Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive by chat 1/30/15 AM

kcw

RodandStaff: Well said. I to find it hard after all these years that the final time has maybe arrived for this RV to happen. I want to be excited that we will benefit finally, but am affraid that it will just be anouther let down. I am a Hawk fan, so gee, kind of like their last game. Dare I really hope!!

• Upvote 2

Believe me when I say I understand how many of you feel when you say it's hard to believe anymore! Now I don't want to get all sappy on y'all but try this...go outside tonight and look up at the stars...I'm being serious...now the whole universe flows in an order that is astounding! Now breath deep and say to yourself..."if those stars can be placed in perfect order then there is a chance this might just happen yet!!!" Hang in there y'all...we are in new territory we have never been before with the Dinar...and even though I too have gotten discouraged I still believe this baby's gonna pop! Someday we will look back at this long wait and laugh...and again...I know like many of you do what it's like to be tested in a firey trial...this is nothing like that! Looking forward to celebrating with y'all...seriously!!! :)

Sandfly Adam and all you great Mods for putting up with us!!! ;o)

Hey Rod......................PROPHETIC!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

When I bought my dinar in 2005 january

I was told that it would rv in 2016

I figured an 11 year wait why not

But some things have changed

They said in 2016 when the oil production reached 12 million barrels a day

We're just getting over 4 million a day now

I was told it would rv to 31 cents in 2016

Maybe they can reach 6 million barrels a day by 2016 and come up with half

15 cent rv

It's reaching but hey just sayin what I was told long ago before the gurus expanded the investment to great lengths

If they can get to 5 million a day that could be a dime rv

Maybe

That's just from the source that I can't remember if I tried

Believe me I've tried to remember where I read that but it was long ago , so

• Upvote 2

Hey Hawkeye64: To answer your question, I highly doubt they will do an in-country RV. They have too much to gain by letting us outsiders take part in this HUGE EVENT.  They can draw soo much $$ in from just a .10 cent RV from the world-wide investors and go up from there and float.  I was in Baghdad in 2010 and popular to contrary belief they really do like Americans and appreciate what we did for them.  I believe it is their time to "share the wealth".     Blessings and GO RV!!!   Matt

• Upvote 2

Hey Hawkeye64: To answer your question, I highly doubt they will do an in-country RV. They have too much to gain by letting us outsiders take part in this HUGE EVENT.  They can draw soo much $$ in from just a .10 cent RV from the world-wide investors and go up from there and float.  I was in Baghdad in 2010 and popular to contrary belief they really do like Americans and appreciate what we did for them.  I believe it is their time to "share the wealth".     Blessings and GO RV!!!   Matt

I maybe wrong but i thought Adam always said there is no such thing as "in country "rv,thats just guru poo poo?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It sure is nice to hear this kind of news for a change.  I am so tired of hearing how the whole world hates us.  If you have any more info like this dizzy, please let us know.  I'm sure I'm not alone.

• Upvote 3

:twothumbs: THE SHIPS AT SEA THANK YOU ADAM!!!

How's your son doing?

I'm Not excited, it's to hard for me to believe anything, anymore....

It will be the first time...

Go R.V.

That's understandable

I will believe an RV when I see it and we are able to cash in.

Until then, I consider my Dinar just wallpaper.

I call it common sense.

• Upvote 1

RodandStaff, your wisdom is showing again. I've taken that trip out into the night to look again at the starry heavens many times, usually when I get discouraged, frightened, or feel despair.  And I always come back inside feeling like part of something so huge and amazing that it can only be God's reminder that there truly are things in this ole' universe that are bigger and maybe more important than I am. Not a bad thing to reflect on for its "grounding" effect.

• Upvote 2