Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

‘Knockout’ Game…So It Has Come To This

yota691

A macho thing?  Really?  I try really hard not to be racist, but really?  Is this not asking for it?  A mother with kids?  An elderly person?  I would love the chance to but the little thug POS "mofos" in the ground!   

It's a black on white crime thing you dumb@$$ and the media turns a blind eye because of it.  If it were white kids walking up and popping black people at random they would be crucified for it.  Just read another article where a black teen raped, tortured, and killed his white teacher, and some dumb ignorant racist POS said "This one's for Trayvon"  Trayvon got what he deserved hopefully these little punks will get the same the sooner the better a fair trial followed up by a first class hanging.

Cowardice at it's best, run in packs, attack helpless people who are alone, yeah that's macho alright.  Bring it on boys, poppa is waiting with a special surprise for y'all!  :cowboy:   

Sorry if for the rant, but this really frosts my rear to no end!!!  :angry:  :angry:   Now when is our "Pot stirrer in Chief" gonna pop up and say "If I had sons they'd look..............yeah we know what they would look like.

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 11

I try really hard not to be racist, but really?  

Trayvon got what he deserved

What did Travon Martin have to do with this? Why did he deserve his death?

Hmmmmm.... what do you have to say about the latest scoop about Zimmerman?

Remember he is the guy that shot an unarmed boy... walking home from the store?

Oh yes... I forgot.... he (Zimmerman) is the "victim"... that beats his women with guns and threats... also sexually abused his niece.

Hey... you might need to try a little harder on that little "racist" problem you have there... just sayin...

As for these kids doing this?... No Way Is It Ok. 

However... It has NOTHING to do with Travon Martin.

PS. Race is NOT anywhere on my radar... Violence and Hatred Is very much something we must as a society work together to overcome.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 11

These kids were not taught nothing at home they were let run free. It doesn't matter whether the skin color. The problem is growing and they are embolden with the exciting fact of doing it and getting away with it. To neutralize the threat be aware of others around you and watch. Be ready and if you are carrying...let it be the last walk they will ever take.

• Upvote 8

Yep sooner or later they will strike the wrong person and get themselves shot. Then you will hear the uproar as to how this youth was unarmed and didnt deserve it.

This is BS.  Where are the Black leaders in this country. They all right with this ?. Come on Jessie come on Al if there was ever a time to speak up its now.

It could save the lives of your children who you constantly say are so oppressed. But no they wont. Because it doesn't put any  money in their pocket and does not further their political agenda. . Just like they turn a blind eye to the black on black crime in the inner cities. In my day their was absolutely nothing worse then a sucker puncher. 

Even if it was a close friend who did it you let them know that . Hey  If you cant act like a man and square up then get lost.  You lost respect just hanging out with someone who did that. 

Yeah just a matter of time before one gets themselves killed. Shame really . No rasing at all.  To stupid to know how to act. Freaking wolf packs .

As far as trayvon. I wasnt there so i am not going to take it upon myself to judge weather he was just eating sciddles on his way home . I truly dont know and the fact is its really inconsequential anyway. A physical altercation started and any time that happens anything can happen.. If you get in a fight theres always a chance things may escalate to the point  you may have to kill or be killed.

Its the nature of the beast

• Upvote 5

Thugs Picked the Wrong Dad to Target for Shameful ‘Knockout Game’ — He’s a Concealed-Carry Permit Holder, and He Used It

TheBlaze has been covering the frightening uptick in the so-called “knockout game,” in which thugs randomly target people and punch the unsuspecting victims in public for kicks.

Well, it’s taken an interesting turn in Lansing, Mich.

There it’s reportedly called “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out,” according to WILX-TV in Lansing, and the station said one incident didn’t turn out so well…for the attacker.

The incident actually happened in February but is now getting play because of the recent rash of attacks. On that day, the school day was over, and a father was waiting for a school bus to drop off his six-year-old girl.

“I saw the van circle twice and the second time three came out,” the victim told WILX, which didn’t reveal his identity out of concern for his safety. “I didn’t suspect anything. I hadn’t any enemies, or any reason to believe that they would be looking or doing anything to me.”

Marvell Weaver, 17, apparently had other ideas.

“He shoved something into my side,” the victim said of Weaver. “I wasn’t sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn’t sure if it was a knife or a gun.”

It was a taser. One that fortunately didn’t work.

What did operate just fine, however, was the victim’s concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

The intended victim shot Weaver twice, once in the leg and the other shot landing an inch away from his spine in the February 26 incident. WILX says Weaver has since been sentenced to a year in jail.

It could have been worse, and Weaver even admits he’s getting off easy.

“It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn’t played the game at all,” Weaver told the news outlet, adding that before he met his match with the gun-wielding dad, he and his friends attacked others.

“Not many, six or seven,” Weaver told WILX. “It wouldn’t be an everyday game, just a certain game to be played on certain days. You don’t even try to rob them or anything. That’s the game.”

Weaver added that “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out” isn’t gang related, and teens are playing it because they’re bored — and watching others on the Internet getting away with it inspired confidence.

He added that he played the game usually as a result of dares from unseemly kids while high.

“They weren’t my normal group of friends. Someone just throws it out there and people go along with it,” Weaver told the station. “One thing leads to another and it just goes all down hill.”

