Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank Held An Emergency Conference Call Tonite !

DinarThug

Apparently no one can record Iraqi TV on VHS tape and YouTube it to be verified for content.

This also applies for mosque announcements and "dancing in the streets."

VHS? Oh my I didnt know people still used them!

How about an iPhone aimed at the tv and upload via the app? They have that in Iraq. And yes I agree where are the snap shots, recordings etc, oh yeah censorship - I forgot. But hey wouldn't SOMEONE get a burp out there? I think so- there is also SKYPE!

So if anyone is in Iraq and can help us out with verification....

Btw I understand there is an Iraqi Facebook page - maybe we can recruit someone there.

• Upvote 1

Man is this exciting!!  I have been this excited since the IRS came for an audit!  This is wonderful . . . think I will quite my job!  Wait.  I'm retired.   Oh well, I'll go to the bank and open a special account for all the money I am about to receive!  Well, I've got to get the bank to open my other overdrawn accounts first!  

Well, maybe I'll go over to WF and ask when its going to happen.  That's what I'll do!  But the last time I went in they all had meetings in the back and couldn't be disturbed.   Hummm.  What's a guy to do who is about to be rich, rich, rich.  I know . . . nothing any different.  

A figment of the imagination can be generated at a moments notice.  The need for attention will stimulate the imagination quicker than a kid can swallow a luggy.

• Upvote 2

Thugee  1)...horse-pucky or not has anyone ever heard of Guru Exogen before ??

2) don't we have ANYONE at all watching Iraq TV to counter garbage when posted ?

Well lets see, we have "Wife In The Know" married to "Husband Who Don't No" both of whom were created by Stevei and Ocrush who have run off together to the remote island of Maka Baleve just outside of Lake Belshet

• Upvote 2

VHS? Oh my I didnt know people still used them!

I'm sure they do in Iraq! Or BETA more likely HAHA.

The thing is, how hard is it to monitor local TV and record some important bits for us to verify?

I'm just angry at all these bigfoot sightings that could be easily verified (or not).

I myself still have and use my VHS/DVD combo!  :twothumbs: 

So Frank's "emergency" call said WHAT?

They get more money for more callers ya know.... 

Another frantic frenzy strategy!

Edited by ReinMan

Well Sunday did kick off some new monetary policy to increase the dinar policy from the cbi news release yesterday

What exactly it means is still up n the air but the article did say the policy started Sunday to increase the exchange rate

A source of (time ) yesterday ( that the meeting discussed the instructions for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies that have been working out from last Sunday , he said ( banks expressed their willingness to implement the instructions to enhance the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and began procedures to implement those instructions in support of the national economy and the process of development ) .

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/172592-private-banks-will-proceed-to-implement-the-instructions-of-the-cbi/#ixzz2tg9eJZqj

Now what that means

Who knows

I'll believe it when I see it, they can BLAH BLAH all they want.

They DISCUSSED.
Nothing is finalized.

AND HERE WE ARE Feb 18th and NOTHING.

You see, "believers," your gurus are nothing but pumpers and liars and here is PROOF ONCE AGAIN. 

• Upvote 1

I'll believe it when I see it, they can BLAH BLAH all they want.

They DISCUSSED.

Nothing is finalized.

AND HERE WE ARE Feb 18th and NOTHING.

You see, "believers," your gurus are nothing but pumpers and liars and here is PROOF ONCE AGAIN. 

Agreed - This is getting out of hand - I know this is the rumor sections but why this mess keeps getting posted and getting people hopes up high regarding this RV thing is getting very very OLD and not funny - I hoping this thing will RV one day but lately the news and rumors is the same old story by the same old clowns the so called GURU's :butt-kicking:

2-18-2014   Intel Guru Frank26    [via anonymous]    we are witnessing a lot of activity and the banks are happy…

the 3 zero notes have all been pulled in and now the CBI needs to release the new rate or return the dinars to the banks. 

---- Well then what are the people using for money?

ANOTHER BIG FAT LIE.

STOP IT, FRANK!!!

• Upvote 2