Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 17 June, 2015

Adam Montana

They also do a lot of construction work that Americans will do, so it goes both ways. It is not the worst thing in the world to be a blue collar worker.

Agreed! There are plenty of jobs Americans will do if you given the opportunity. Allowing illegal people to fill those positions simply because they will work for a lower wage does not mean Americans won't do those jobs. I find it racist and ignorant that certain jobs are only worthy of a certain type of individual. Many Americans, myself included, washed dishes, picked crops, performed manual labor, gardening, construction and fast food. For some of us it was entry level into the workforce and to others it evolved into a career. I for one am disgusted by the low caliber of work this country has allowed to be accepted and how poorly it reflects on us. I know well skilled carpenters and craftsmen as well as Healthcare workers who make far less than uneducated housekeepers, babysitters other "under the counter" workers. Enforce the laws we have, eliminate our oppressive the tax code, get the government out of our way, and watch this country soar!

Don't get me started on a $15 minimum wage...

• Upvote 7

Excellent response Caye.

my very first job was cleaning up a parking lot at an outside strip mall.between that up bringing and the United States Marine Corps I acquired a work ethic that allows me to work long hours.

I'm proud of my blue collar job. And like you I find it silly that people who call themselves liberals refuse to acknowledge their own racism.my first wife was Mexican. & I can tell you they are not stupid people incapable of doing anything more than cleaning a toilet.

they are God loving and family devoted people. they have been put down by people in their own government who feel exactly the same way as the Liberals in our government feel.

I don't blame Mexicans are trying to find a better life in America. I blame liberals who are trying to increase a voter base at the expense of people who are downtrodden.

• Upvote 5

JUST ENOUGH TO TAKE THE ELECTION AWAY FROM THE REPUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS WIN AGAIN

my only fear....just life Ross Perot.....everyone WANTED to vote for him but got scared and voted Repub...split the vote and the democrat got in.

Lets hope we can stick to our guns and get him in....he just might be crazy enough to clean house and piss off everyone enough to make them get the job done or get fired...lol

But at least this time he is not a 3rd party candidate, which means he won't take votes away from the republican candidate if he IS the republican candidate, so no split votes. I like many of the Republican candidates, Cruz, Walker, Florini, Christie, and others, people who have what it takes to bring this country back and give power back to we, the people, and Trump would be the strength this country needs to be respected again around the world, and here, since he gets "the economy, stupid!" (Ode to Billy Boy) Now will he win? Remains to be seen. All I know is if Hillarious (thanks auto-correct, you actually improved what I was typing!! :eyebrows:) gets in, we're in for some more troubling times cuz she will continue the downward spiral Obama has started. Everything she does will be shrouded as some kind-hearted act which again, takes money from those who make it, and gives it to those who don't, takes away more of our freedoms in the "name of security", grows the government even more which will tip the scales with more people working for the gub-ment or taking from we taxpayers (welfare, SS, Gub-ment assistance, etc.) then those putting into it. AND THAT'S what THEY call job creation!! Oh yeah, AND you can kiss your guns goodbye too.

Edited by jimbarnhardt
  • Upvote 2

Agreed! There are plenty of jobs Americans will do if you given the opportunity. Allowing illegal people to fill those positions simply because they will work for a lower wage does not mean Americans won't do those jobs. I find it racist and ignorant that certain jobs are only worthy of a certain type of individual. Many Americans, myself included, washed dishes, picked crops, performed manual labor, gardening, construction and fast food. For some of us it was entry level into the workforce and to others it evolved into a career. I for one am disgusted by the low caliber of work this country has allowed to be accepted and how poorly it reflects on us. I know well skilled carpenters and craftsmen as well as Healthcare workers who make far less than uneducated housekeepers, babysitters other "under the counter" workers. Enforce the laws we have, eliminate our oppressive the tax code, get the government out of our way, and watch this country soar!

Don't get me started on a $15 minimum wage...

But at least this time he is not a 3rd party candidate, which means he won't take votes away from the republican candidate if he IS the republican candidate, so no split votes. I like many of the Republican candidates, Cruz, Walker, Florini, Christie, and others, people who have what it takes to bring this country back and give power back to we, the people, and Trump would be the strength this country needs to be respected again around the world, and here, since he gets "the economy, stupid!" (Ode to Billy Boy) Now will he win? Remains to be seen. All I know is if Hillarious (thanks auto-correct, you actually improved what I was typing!! :eyebrows:) gets in, we're in for some more troubling times cuz she will continue the downward spiral Obama has started. Everything she does will be shrouded as some kind-hearted act which again, takes money from those who make it, and gives it to those who don't, takes away more of our freedoms in the "name of security", grows the government even more which will tip the scales with more people working for the gub-ment or taking from we taxpayers (welfare, SS, Gub-ment assistance, etc.) then those putting into it. AND THAT'S what THEY call job creation!! Oh yeah, AND you can kiss your guns goodbye too.

Two thumbs up to BOTH of those posts!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I knew he was running...someone said he was running as an independent.....Running on the Repub ticket is fabulous news

Yes - go check out YouTube or one of the news channel's sites for the announcement video!  He says some things he gets chastised for, typical liberal media, but he holds nothing back. Like he says he's rich! Haha - But of course that means he can't be bought by special interest groups, but our illustrious media twists it to be Trump's arrogant. Like Obama and Hillarious aren't??? Love the double standard.

"Fred",

SHAME on YOU!! Your post was VERY racist!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::shakehead::mad: :mad: :trash:

You know what they say about opinions,everyone has one. Least we have one Obama supporter on here,you'ed probably vote for him again if u could

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

TexasGranny, I think you are 100% on the right path.

Some topics on this forum are meant for general discussion, and when they go "off-topic" it's ok.

My weekly chats can get a little multi-topic-ish, but I do appreciate it when people keep to the topics I post.

If members want to discuss differnet topics, it's fine and dandy to start a new topic in the appropriate section... I'll just close this one now.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2