Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: Rise of temporary dollar exchange rate and we have measures to curb it

yota691

Parliamentary Finance: Rise of temporary dollar exchange rate and we have measures to curb it

sss4.jpg
 BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 25 / March: According to a member of the parliamentary finance committee, Majida al-Tamimi, on Wednesday that there are other measures will be taken to address the rise in the dollar exchange rate, including inviting the governor of the central bank and private banks to develop plans limit the continued rise of the dollar, "a banner that "the rise of the dollar exchange rate is a temporary situation and does not constitute a real crisis."

Tamimi added that "the central bank did not invest the previous period to raise larger amounts of US dollars to maintain a certain price for the disbursement of the dollar," pointing out that "During the last period, the price of oil dropped dramatically and Iraq sell its oil at a lower price than the world price and spending on military requirements to buy weapons and sustain battlefronts imposed on him a great spenders and this in turn make the dollar rises during 

sss4.jpg
 BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - March 25 / March: According to a member of the parliamentary finance committee, Majida al-Tamimi, on Wednesday that there are other measures will be taken to address the rise in the dollar exchange rate, including inviting the governor of the central bank and private banks to develop plans limit the continued rise of the dollar, "a banner that "the rise of the dollar exchange rate is a temporary situation and does not constitute a real crisis."

Tamimi added that "the central bank did not invest the previous period to raise larger amounts of US dollars to maintain a certain price for the disbursement of the dollar," pointing out that "During the last period, the price of oil dropped dramatically and Iraq sell its oil at a lower price than the world price and spending on military requirements to buy weapons and sustain battlefronts imposed on him a great spenders and this in turn make the dollar rises during 

god i hope that is me counting my money at the bank one day, 

being canadian that ol us dollar would be even more, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to dream :cigar:

god i hope that is me counting my money at the bank one day, 

being canadian that ol us dollar would be even more, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to dream :cigar:

I hear you Davis ! As long as we are not counting dinars, I might even settle for some pesos at this point. LOL

• Upvote 2

2:37: 03/26/2015

paraaaa1692013bb.gif

Khandan -ali Naji considered the parliamentary Economic Committee, said the reason for the high dollar price in Iraq, is a paragraph financial budget for 2015, identified the central bank sales of $ 75 million a day only, while the Committee emphasized the continuing rise in prices due to the absence of solutions. said committee member Rep. Nora Albjara told (Khandan) that "the rise of the dollar caused by the financial budget for 2015, which identified the central bank sales to $ 75 million a day," she said, adding that he "is supposed to be not determine the central bank sales, but the budget has identified those sales, for the purpose of reducing of corruption that exists auction to sell the currency. " She said Albjara that "80% of central bank sales go remittances to countries abroad either for tourism or treatment," asserting "continue rising dollar, the lack of development of mechanisms by the central bank, limit price manipulation, Despite the announcement to take measures to reduce it, but we have not seen the application of those measures on the ground. "

I agree with you 10YL, they're talking about getting the banks together to make a plan ...

Not implement one they've already got. Not most assuring at this moment - but we never know, 'cause they're so confusing in the way they put out news ... we will; we did; we're going to; they all seem to mean the same thing over there ... that and soon!!!

Got to be the worst things to hear coming out of Iraq.