Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WITK Re-emerges

PA10

I thought she was captured by ISIS......     WIFE IN THE KNOW UPDATE, 7 FEB

Hello Everyone:

It's been sometime since I posted my information. I know some of you have completely discredited statements regarding your investment in the Iraqi Dinar.

Yes my timetable may have been a bit skewed but not incorrect, I come back in hopes of restoring your faith.

Again you are on the brink of witnessing Iraq's dreams and also your dreams coming true.

These next few weeks should prove positive for this to happen. The exchange rate will be $3.42 as I have always stated,

I do have further information to substantiate this post. If given the opportunity via this site, I will expound upon it.Smile : )

Wife in the Know

gallery_20753_967_30230.jpg

ReinMan.....why bother? Nothing to do in Hell....city?

LOADS to do!

Had a killer party night last night!

You're just jealous cuz you're in 

FARKING MONTANA!

Why don't you come down like all your snowbird neighbors?

They're having more fun than you ya know....

Daily weather is 58-81 degrees.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While Texas1 Is Slapping On The 'Old Spice' To Try And Go Hit On Wife In The Know !

Hello Everybody:

I have been silent and away from any site for a long time. Yes some high level dinar holders have cashed in as I have stated before, and yes my husband was one of them. Believe what you want or who best suits your feelings on this subject, but the facts remain.

I am sending this post to DinaRecaps to assure you that the "average Joe" dinar investors time has finally come! The week of 11/17/13 (most likely Tuesday through Thursday) you will see on the CBI's website the official rate change of the Iraqi Dinar to 3.42.

Posted by Thug 15 months ago ,guess WTF or whatever her initials are thinks people have short memories lol

• Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting While Texas1 Is Slapping On The 'Old Spice' To Try And Go Hit On Wife In The Know !

Going back in time for a joke......

Zsa Zsa Gabor released a new cologne/aftershave.....

It's called CITATION, you SLAP it on!!!

(Remember when she slapped a cop?)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1