Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Check-mate !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Ringside From The Guru Chess Tournament While Frank Dramatically Stands On His Chair And Shouts Out His War Cry !

vet_1975 wrote on March 1st, 2014, 8:41 pm:What is the CBI next move?

Frank26:   Check-Mate !

The Country of Iraq is OUT of CASH!!! Since January 2014 the CBI FREEZES the IQD rate at 1222. This is done ........ WITH NO CASH to give a rate to. Artificial are these numbers. To show a FIXED RATE like this is impossible because THE MARKET RATE .......... Is NOT set rate !!! 

Tell me Friends ......... What was ........ Has been done prior to January 19th, 2014 that made the month of February's meetings go like a Hot Knife through Butter? NOTE: CBI told GOI last August 2013 the lifting of 000's would be in June 2014. Shall we wait 4 more months? Do not know ........... BUT DO KNOW: 

Kurds left Baghdad happy yesterday due to budget AND ........ UST smiled watching this. 

YET no article of these activities. They KNOW when to TELL You things.

Finally ......... For whom does this RI/RV Bell Toll for? 

You?  Iraq?  USA?   

For The Whole World that God holds in His Hands. Trust in God that it is coming very soon. 

It is difficult to study this investment with inept intel.

Remember ....... Th/F/Sat ........ Dead. But not tomorrow.

.Aloha Spirit ...... KTFA,  Frank
Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

inept intel.... 

ahhhh there's the rub....inept, inaccurate, inane, insane so-called intel has been the guru order of the day for entirely toooooo long !!!

thanks Thugee......these guys just do not know how to quit...

PS Fixed Thug NP !! ;) 

• Upvote 3

Don't worry Capt1... I dug mine outta of the drawer... but I'm sad to say I still couldn't make heads or tails of it???  :rolleyes: 

6420ringchex.jpg

One thing I can say... as long as these guy's keep callin' it ... one day their gonna be right... and of course they will take all credit for it I'm sure... I really don't care just as long as this ride gets over... I'm startin' to get a little car sick the longer this ride takes!!!

confused-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

They are NOT out of cash! They have plenty of both dollars and dinars...

I just love the part about "inept intel"... REALL?!?! You put the blame on inept intel? In other words the people you KEEP getting your intel from are inept so, what do you do? You KEEP getting intel from them lol. If you were a guru then you would have enough sense to either stop listening to the intel you are getting or get some NEW intel providers... HELLO!

Why would any half sane person consider believing someone who labels themselves a "GURU" (teacher, instructor, mentor) of all things, and who is unable to obtain any legitimate/truthful information on what they are supposed to have "GURU" status on?

Just STOP lying already!

• Upvote 1

Thank you MR.. Thug!    Wow....is that in code?   :lol:     

DAMN ! My **** Tracey decoder ring keeps getting a busy signal . . . anyone else got the same problem ? There must be valuable clues Frank is transmitting. Oh God,what am I to do ? Wait ! That's it ! My Roswell Tin Foil Hat . . . :bananacamel:

• Upvote 1

DAMN ! My **** Tracey decoder ring keeps getting a busy signal . . . anyone else got the same problem ? There must be valuable clues Frank is transmitting. Oh God,what am I to do ? Wait ! That's it ! My Roswell Tin Foil Hat . . . :bananacamel:

Wow 10 Yrs - Big brother censored your D!ck Tracey.

• Upvote 1

Wow 10 Yrs - Big brother censored your D!ck Tracey.

Yeah, who would have thought **** was a naughty naughty word when followed by Tracey. A great Copper was **** Tracey !

Yeah, who would have thought **** was a naughty naughty word when followed by Tracey. A great Copper was **** Tracey !

Ok, Ok, Richard Tracey . . . are "WE" alright with that, now ?

• Upvote 2