Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, there doesn't have to be an RV at all, as you stated

Hellifiknow

ahhhhh   I see ,   what  seems to be a  few ideas in the float business is  { 1  --  when a parade is to happen  have  a really cool float   :lol:  }  but  seriously ,  a free float  would mean a little trouble for trying to erase the  dollar out of  the pockets of Iraqi`s ,  a managed float  would  bring about  , a small  interest in the dinar ,  but  really if the float started in the area of .2 cents  and  move around  5 cents   why would any one want to use  dinar  still under value  against  the dollar which will buy still more on the markets of Iraq ,  but  the personal card they are handing every one  will be loaded in dinar , so  even the .o5 cents  float will help some what  but  we  need to have them love  LOVE   the dinar  and banking at the same time ......  and  to have any thing that is will beat the dollar on the streets  would really need to be in the range of  .86  too 1.50  per dinar against the dollar    { this is just my thinking on a view by articles  on replys  to those article s  which make  sense ,  but  then  again this  is  Iraq  and  nothing goes accordingly  in this  region ,  so  may be  they will loose their minds  and  go straight too the above 3.oo  dollar per  dinar   and be done with it 

• Upvote 11

ahhhhh   I see ,   what  seems to be a  few ideas in the float business is  { 1  --  when a parade is to happen  have  a really cool float   :lol:  }  but  seriously ,  a free float  would mean a little trouble for trying to erase the  dollar out of  the pockets of Iraqi`s ,  a managed float  would  bring about  , a small  interest in the dinar ,  but  really if the float started in the area of .2 cents  and  move around  5 cents   why would any one want to use  dinar  still under value  against  the dollar which will buy still more on the markets of Iraq ,  but  the personal card they are handing every one  will be loaded in dinar , so  even the .o5 cents  float will help some what  but  we  need to have them love  LOVE   the dinar  and banking at the same time ......  and  to have any thing that is will beat the dollar on the streets  would really need to be in the range of  .86  too 1.50  per dinar against the dollar    { this is just my thinking on a view by articles  on replys  to those article s  which make  sense ,  but  then  again this  is  Iraq  and  nothing goes accordingly  in this  region ,  so  may be  they will loose their minds  and  go straight too the above 3.oo  dollar per  dinar   and be done with it 

My thinking as well.

• Upvote 1

I agree Jeepguy, Iraqis are proud people so what better way to make them proud of there currency, bring it to around .50 lower then Kuwait that definitely would keep there heads up high. But know matter where they come out at I will still be doing the moon walk to the bank.

Hopefully when this RV ever comes about you won't be too old to DO the moon walk. LOL

• Upvote 2

I have been here so long and heard so many false RV claims that if it did happen, I most likely wouldn't believe it. And at that point would most likely spend so long researching the claim, that I would miss the window to cash in.... :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Just show me a VERY SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED RATE, that's all I want!

"Backscreens don't count, ya C*NTS!"

</THREAD>

I think I'll make a flowchart.

Whoa! Easy on the language. This is emotional, I know, but that's a little low down language

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I like the way you think & it makes sense too................................. :)

There is alot to the idea of Iraqi and their ego!

Hard to imagine that these guys who live in sand & wipe their backside with their hand - look down on Americans! LOL

Edited by gymrat76541

No....im not a savy investor. The extent of my portfolio is a roth and a savings account. But...

Does this mean Adam thinks a float is more likely?? How long can a country sitting on an ocean of oil function with their currency @ NEGATIVE 1166 ?

There are many countries with oil and other resources whos currencies are worth much less than the dollar

Have they drawn in all these investors and banks?

Tnt tony shows how one man can create a movement just because people are buying it means noth8ngm it started with dinar now look any currency with a crappy rate people are now trying to say oh ya that one could make u rich too. Vietnam south korea afghan

I concur..... If Iraq wants to de-dollarize and actually use their OWN currency then they will need to have the Iraqis WANT to use the Dinar and NOT the dollar. and the ONLY way to do that is to make the Dinar close.....equal...or MORE than the dollar to get the USD off the streets. 

GO RV....ASAP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1