Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar - A Time To Get Excited !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Hits The ATM ! :o

WatchfulAlarmedHorseshoecrab.gif

:D        :D        :D

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar    [via GSJR]  There is a lot of discussion in dinar world about the 2%. Some gurus claim Iraq must maintain 2% spread for 90 days.  None of this applies in this case because Iraq having a program rate (made up rate), and being an article fourteen currency is not under the same rules as an article VIII currency. 

They must demonstrate to the IMF that they can control the currency...but they are not required while under fourteen to do this long term. By changing the rate they are now qualified to go to article eight as the rules do not require them to get there and hold for a quarter but rather be there to qualify.  

Article fourteen does not require them to be at 2% at all as demonstrated over the last two years. Iraq is now prepared to monetarily make a change at least in the short term.  The money vendors will make adjustments quickly and the street rate will follow the CBI rate if they let this drift.

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar   Whether or not they pull the trigger quickly or are just putting their toe in the water to test depends on many things and their thoughts on timing. 

Sometime in 2016 not specifying early or late 2016. 

The IMF indicated that early in 2016 Iraq would open their economy. 

I think the two, monetary reform and open economy will happen within days of each other.  

They are intertwined like taxes and tariffs and monetary change. "You can't have one without the other", 

as demonstrated by the protests the last time they tried to implement them and their subsequent cancellation and postponement of them.  Iraq for some reason now wants to attend the next OPEC meeting to discuss applying quotas for all members including Iraq, dropping OPEC production 1.5 million bpd. Very interesting coming from a cash starved country fighting a major war against terrorism with millions of refugees and a major liquidity problem. 

The forex's are suddenly bouncing around after years of stagnation.

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar   Something is happening like it has never done before.  

ISIS is being decimated in Iraq and Mosel is in the process of being reclaimed. 

The parliament is dead set on getting the budget done this year and will forsake working on any new laws to finish it. 

2016 is certainly starting to look like a strong bet. I believe earlier rather than late...it's getting exciting again.

We are seeing so much happening all at once. This investment sure looks like it might finally be ready to come to fruition very soon. 

IMO the positives way out weigh the little bad press over the last few months. A time to get excited.

• Upvote 5

In Jan/Feb of 2015 Medic stated that he believed it would not happen until 2016. I felt totally dejected as did many members of his site evidently (because they left) and I wrote off his posts from that time forward. Now I see all the Gurus that told us it would happen in 2015 now changing to 2016.

There doesn't seem to be any guarantee that it will happen in 2016.either. We are being bombarded by tons of articles and rumors that have to do with their economy. Do they have to get every wrinkle out of their economy before we see the elusive RV?  Sure seems like it.

And I would like to know who censored my Remembering December 7 1941 post without even a message,

• Upvote 2

In Jan/Feb of 2015 Medic stated that he believed it would not happen until 2016. I felt totally dejected as did many members of his site evidently (because they left) and I wrote off his posts from that time forward. Now I see all the Gurus that told us it would happen in 2015 now changing to 2016.

There doesn't seem to be any guarantee that it will happen in 2016.either. We are being bombarded by tons of articles and rumors that have to do with their economy. Do they have to get every wrinkle out of their economy before we see the elusive RV? Sure seems like it.

And I would like to know who censored my Remembering December 7 1941 post without even a message,

DJ I moved the topic to Off Topics. It was not related to dinar. I left a link to it in the opinions folder. It has not been edited as far as I know. On my cell or I would have sent you a pm.

Is Med still around? He's how I got into this speculation, a friend of mine knows someone in his family. The guy is so arrogant I couldn't stand reading him any more. I liked mailman he was down to earth.

Who wants a guru when we have gregp.

Go gregp.

FWD

GO RV

I never belonged to his site but a friend that got me into the Dinar was/is. I liked Mailman as well as a few others. I thought Med retired or was having severe medical problems or some such thing.

Thanks Markinsa btw... I should have put it in off topic posts to begin with. I guess I am thinking that ISIS should not be much of a threat as Japan was and we and our allies should be able to extinguish them quickly without such losses.

• Upvote 1

I never belonged to his site but a friend that got me into the Dinar was/is. I liked Mailman as well as a few others. I thought Med retired or was having severe medical problems or some such thing.

Thanks Markinsa btw... I should have put it in off topic posts to begin with. I guess I am thinking that ISIS should not be much of a threat as Japan was and we and our allies should be able to extinguish them quickly without such losses.

Japan now...

12241340_683825948415124_832232232756947

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Tlar Hits The ATM ! :o

WatchfulAlarmedHorseshoecrab.gif

:D         :D         :D

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar    [via GSJR]  There is a lot of discussion in dinar world about the 2%. Some gurus claim Iraq must maintain 2% spread for 90 days.  None of this applies in this case because Iraq having a program rate (made up rate), and being an article fourteen currency is not under the same rules as an article VIII currency. 

They must demonstrate to the IMF that they can control the currency...but they are not required while under fourteen to do this long term. By changing the rate they are now qualified to go to article eight as the rules do not require them to get there and hold for a quarter but rather be there to qualify.  

Article fourteen does not require them to be at 2% at all as demonstrated over the last two years. Iraq is now prepared to monetarily make a change at least in the short term.  The money vendors will make adjustments quickly and the street rate will follow the CBI rate if they let this drift.

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar   Whether or not they pull the trigger quickly or are just putting their toe in the water to test depends on many things and their thoughts on timing. 

Sometime in 2016 not specifying early or late 2016. 

The IMF indicated that early in 2016 Iraq would open their economy. 

I think the two, monetary reform and open economy will happen within days of each other.  

They are intertwined like taxes and tariffs and monetary change. "You can't have one without the other", 

as demonstrated by the protests the last time they tried to implement them and their subsequent cancellation and postponement of them.  Iraq for some reason now wants to attend the next OPEC meeting to discuss applying quotas for all members including Iraq, dropping OPEC production 1.5 million bpd. Very interesting coming from a cash starved country fighting a major war against terrorism with millions of refugees and a major liquidity problem. 

The forex's are suddenly bouncing around after years of stagnation.

12-6-2015   Newshound Guru tlar   Something is happening like it has never done before.  

ISIS is being decimated in Iraq and Mosel is in the process of being reclaimed. 

The parliament is dead set on getting the budget done this year and will forsake working on any new laws to finish it. 

2016 is certainly starting to look like a strong bet. I believe earlier rather than late...it's getting exciting again.

We are seeing so much happening all at once. This investment sure looks like it might finally be ready to come to fruition very soon. 

IMO the positives way out weigh the little bad press over the last few months. A time to get excited.

I love the fact that he's so gone, he no-sold the splash.

Oh, and the rumor... Yay.

• Upvote 1

Is Med still around? He's how I got into this speculation, a friend of mine knows someone in his family. The guy is so arrogant I couldn't stand reading him any more. I liked mailman he was down to earth.

Who wants a guru when we have gregp.

Go gregp.

FWD

GO RV

Agree with you. Med got arrogant, like so many of them.  Always liked bravo. He was honest. He must have quit this, since he did not chime in for football season. 

So we have officially heard from all the  major gurus. BGG, Poppy, Tony, his brother and Pam, the goat, Frank, Delta, Tlar, Kap, Randy Koonce, even Okie. The usual end of year hoopla. just like 2010 but lackluster this year. 

• Upvote 2