Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GAGGED: A Very Slow IQD Intel Day.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

It's a very slow day in Dinarland.

This could be very good news or very bad news.

MZ, Bruce The Goose & other Gurus are gagged.

Maybe there will be some juicy rumors by end of day.

Trerat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

MarkZ:  Update- Some Highlights By PDK-Not Verbatim.

THREAD: 

Member: Happy Fri-yay everyone

Member: Good morning Mark. Any word on any Whales being paid or on any NDA's???

MZ: I am hearing a ton about it but have not been able to verify anything.  I have talked to a number of them & they have great expectations & are expecting payments very soon.  They have been told they will have a “iron clad NDA.”

MZ: I think that is their way of saying “when I can’t say anything.”  That this means they have funds & NDA’ s signed. But, they are still talking right now.  I know this disagrees with some gurus on the boards.  But these are the facts I have from people involved.

Member: Any truth about a $3 rate in Iraq?

MZ: No truth to that…..yet.  The rate has not changed in the country or out of the country.  That is the reality.

Member: Are you under an NDA Mark?

MZ: From years ago – I signed an NDA for one transaction that has not happened yet.  I have a skr (safe keeping receipt) & I cannot talk about the specifics.  And I have not received any funds from it.  I have not signed anything recently.

Member: I talked to my bank teller yesterday & asked her if she’s heard about the revaluation of currencies & she said yes.  I told her to look into it for herself.

Member:  I went to my bank in a small town in Hawaii, asked them if they were doing a currency revaluation, she nodded yes..I got excited.  Then went back in a few days asked about Zim Bond, she said not on her screen, looks like I will have to travel to Honolulu for an RC

Member: Any news from Vietnam?

Member: Vietnam is sitting really pretty in their economy.  They are main processors of silver!  And get this, Cinnamon!

MZ: News from Vietnam: “Vietnam treads the path to becoming an International Financial Hub”  There is a lot of pressure from countries around the world for Vietnam to move their currency value up.  Great things happening there.

Member: Does the Iranian rial have to RV at the same time as Iraq?

MZ: Yes & no……Iran seems to be dead set at creating as much chaos as they can which may limit their ability to revalue at the same time.  Which could also mean other values in the region would be lower than they would like.  Right now there is an excellent chance Iran will not RV with Iraq.  We don’t know for certain…..opinion is based on geopolitical tensions.

MZ: Yesterday was a great news day from Iraq where they are openly talking about changing their value & a rate competing with the USD.

MZ: Iraq won the position of Director General of the Arab World Institute in Paris”  This means they are on the world stage.  What is going to necessary for this?  Full membership in the WTO & a new rate.  That would make sense.

Member: Mark, do you think the RV will be dragged into March?  Every month it feels like we’re going & then BOOM we have to wait another month!

Member: Nobody knows the date…….lets just hope its sooner than that.

Member: Everyone have a great Friday….stay safe & warm.

• Haha 2

Here's another article related to the above...the Goose is gagged once again after calling the RV for today...

Bruce The Goose via WiserNow:        Gag Ordered.

We were looking for this to happen anywhere from now, through probably Friday.  We have heard one source of very high respected source, talking about notifications [Wednesday], or Thursday… I can’t we just cannot absolutely prove it…I’m only giving you what I’m getting from the top sources…So many of these sources that we have have gone dark.  They’ve all gone gag ordered, new NDAs but we have heard a little bit come through…We should get done this week.

• Haha 4