Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: central bank issued gold bullion to withdraw cash liquidity from the market

yota691

Economist: central bank issued gold bullion to withdraw cash liquidity from the market

Economy and Tenders

Since 10.14.2015 at 09:35 (GMT Baghdad)

dase1232312.jpg

Special - scales News

Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq issued an alloy of gold for sale, to withdraw cash liquidity from the domestic market.

He said Antoine L / scales News /, "The central bank issued alloy of gold weighing grams and five grams to withdraw cash liquidity of the domestic market and one of these methods to withdraw liquidity from the market."

He added that "the central bank has gone is contracting with international companies to equip these gold bullion even sell it to the citizen in gold auction and also alleviate the burden of cash from the citizen, it does drag to reduce inflation winning in the market, and also enhances the tally of the Iraqi dinar."

He pointed out that "the process of buying gold a good gesture to diversify currencies and balances at the central bank are not limited to just the dollar, because gold is the guarantor of the balances of the Iraqi economy, which contribute to maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar."

The CBI had announced in 2013, on his quest to find a balanced ratio of gold with hard currency reserves, considering that the greater size of the reserve increases less than the proportion of the contribution of the other components.

The International Monetary Fund said in 2012 that Iraq had boosted its gold reserves to reach more than 31 tons, explaining that Iraq bought 23.9 tons of gold in the month of August of the same year.

Iraq suffers from a budget deficit estimated at $ 21 billion because of lower oil prices and Trauhaa up to $ 45 per barrel. / Ended 29 n / 10

• Upvote 6

They've been,"DEDOLLARISING",the economy for quite some time now.

Came up with practically every excuse imaginable for it, but in the

end there's just one plausible explanation; a massive change in the

value of your currency.

The question is...when is "the end?"  

• Upvote 1

"Gold bullions to withdraw cash liquidity from the market"

The CBI continues reducing the note count to release the lower denomination notes and increase the exchange rate in the near future.

Just my opinion.

Go CBI

Go gold bullions

Go lower denomination notes

Go increase exchange rate

• Upvote 6

"Gold bullions to withdraw cash liquidity from the market"

The CBI continues reducing the note count to release the lower denomination notes and increase the exchange rate in the near future.

Just my opinion.

Go CBI

Go gold bullions

Go lower denomination notes

Go increase exchange rate

I'm good with that plan.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

LGD....SUDDENLY= soon?  :twothumbs:

Sooner than our kitty kat from Sooner Territory. LOL

and also enhances the tally of the Iraqi dinar.[/size]

quote from article

Me LIKY LIKY whole bunches.

Yeah, I got it.  I have been waiting on "suddenly" since the fall of 2004.  I know others have too so...we wait.

Not for much longer, my friend. And that I can just about guarantee you. Its real simple, if you listen to Jacobs from the Federal Reserve, Christine Lagarde from the IMF and just about every other financier Masters of the Universe that is talking, you know that they strongly do not believe things can continue much longer as they are now.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is in the air. And it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to understand that these banksters Masters of the Universe types did not paint themselves into a corner with no way out.

Why are they constantly referring to, emerging markets, the way they do? Simple, that's their way out. The only problem is too many Arabs want to be the boss. Eventually, my friend, will be shown who the real boss is and they will fall in line. And I know in my heart that suddenly is really soon.

Google informs me that 5 grams of gold weighs about as much as a nickel and is worth $214 USD.

THAT'S A LOT OF DINAR!

Yessiree, I'd imagine right about now the only people who still have dinar in Iraq are the politicians. And isn't that the way they always work?

• Upvote 6

LGD, and the rest of the DV'rs, Faith my brothers and sisters is what makes this a plausible cause. Wishing is not he same as having faith, I wish for us all to be well enough off to enjoy the fruits of our patients but it will be our faith that will take us there. Have a great afternoon DV and lets keep the faith :-)

Edited by Wiljor
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LGD, and the rest of the DV'rs, Faith my brothers and sisters is what makes this a plausible cause. Wishing is not he same as having faith, I wish for us all to be well enough off to enjoy the fruits of our patients but it will be our faith that will take us there. Have a great afternoon DV and lets keep the faith :-)

Indeed, Wiljor....indeed.  :praying:  :praying:  :praying:  :praying:

• Upvote 3

"Not for much longer, my friend. And that I can just about guarantee you. Its real simple, if you listen to Jacobs from the Federal Reserve, Christine Lagarde from the IMF and just about every other financier Masters of the Universe that is talking, you know that they strongly do not believe things can continue much longer as they are now.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something is in the air. And it doesn't take a neurosurgeon to understand that these banksters Masters of the Universe types did not paint themselves into a corner with no way out.

Why are they constantly referring to, emerging markets, the way they do? Simple, that's their way out. The only problem is too many Arabs want to be the boss. Eventually, my friend, will be shown who the real boss is and they will fall in line. And I know in my heart that suddenly is really soon."

Thanks LGD, I do appreciate your input!--Dr J

Edited by drj
  • Upvote 2