gone. Yes they are finally seating their Parliment and President from what I have read but seeing is believing. I enjoy this site and sometimes get a good lol out of it. May we all just need hang in there, enjoy our lives and families and be patient. GOD Blees us all on the LORD's day and just worry about today. Tomorrow has enough problems of it's own.

I really doubt we see something by the 15th. I'm not being negative, I'm being realistic. I do, however, hope for something by the 26th of July, but can't be 100% on that either. I'll believe it when I see it, no matter if it's at .10 or 1.20. Either way is OK with me. I've been holding for 6 years, so what's another month or two, or year or two?