Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Massive Withdrawals Of Depositors .. And Fears Collapse Of The Dinar Amid The Absence Of A Central!

LGD I think what is going on over there in Iraq has very little or absolutely nothing to do with an RV.

This battle of the Sunni's is over human rights and regaining control of land that they want to reclaim.

Shiites/Sunnis/Kurds do not give a rats tail about making us or any of the others involved rich right now.

PS. ISIS doesn't even enter into what I said above... I believe they will be dealt with and the battles will continue.

I thought that the Iraq people didn't use banks. How can there be a run on the banks when the people don't use them for savings? :shrug:

Obviously Some Do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Unless it's brand spanking New Dinar being Withdrawn in MASS Quantities and not that raggedy dinar that's torn and tattered that shop keepers and cabbies won't take (how much can there be because the new stuff is in low denoms )I Call BS . SHABIBI Said It Best , Propaganda !!!

• Upvote 1

Maggie, you shouldn't be neged for your opinion.

However, I want to give a response.

ISIS is real and people are dying. There are massive amounts of displaced people

because of this. And as for bank withdrawals, the article states that people are

upset because the banks have no money. So I think your, " legitimate", point is

how's that good for an RV?

What I suspect everyone here is responding to is that they believe ISIS is NOT as

massive as were led to believe. And that it's quite possible that this was allowed

to create a loss of faith in the dinar. Thereby, causing everyone to seek out the dollar.

Extremely sinister to say the least, however, that is exactly what has occurred.

And though I will take what I've invested and use it wisely, I am now FULLY aware

that this is blood money. It has lost its luster. It was done by deception and bloodshed.

The CBI needed to remove most all of the dinar if they wanted to make an RV work.

I'm more than a little distressed that they couldn't find a more humane method.

I ask all my brothers and sisters here to remember those who needlessly died so

that Babylon could rise, and you could be given wealth. Use it wisely, use it for God.

It was blood money when Bush lied and went in in March of 2003.

ISIS did not make it so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

ISIS did not make it so.

American soldiers following orders, removing a murderous dictator IS NOT THE SAME

THING AS A BUNCH OF PSYCHOTIC COWARDS WHO HIDE THEIR FACES AND SHOOT

UNARMED CIVILIANS LYING IN A DITCH.

To make the statement you just did is callous and shows your complete lack of love

for truth. Like your saviour OBUMMMMMMMER, only the party matters, compassion and

truth be damed. You're playing checkers while the PTB are involved in a deadly game

of chess. Bush, Clinton, Obama, John Boehner, Harry Reid all these men serve the

same master working towards the same goal. And guess what, they (nor their

master) gives a Shite about you.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

American soldiers following orders, removing a murderous dictator IS NOT THE SAME

THING AS A BUNCH OF PSYCHOTIC COWARDS WHO HIDE THEIR FACES AND SHOOT

UNARMED CIVILIANS LYING IN A DITCH.

To make the statement you just did is callous and shows your complete lack of love

for truth. Like your saviour OBUMMMMMMMER, only the party matters, compassion and

truth be damed. You're playing checkers while the PTB are involved in a deadly game

of chess. Bush, Clinton, Obama, John Boehner, Harry Reid all these men serve the

same master working towards the same goal. And guess what, they (nor their

master) gives a Shite about you.

well said.

• Upvote 3

Maggie, you shouldn't be neged for your opinion.

However, I want to give a response.

ISIS is real and people are dying. There are massive amounts of displaced people

because of this. And as for bank withdrawals, the article states that people are

upset because the banks have no money. So I think your, " legitimate", point is

how's that good for an RV?

What I suspect everyone here is responding to is that they believe ISIS is NOT as

massive as were led to believe. And that it's quite possible that this was allowed

to create a loss of faith in the dinar. Thereby, causing everyone to seek out the dollar.

Extremely sinister to say the least, however, that is exactly what has occurred.

And though I will take what I've invested and use it wisely, I am now FULLY aware

that this is blood money. It has lost its luster. It was done by deception and bloodshed.

The CBI needed to remove most all of the dinar if they wanted to make an RV work.

I'm more than a little distressed that they couldn't find a more humane method.

I ask all my brothers and sisters here to remember those who needlessly died so

that Babylon could rise, and you could be given wealth. Use it wisely, use it for God.

Plus 1 for you LGD.  I believe you are right.  Thank you for always reminding us that there is much more than this RV......... look beyond all of this if you can.........the events that are about to unfold have bigger ramifications.  

• Upvote 1

ISIS did not make it so.

Take A Deep Breath 'Hame55' ! ;)

Ur Slanted Political Views Give The Appearance Of Backing Terrorists In Order To Try And Make A Point ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

It was just an article about kerry's visit. Nothing huge but it was interesting that part of his link was about saying this weeks events and how they would happen. So far it seems they are coming true. Maybe nothing but just sparked my interest. It was on MSN if you wan to look at it.