Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADITA!!!

Friday, May 2, 2014

To the beautiful, talented and very brilliant Lady, who unselfishly gives her time to bring in the Nadita File with an always entertaining Spin, who always has a kind word for a friend or stranger alike...

Nadita Sweetheart,  :wub: 

HAVE THE HAPPEST BIRTHDAY EVER, ALL THE BEST!!! 

Birthday-Wishes-for-Girlfriends.jpg

With lots of love...  :) 

• Upvote 5

Wishing you the happiest birthday ever.. Your a special kind of lady and a great friend. Am very blessed to have you in my life..  :)

Sam,

Thank you :)  same here.. you are a good friend.. and by the way.. let's chat about the story I want to tell you.. I bet you will laugh until your side hurts.. I miss our chat in FB :)  let's meet up next week :)

You make me cry listening to the music... thank you so much.. :)  I love ya, girl! 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 3

Sam,

Thank you :)  same here.. you are a good friend.. and by the way.. let's chat about the story I want to tell you.. I bet you will laugh until your side hurts.. I miss our chat in FB :)  let's meet up next week :)

Just let me know... Can hardly wait...  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

Sam,

You make me cry listening to the music... thank you so much.. :)  I love ya, girl! 

Love ya too...  :)

• Upvote 1

Happy Birthday tomorrow Nadita! May all your birthday wishes come true. Have a fabulous day!  :twothumbs:

Gen,

Thank you :) I will have a birthday bash on Saturday and family dinner with the kids tomorrow night.. it will be fun :)

• Upvote 2

.....wellll, that just takes the cake!!

:bravo:     .........HAPPY BIRTHDAY........ :bravo:

Someone took the cake????????  

:goodnews:  Bumber64 has cookies. 

Happy birthday Nadita. Blessed be you day with the family.

• Upvote 3

To a wonderful woman with a golden heart filled with so much love, compassion, and fun.  Nadita you hold a special place in my heart.  Your friendship has been of one that has bloomed into a brilliant sunshine's, thanks for letting me latch on to you.  You've given me the best support and kindness that I dare not call you friend.  Your voice is gentle, your concerns are sincere, and I am most thankful for that.  Now when this thing RV's they will have to pry me away from you when I give you a big hug.  :hug:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! and God Bless.  Love you my friend. :backflip:

Oh, by the way thanks for your awesome efforts in bringing us the "Nadita Spin"

Edited by pattyangel