Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KNOW THIS GUY?

KNOW THIS GUY?

MAY 19, 2015
MADDMEDIC

image001.jpg?w=474

He is Edward “Ed” Mezvinsky, born January 17, 1937. 
Then you’ll probably say, “Who is Ed Mezvinsky?”

Well, he is a former Democrat congressman who represented
Iowa’s 1st congressional district in the United States House
of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977.

He sat on the House Judiciary Committee that decided
the fate of Richard Nixon.

He was outspoken saying that Nixon was a crook and a disgrace to
politics and the nation and should be impeached.

He and the Clintons were friends and very politically
intertwined for many years.

Ed Mezvinsky had an affair with NBC News reporter Marjorie Sue
Margolies and later married her after his wife divorced him.

In 1993, Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky, then a freshman Democrat in
Congress, cast the deciding vote that got President Bill Clinton’s
controversial tax package through the House of Representatives.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty
to 31 of 69 counts of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people
via both a Ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

He was found guilty and sentenced to 80 months in federal prison.

After serving less than five years in federal prison, he was released in 
April 2008 and remains on federal probation.

To this day, he still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

About now you are saying, “So what!”

Well, this is Marc and Chelsea Mezvinsky.

image002.jpg?w=474

That’s right; Ed Mezvinsky is Chelsea Clinton’s father-in law.

Now Marc and Chelsea are in their early thirties and purchased
a 10.5 million dollar NYC apartment (after being married in George Soros’ mansion).

Has anyone heard mention of any of this in any of the media?

If this guy was Jenna or Barbara Bush’s, or better yet, Sarah Palin’s daughter’s father-in- law, the news would be an everyday headline and every detail would be reported over and over.

And yet say there are no double standards in political reporting.

And people are already talking about Hillarious as our next President!

And then there is possibly Chelsea for president in our future!

The cycle never ends!

Lying and corruption seem to make Democrat candidates more popular.

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~~ Thomas Jefferson

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”
~ ~Abraham Lincoln

• Upvote 9

Great post.

The "in your face hypocrisy" is almost mind numbing.

People should be demonstrating in the streets, blocking commerce in ports, shutting down court proceedings, destroying traffic at state capitols, demanding politicians be held accountable.

Instead, they are protesting oil production, in oil based canoes,  protesting for "green" policies, using their iridium coated smart phones to stay connected, or demonstrating for "black" lives, to prove how "unprejudiced" they are, ignoring the injustices suffered by ALL humans at the hands of oppression.

Then they go home and watch some freak turning himself into a woman, or some other equally intellect challenged morons in a "reality" show.

The media is used to teach people what they are expected be focused on, in order promote their employers agenda.

• Upvote 4

***///

They're a bunch of thieves, political mafiosi, gypsy marauders, common CRIMINALS.

They hauled the Governor of Virginia and his wife into court and convicted them for far less.

This whole CARTEL needs to be rounded up and tossed in the hoosegow.

"The whole cartel.." meaning the ENTIRE US government? I would agree with you 1000% there. The WHOLE system is broke. What I find funny is people continue to think there is a difference between Party A and Party  B, as if one is MORE corrupt then the other?!?!? Hahahaha. Well, sorry to say, the joke is on US. When will people wake-up and see the other side to the SAME EFFING CON-GAME? I laugh at so-called Repukicans who spout out "support the 2nd" and then vote of some laws that require registration of weapons or some Demopuke who cries "welfare for the needy" but happily takes a huge "donation" from some corporation.

Vote? Why? Why give your consent? Why support the system that enslaves us? I don't-not any longer. As George Carlin stated, " I can complain. I didn't vote for the Sh---"

Good to see you young ladies again. Hope life goes well down south for you all. Cheers from the Land of Smiles with a Side of Dictator

• Upvote 2

I assisted in a reconstruction surgery once on a fellow whose horse-faced gf decided she wasn't put up with his crap anymore and bit down on the "bullet". Shabs, please be careful. I think he's still in rehab and that was over 15 years ago! Dunno, just saying.....Ouch!

• Upvote 1