Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

RA Un-Gagged Then Re-Gagged For Knowing Too Much.

from Guru RA...the gagged one...

RA April 23, 2015 at 12:33pm
Hello to all s3 members,

I have been off the net for some time due to restraints(gagged)placed on me on reporting on the net.  However, I have been given permission(un-gagged)to pass on some information at this time.  Many of the reports that you have been hearing are correct, the movements have begun.  What I can state is that the infrastructure is solid and so much is being done behind the scenes now that will affect a major change for everyone on this planet.

The change is occurring as I write this but I know for many of you, you have been unable to see much at all on a personal level.  I speak to the many who have patiently waited and  understand the pressures you must be under right now.  But if the foundation is not secure, it will crumble.  HOWEVER, the foundation has been laid and we are moving forward.  

I am in contact with some of you now behind the scenes but am not allowed(re-gagged)to post much publicly due to the sensitivity of the matter.  I can confirm though that much you are hearing is true and movement has begun.  Thank you for your patience and hang on cause this is truly happening.

RA The GAGGED ONE.

Did RA change his user name from TerryK to Guru RA? Are they both one & the same. Does he have too much data in his head? Should we pick his brain?  Luigi wants to know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

ok luigi please be honest here, lets get it out in the open so we can help

you are terry k and tnt tony and okie right

its ok we can help beat them all out of you

with sticks, wont hurt a lot trust me

joking would not beat you to much luigi

i would miss you 

ok luigi please be honest here, lets get it out in the open so we can help

you are terry k and tnt tony and okie right

its ok we can help beat them all out of you

with sticks, wont hurt a lot trust me

joking would not beat you to much luigi

i would miss you 

Coincidence or what? Gurus TerryK & RA are always on the same page. I believe they are both one & the same.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who is RA?

Who does he work for?

Why was he gagged?

Who gave him permission to speak?

Why did he make a statement that everyone already knows?  Stating the obvious RA.

Come on parents get the children off the internet or at least invoke parental controls and make them do their homework or go outside and play.

Use to be we only had to listen to a member such as Frank, Okie, Stage3alpha, etc.  Now these people have built entire groups up around them. (all fictitious members). Have you noticed that the screen names we see in these posts always seem to change? The people that have been around stick to members who have retained their screen names from the beginning. Like Adam Montana, Sonny, you and I.  This leads to stability and credibility. We all have our favorites and we know who we don't want to listen to?  

If we were to go by IP address, you would see in a heartbeat just how many are duplicate, triplicate, or more names tied to the same IP address.

This whole Stage3alpha group makes me ill tempered. (Not one of my favorites.)

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 1

Yep..... It shouldn't happen but it did ( happen) to me....Approaching 58 and showing lack of att'n.....Will be more careful  next time

Only 4 more days for me. My kids think "I'm older than dirt." --- My response is ... But I've been to all the good concerts. neener, neener, neener.  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

Only 4 more days for me. My kids think "I'm older than dirt." --- My response is ... But I've been to all the good concerts. neener, neener, neener.  :lol: 

Happy Birthday DJ....I guess you're younger than me

***///

We saw Harry James and Helen O'Connell... does that count ?  :unsure:  :huh:

So anyway, this GURU-RA ....

say's he's in touch with his 'S3members' and ' family '....

must be the same folks as Criminalarious Klinton's fake TWEET followers....!  :P

...because we can't imagine anyone still hanging on to this fraud's kite tail..... <_<

• Upvote 1