Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT WAS ALL TO GO DOWN SUNDAY NIGHT...BUT AGAIN NOTHING. [do you expect it today or tomorrow?] RUMOR TUESDAY NIGHT.

Spy777

Reading these gurus post is nothing but insane entertainment.they have NO INSIDE INTEL,THEY HAVE NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND,NO 800#S'NO BLUE SCREENS ETC.when you see a post that sounds great,it is not.if an ADMINISTRATOR or ADAM comeith something then you know it is true and correct.there is a lot of great posts here that have nothing to do with an RV.that's good.i get a lot of great info here.i read this forum everyday just for that reason.i realized a long time ago that gurus are evil.i have seen gurus that tell people to QUIT their jobs,sell their house,take all your money and buy dinar,etc.here is where the evil part comes in.some people want to believe so bad that they take this info as gospel.please use your common sense when reading the posts here.as stated before,if you here from Adam then you KNOW that it is done,otherwise NOT DONE.

...if an ADMINISTRATOR or ADAM comeith something then you know it is true and correct. . .as stated before,if you here from Adam then you KNOW that it is done,otherwise NOT DONE.

Oh mye, we are a religious species aren't we? Why do we insist on having ANY man interpret reality for us (Adam, Joseph Smith, the Pope, a professional reverend, administrator, Mr. Obama, Babs Boxer, etc., when we might readily receive what we need directly from God (or reality, whatever we choose to term the truth)?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh mye, we are a religious species aren't we? Why do we insist on having ANY man interpret reality for us (Adam, Joseph Smith, the Pope, a professional reverend, administrator, Mr. Obama, Babs Boxer, etc., when we might readily receive what we need directly from God (or reality, whatever we choose to term the truth)?

:lmao:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Oh mye," that is pretty funny OhmEye.

But to your point: Adam has the credentials, and the balanced history of non-hype to make him worth hearing. That is how I understood stealthwarrior.

People with credentials and experience are worth hearing. That, really, is the response of the humble. That doesn't mean we automatically accept everything they say (that would be religious), everyone must do their own due diligence, but it does give us a propensity to trust their opinions.

People without credentials and experience, who have demonstrated again and again that they have inaccurate information, are not worth hearing. The only people who listen to them are the uninformed or the gullible. Fortunately, this site has a different record than that. That is why we are all here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rather than start a new rumor thread, maybe recent input from "guru" (J)OKIE from this morning might help neutralize a tiny fraction of the smell coming from TerryK's post:

02/04/2014

[..OKIEOILMAN] TODAY WILL BE A DAY OF REVELATION TO MOST DINARIANS.

TODAY YOU WILL HEAR AND KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE CORRUPTION, MANIPULATION AND DOWN RIGHT ILLEGALITY TRANSPIRING.

TODAY SHOULD GIVE US NEW PERSPECTIVES AND A NEW DIRECTION TO FOLLOW.

UNTIL NOW WE(ALL OF US) HAVE BEEN PURPOSEFULLY FURNISHED INFORMATION THAT WAS FOR THE EXCLUSIVE BENEFIT OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND BANKS.

[..OKIEOILMAN] TODAY THE TRUTH WILL BE EVIDENT. KEEP YOUR EARS AND EYES OPEN TO WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING THAT WAS EXPOSED TO ME THIS MORNING.

I WILL BE AT LIBERTY SOON I HOPE FOR THE EXPOSE' OF THE ACTIONS OF A FEW THAT WILL AFFECT US ALL.--

NOTICE------US TREASURY---BETTER RUN AND HIDE----NUFF SAID------BLESSINGS GALORE

[..OKIEOILMAN] I WOULD IMAGINE THE US TREASURY HAS A NEW SONG THIS MORNING-----"WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU---BAD BOYS-BAD BOYS"

[..OKIEOILMAN] IF YOU AS INVESTORS ONLY KNEW A SCINTILLA OF TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAS AND IS PRESENTLY GOING ON POLITICALLY ----YOU WOULD "PUKE"

When you see TERRYK you should immediately think LIE.

People use god posts to keep everyone distracted from the fact that nothing is happening.

It's NOT in god's hands, you idiots, it's in IRAQ's hands!

And Iraq doesn't give a flying F... about you.

Everything is a lie until we exchange. 

• Upvote 1