Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wonderin' if anyone caught the Eagles reference at the top of this page???   :confused:

I did Rod... but then I got distracted thinking about Starrider in a flatbed Ford!

• Upvote 1

Just because I type slow don't mean I am stiupd!

No inference like that at all buddy...just wondering if it was too cryptic...but I see now it wasn't! I'm not exactly up to speed on all this fancy electronic gadgetry...and so without help from the DV family I couldn't navigate around here and would probably have to resort to using smoke signals to communicate!!! :)

• Upvote 1

The ship pictures are all beautiful. 

I think the loss of Glenn Fry is terrible...may he rest in peace

29DE823500000578-0-You_talkin_to_me_Pret

Dont worry Mom I got this...its just a salesman

29DED8B900000578-0-image-a-57_1434994508

and yes in my house...everything must pass the lab test as well!!!

• Upvote 2

Sandfly y'all...I am always blown away by the size of the hearts in this DV family! :) I appreciate that we "bare one another's burdens" around here...and even though we are separated by distance...the thoughts and prayers mean a lot!

Rod,

I just got around to reading your tribute to your father-in-law ... I'm sorry for your loss - wish I had read that earlier as I'm about two weeks late by now. But you've shown us all that no matter the hardship in life, perseverance and a positive attitude will always get you through!!!

My prayers go out to you and your wife in your time of sorrow.

• Upvote 2