Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: America is more dangerous than Saddam Hussein

yota691

_74206.jpg

Sources from within the Dawa Party, confirms that the Prime Minister and current Vice President Nouri al-Maliki of angry American and international support for the government Abadi.

BAGHDAD Ahmad military

Vice President of the Republic of Iraq, and the leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, that "the policies of the United States, has become the most dangerous to Islam Sassi, of the practices that were followed by the head of the former Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein."

A source within the leadership of the Dawa Party, said that "al-Maliki at a meeting of leaders of the party, held late on Friday evening, he emphasizes the seriousness of the United States in the next phase of" political Islam ".

The source added that "al-Maliki counting Saddam Hussein the very best of America because of what I did in Iraq policies throughout this period," says the source. Sources close to the atmosphere of the meeting, that al-Maliki expressed his anger at the meeting of the support of the United States and some other countries for the new government, which headed by Haidar al-Abadi.

Observers say and media, said the former prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, to Enzk suitable partisan or popular, without criticism of the policies of the new prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi, which is described as "reform" as well as the incessant criticism of the international coalition against "Daash" adding that it is a breach of sovereignty Iraq and the threat to neighboring countries, in a position identical with the positions of Iranian officials, al-Maliki is one of the most important allies in Iraq and the region.
10/26/2014 02:55:17 : Freshness

• Upvote 1

I think Iraq should do to Maliki what England did to William Wallace. Not comparing Maliki to Wallace whatsoever. Just the process of how they killed William Wallace. It's the same process that England used to kill Captain Kidd also. I read the book and the movie does not show how they really killed Wallace. Much too gory to show on film!! It took almost 3 days of brutal torture before they finally beheaded him!!

Just goes to show our Gov't isn't too good at pickin' successors...gheese...from a dictator to a murdering, thieving embezzler who then turns on those who supported him when he finally gets ousted by his own folks..toss him in a dark cell and throw away the key!!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh I just love this.  He is not hiding his bull anymore.  It is blatantly published.  He NEVER  like the US and he never supported any trainers or troops.  The mahdi army was not alone in killing our soldiers, maliki's malitias were right there with them.  He's a liar and he did everything he could to undermine the US efforts and put our troops in grave danger.  I do not like that evil man, I am anxious to see his just rewards for all he has caused.  From day one to me he has been a liar, murderer, thief, and the number 2 evil man on earth.  

Folks are seeing this nut job show his true colors.  He's an Iranian supporter, when you talk to maliki your talking to Iran.  His came from Iran to try and take over Iraq.   Iran I am sure primed him for this hostile takeover that flopped on his juvenile mind.  Have another pipe of crack maliki.  When you sketching, go towards the fires in the night.  At least him being short, his journey to his eternity will be a short path.  Since he serves the lord of darkness, repent is a bad word, and not in the vocabulary. 

• Upvote 1