Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

news channels reported

What news mentioned a revalue?

CNBC, mentioned Argentina, but did not give a list of others.

Hmm, not to burst any bubbles but Iraq is not compliant according to the IMF. Not expecting anything from them until they are.

True.......but, in this crazy world things can change in the blink of a eye.

He's referring to currencies devaluing. And add to that the Fed announcing the reduction

of quantitative easing we could very well be looking at a complete collapse of global

economy. But I submit that these events are mind games. Because if Iraq came in

and saved the day with an RV everyone would be beholden to Iraq. What a better way

to raise Babylon to the world stage complete with amazing world perception. As

to the compliant statements, a central bank can RV there currency any time they want.

The IMF has no legal control what so ever in this regard.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

He's referring to currencies devaluing. And add to that the Fed announcing the reduction

of quantitative easing we could very well be looking at a complete collapse of global

and saved the day with an RV everyone would be beholden to Iraq. What a better way

to the compliant statements, a central bank can RV there currency any time they want.

once again well said LGD...and IMO spot on...

• Upvote 3

That's 110% right and like EagleEye said... spot on.  These are devaluing models not increasing values.  That's the main reason why the big boys who play in the emerging markets are getting slammed!

That's 110% right and like EagleEye said... spot on.  These are devaluing models not increasing values.  That's the main reason why the big boys who play in the emerging markets are getting slammed!

Yep, that's what I got out of it as well. The stock market tanked yesterday due to fears of devaluing currencies in "emerging" markets. I think China for one scared the heck out of them.

The guy says the stock market loss yesterday was because people are speculating a currency rate changes this week end

And he said Sunday is when most rate changes occur

Here comes the dong rv first so we can make millions to buy up more dinar

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The guy says the stock market loss yesterday was because people are speculating a currency rate changes this week endAnd he said Sunday is when most rate changes occurHere comes the dong rv first so we can make millions to buy up more dinar

I found this interesting posted yesterday by msmortgage

The present value, or composition (get use to this term) of the SDR is determined by only 4 currencies. They are the U.S. dollar, the Euro (think basket of currencies micro pattern), Japanese Yen, and the British Pound (the old girl just won’t quit).

With the implementation of the 2010 I.M.F. Code of Reforms discussed in part one of this series, this composition is about to change. The currencies of the BRICS countries will soon be added to this composition, along with other major economies. Perhaps Vietnam will be added to the composition.

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/23/sdrs-and-the-new-bretton-woods-part-2/?relatedposts_exclude=43

Especially the last sentence

Ya gotta read the entire article part one and two it's pretty interesting

• Upvote 1

I REALLY DO NOT THINK THESE REVALUING CURRENCIES (IF ANY) WILL HAVE ANY AFFECT ON THE DINAR WE ARE HOLDING. OUR TIME IS NOT READY YET AND WHY EVEN GET EXCITED ABOUT  THE FUTURE?  WE CAN ONLY LIVE ONE DAY AT A TIME !!!!!!!     JUST BE PATIENT FOR NOW AND WHEN THE RV HAPPENS,     GO AS NUTS AS YOU WANT TO.    :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1