Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Duck Dynasty' Dad Phil Roberson On Radical Islam:

Maggie123

Phil_Robertson_Duck_Dynasty_150.jpg

© A&E / Phil Robertson of 'Duck Dynasty'

'Duck Dynasty' dad Phil Robertson on radical Islam:

'Convert them or kill them'

Sept. 3, 2014, 12:28 PM EST

By Tim Molloy
TheWrap

Phil Robertson is saying things again.

The "Duck Dynasty" patriarch, who was briefly suspended by A&E for his comments about homosexuality and race last year, appeared on Fox News' "Hannity" Tuesday night to promoted his new book "unPHILtered." And wouldn't you know it? He said some stuff.

Also from TheWrap: 'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson: Marry 15 or 16 Year Old Girls (Video)

"In this case you either have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible," he said of radical Islam. "I'm not giving up on them, but I'm just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other."

He also seemed to say that "sexual sins" like rape are no better or worse than white lies in the eyes of the Lord.

"What people fail to understand coughing up sin and confessing it and giving it to the only one that can remove it, for crying out loud, we're all sinners. America, here's a news flash. All of us have sinned, every last one of us.  Some people want to zero in on specific sexual sins," he said. "Look, it's all sin. Whether you lie, whether you steal, whether you rob, whether you rape, look, it's just all sin. One little white lie does you in as fast as being sexually immoral."

He said very little about the thing that catapulted him to fame and fortune: His gift for making what are, by most accounts, pretty good duck calls.

A&E lifted Robertson's suspension in December when his fans and conservative Christians accused the network of stifling his freedom of speech and threatened a boycott.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Well lets see radical islam has stated numerous times it's intentions to eradicate the earth of infidels....................uh I say if that is in fact their intentions I have no problem with US making the 1st move and eliminating them. Harsh...................maybe...............but if I have to choose...............I choose ME!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9

Thanks Maggie...It want happen often...He's just sayin' what the rest of us believe...I know what I'll do and Hope I'm entrusted to finish...meet force with force fine their weakness and eliminate...''Hear Piggy, Piggy, Pippy...Blood on The plow...Blood on the Scarecrow''....  

• Upvote 2

Yeah I love phil .

He says it like it is. 

They can convert to a peaceful muslim or christianity whatever they choose.

and they can live.

but if they choose to cut the heads off of not only american citizens but to cut the heads off 

6-7 year old children  then they need to be killed/  Period

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56339

You go phil !!!!

Sure as hell makes me want to go over there and set things straight  

Thats the problem with this country any more. No body wants to get pi$$ed off.

Damm maggie look at the pics  .

Anybody heard from roadrunner latley?

I wonder if he`s hiring ?

Lets kill these sons of bit%$es  

• Upvote 7

Yeah I love phil .

He says it like it is. 

and they can live.

but if they choose to cut the heads off of not only american citizens but to cut the heads off 

You go phil !!!!

Amen brother!!!  :salute: 

• Upvote 2

Yeah I love phil .

He says it like it is. 

and they can live.

You go phil !!!!

I second that...

• Upvote 1

that's 'cause it is no longer "politically correct" to get "pizzed off".....'just give them enuf respect and they will LUV us' is a philosophy that will only lead to more beheading...more infanticide...and child brides too...they HATE America...even more than they HATE Israel...respectively the "great satan" and the "little satan"....but far too many people are not ready for the ONLY viable solution....2 Chron 7:14

we cannot be considered a force for GOOD in the world and yet embrace so very much evil, perversion under the banner of "freedom"....how many babies are "beheaded"(partial birth abortion) right here in the good ole USA every single day ???

nothing can survive in a vaccum...and a MORALITY VACUUM is destroying our once great nation IMHO....

• Upvote 7

I know I'm going to take a beating for this, but....Damn the Torpedoes!!   First off, Duck Dynasty is a great show.  I like Phil Robertson and his entire family very much.  They are living the American dream and doing it their way, while doing their best to live Christian lives and share the gospel with millions.  Truly....what's not to like?  However....gymrat is correct, whether anybody cares to admit it or not.  Phil's mantra of "convert or be killed" is exactly the same as ISIS.  The path he took to come to his conclusions are different then ISIS....but the end result is the same.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I know I'm going to take a beating for this, but....Damn the Torpedoes!!   First off, Duck Dynasty is a great show.  I like Phil Robertson and his entire family very much.  They are living the American dream and doing it their way, while doing their best to live Christian lives and share the gospel with millions.  Truly....what's not to like?  However....gymrat is correct, whether anybody cares to admit it or not.  Phil's mantra of "convert or be killed" is exactly the same as ISIS.  The path he took to come to his conclusions are different then ISIS....but the end result is the same.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

Shabs,

Although I can see your point, I think we must consider one major difference between what I believe Phil Robertson is saying versus "Radical" Islam.

When ISIS, which I believe is a great example of one of many "Radical" Islam groups, clearly has defined and acted upon their philosophy to kill all supposed "infidels" in the world, we must take a stand to take out this cancer that is spreading across the world. Phil Robertson would have never said this otherwise; he is just reaching the same conclusion that many others in this country and other countries around the world are reaching.

Indy

• Upvote 3

Shabs,

Although I can see your point, I think we must consider one major difference between what I believe Phil Robertson is saying versus "Radical" Islam.

When ISIS, which I believe is a great example of one of many "Radical" Islam groups, clearly has defined and acted upon their philosophy to kill all supposed "infidels" in the world, we must take a stand to take out this cancer that is spreading across the world. Phil Robertson would have never said this otherwise; he is just reaching the same conclusion that many others in this country and other countries around the world are reaching.

Indy

I agree with you completely, Indy.  I should have been more in depth in my previous post.  I believe Phil has come to his conclusion in a "defensive" manner.....whereas, ISIS is on the "offensive".  If that makes any sense.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Let's give the terrorists a participation trophy to make them feel wanted....maybe that would make them feel better......NOT, these people have grown up in a world taught to hate and there is no changing them only God can make them see. It is sad to say but they will have to die because of their hatred toward others. On the subject of Phil...he speaks the truth as he see's it many doesn't like that.

• Upvote 2

Let's give the terrorists a participation trophy to make them feel wanted....maybe that would make them feel better......NOT, these people have grown up in a world taught to hate and there is no changing them only God can make them see. It is sad to say but they will have to die because of their hatred toward others. On the subject of Phil...he speaks the truth as he see's it many doesn't like that.

It's not that they don't like the truth, it's that there blinded to it.

Some things only Holy Spirit can reveal.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

Phil_Robertson_Duck_Dynasty_150.jpg

© A&E / Phil Robertson of 'Duck Dynasty'

'Duck Dynasty' dad Phil Robertson on radical Islam: "Convert them or kill them..!"

Thanks for the post Maggie...(+1)  He's right on, because if we can't change the way they think they will slaughter all who oppose them and islam...which leaves us no other choice but to kill them before they kill us...! JMO  :confused2: 5 Star Post..!

• Upvote 2