Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'Duck Dynasty' Dad Phil Roberson On Radical Islam:

Maggie123

Thanks for the post Maggie...(+1)  He's right on, because if we can't change the way they think they will slaughter all who oppose them and islam...which leaves us no other choice but to kill them before they kill us...! JMO  :confused2: 5 Star Post..!

Thanks Ron.... I agree with ISIS needing to be taken out... but the WAY he said it was for ratings. JMHO

So what did you all think of the rest of the article?

"He also seemed to say that "sexual sins" like rape are no better or worse than white lies in the eyes of the Lord.

"What people fail to understand coughing up sin and confessing it and giving it to the only one that can remove it, for crying out loud, we're all sinners. America, here's a news flash. All of us have sinned, every last one of us.  Some people want to zero in on specific sexual sins," he said. "Look, it's all sin. Whether you lie, whether you steal, whether you rob, whether you rape, look, it's just all sin. One little white lie does you in as fast as being sexually immoral."

He said very little about the thing that catapulted him to fame and fortune: His gift for making what are, by most accounts, pretty good duck calls.

A&E lifted Robertson's suspension in December when his fans and conservative Christians accused the network of stifling his freedom of speech and threatened a boycott."

• Upvote 1

Thanks Ron.... I agree with ISIS needing to be taken out... but the WAY he said it was for ratings. JMHO

So what did you all think of the rest of the article?

"He also seemed to say that "sexual sins" like rape are no better or worse than white lies in the eyes of the Lord.

"What people fail to understand coughing up sin and confessing it and giving it to the only one that can remove it, for crying out loud, we're all sinners. America, here's a news flash. All of us have sinned, every last one of us.  Some people want to zero in on specific sexual sins," he said. "Look, it's all sin. Whether you lie, whether you steal, whether you rob, whether you rape, look, it's just all sin. One little white lie does you in as fast as being sexually immoral."

He said very little about the thing that catapulted him to fame and fortune: His gift for making what are, by most accounts, pretty good duck calls.

A&E lifted Robertson's suspension in December when his fans and conservative Christians accused the network of stifling his freedom of speech and threatened a boycott."

If I had to take a guess at it, I don't know the guy personally, what he is saying is a sin is a sin in the eyes of the Lord.  He's NOT saying or trying to say rape and stealing are the same as far as being equally bad, but they are both sins.  You don't think he is smart enough to know the difference Maggie or are you just trying to dissect every word to find something to hold against him?  Obviously if you rape someone you go to prison (should get a bullet to the brain IMHO) but many people lie everyday and don't go to jail. Ya think Phil knows that? Politicians lie and steal everyday and don't go to jail imagine that!  Still sinners as are we all.

I've always been taught there are no levels of sin.....murder is no greater a sin than swiping a box of cherry tip cigarillos.  

GO RV, and NO BV 

If that's the best smoke you can come up with bro that's a sin!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :peace:

• Upvote 1

Phil and I have basically the same religious teaching background.  To him (Phil) sin is sin, and just one sin separates a person from God.  The only way to get back into friendship with God or reconciliation is faith in Christ.  

He is not saying that the evil and disgusting nature of rape, murder, lying, and the like are the same as failing to do good to those around you, which is also sin. He is saying that if the the radicalized muslim is going to continue on their chosen path and remain with there philosophy of religion, then they will try to kill the "infidel," meaning you or anyone else who disagrees with him, he is going to try and kill you.  

One thing I do know, if I came into contact with a radical muslim, I would try to convert them to Christ.  If they were in the process of killing someone else or my family, I would probably "take him out."  I know from the Bible and the working of God's Spirit what I SHOULD DO.  However, I really don't know what I WOULD DO.  

On the other hand, if a radicalized muslim is in the process of persecuting me BECAUSE I am a Christian, I hope I would have the courage to die for my Lord, Jesus Christ.  

• Upvote 1