Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The arrival of the Speaker to the House floor

yota691

Aajl.bde process of selecting the first deputy head of the House of Representatives

Monday, 08 September / September 2014 22:36

[baghdad-where]

House of Representatives began the first election of the Deputy Speaker of the House after it became vacant after the prime minister, Haidar Alebadi..itba

Live....Direct Broadcast.. of Parliament http://www.alrasheedmedia.com/live/

Aajl..alebadi tomorrow presides over the first session of the new cabinet

Monday, 08 September / September 2014 23:13

b_276_183_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Hold a new cabinet on Tuesday, its first meeting chaired by new Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

According to a source familiar with told all of Iraq [where] that "Abadi first session tomorrow will head the new cabinet after the granting of the House of Representatives today for his booth ministerial confidence."

Parliament has been granted this evening confidence of the Government Abadi and programs for four years Almqublh.anthy

Fingers crossed along with eyes,legs and arms.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I

am taking a deep breath. Thanks to all of our

news girls and guys. I would do a back flip

but I might pop one or more of the screws in my

spine. Maybe by Friday I will be able to pay

someone else to do it for me.

No sleep tonight kids!!!

• Upvote 1

With a couple of the ministers not being in place, do we think this will postpone the CBI from pulling the trigger or not?

hh, IMO this WILL create a delay in the RV. These two positions have historically been the hardest to fill. It is believed here that Security is tantamount to keeping the peace as the Iraqi public gains wealth. Without the Security required, banks and people get robbed, programs and sound knowledge about investing in state Interior growth doesn't take place, and basically the vacuum created by not filling these Ministry positions keeps the GOI themselves from having the 'warm fuzzy' required take Iraq to the next level.

• Upvote 1

Badr bloc announces its reservation on the government for not granting the inner bag and the Ameri altercation between them and the speaker of parliament

Monday, 08 September / September 2014 20:49

b_269_187_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad where]

Badr announced mass internalized in the State of Law coalition, which is led by Hadi al-Amiri reservation to the new government.

A source familiar with the situation told all of Iraq [where], that "the mass of Badr announce its reservation on the government for not granting the inner bag to Hadi al-Ameri," pointing to "an altercation between the MP for the Bloc Badr Mohammed Naji and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri," Ended

09/08/2014 21:04
Speaker of the House of Representatives expels one hall of the House of Representatives

Speaker of the House of Representatives expels one hall of the House of Representatives

This guys looks like Tybalt on Gnomeo and Juliet.....lmao