Lansing police are watching for others playing “Point-em-out, Knock-em-out,” WILX noted, adding that an attack could be considered a felony:

“There’s a price to pay if they wind up doing it,” Lansing Police Officer Robert Merritt told WILX. “A good example is Marvell Weaver.”

“It’s just senseless. Teenagers have a lot better things to do with their time,” Merritt.

Weaver’s victim sees nothing humorous about knockout games. “What they tried to do to me wouldn’t have been a joke if they would’ve succeeded,” he told the news outlet. “My child would’ve been left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I would’ve been left.”

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 4

What did Travon Martin have to do with this? Why did he deserve his death?

Hmmmmm.... what do you have to say about the latest scoop about Zimmerman?

Remember he is the guy that shot an unarmed boy... walking home from the store?

Oh yes... I forgot.... he (Zimmerman) is the "victim"... that beats his women with guns and threats... also sexually abused his niece.

Hey... you might need to try a little harder on that little "racist" problem you have there... just sayin...

As for these kids doing this?... No Way Is It Ok. 

However... It has NOTHING to do with Travon Martin.

PS. Race is NOT anywhere on my radar... Violence and Hatred Is very much something we must as a society work together to overcome.

Mags,

I know your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired that's why I try and use little words in my posts.  Go back and re read what I said, or I can sum it up for you,  Just read another article where a black teen raped, tortured, and killed his white teacher, and some dumb ignorant racist POS said "This one's for Trayvon"  This was another punk kid and when he was done he slit this poor girls throat with a box cutter.  You should really try and comprehend better before you comment on posts sweetie.

I'm not a fan of Zimmerman either or anyone who would hit a woman or child, but yes my dear TM got what he deserved, if you jump on someone and start beating them saying "You are going to die tonight ***" You deserve to be shot.  Now I know, I know, the Maggie's of the world would have let themselves get beaten to death but I don't play that way, if that makes me a racist well I guess I am one then.  But explain to me please how a (better be politically correct so you don't brand me a racist) Hispanic American shoots an African American and all the white Americans are to blame for it?  Your unarmed boy looked nothing like the lame stream media's picture of him, he was a thug, a drug user, a violent person, and a thief, luckily GZ took him out and did the world a favor before he could add murder to his rap sheet.  I don't care if TM was black, white, purple, or green he got what he deserved.  Is GZ a saint, not by any means.

we are starting krav maga training in December...me and my whole family.

Sad but it is for situations just like this.

Very nice, remind me not to irritate you my friend!  :twothumbs:

Thanks TG great article, this is going to keep happening until they realize you can't go around punching random people.  I can't believe the idiot said it was  a macho thing.  What is macho about cold cocking someone when they are not looking?  Then add the fact they are in a pack, and pick helpless people.

I'd love to see the footage when one of them accidentally pops a boxer or a UFC fighter, or someone used to getting hit in the head (married guy LOL) then it's gonna be game on, watch the roaches scatter!!  :eyebrows:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 9

We are not talking about the "crazies" or mass murderers, we are talking about cowards and lice with no respect for themselves or others.  Sucker punches on the women, weak, elderly, or anyone who will not fight back is a game for cowards and the "weak-minded" who could not stand and fight one-on-one.  He would piss his pants and run crying like a baby back to his security blanket, the other cowardly louts he calls friends.  Most of them have about as much intelligence as a lead pipe; otherwise they would not participate in this asinine "game (?)".  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/124047-black-mobs-knockout-game-raising-alarms/page-2#ixzz2lOO1WchY

• Upvote 2

A macho thing?  Really?  I try really hard not to be racist, but really?  Is this not asking for it?  A mother with kids?  An elderly person?  I would love the chance to but the little thug POS "mofos" in the ground!   

It's a black on white crime thing you dumb@$$ and the media turns a blind eye because of it.  If it were white kids walking up and popping black people at random they would be crucified for it.  Just read another article where a black teen raped, tortured, and killed his white teacher, and some dumb ignorant racist POS said "This one's for Trayvon"  Trayvon got what he deserved hopefully these little punks will get the same the sooner the better a fair trial followed up by a first class hanging.

Cowardice at it's best, run in packs, attack helpless people who are alone, yeah that's macho alright.  Bring it on boys, poppa is waiting with a special surprise for y'all!  :cowboy:   

Sorry if for the rant, but this really frosts my rear to no end!!!  :angry:  :angry:   Now when is our "Pot stirrer in Chief" gonna pop up and say "If I had sons they'd look..............yeah we know what they would look like.

I am right beside you here. You might notice this happens in the "gun free states". Tell me again how that disarming the citizens makes life safer? Pure 24 caret Bull Pookey!

• Upvote 2

I am right beside you here. You might notice this happens in the "gun free states". Tell me again how that disarming the citizens makes life safer? Pure 24 caret Bull Pookey!

Not so much gun free states . More like inner city bull crap.

Mich is far from a gun free state . But yet it happens here in the big citys detroit, lansing , saginaw . They would not even consider pulling this in a rual setting.

The cornfields would be full of rottting corpses 

This is contained to the big citys . We need to remember that. 

• Upvote 1

Yep sooner or later they will strike the wrong person and get themselves shot. Then you will hear the uproar as to how this youth was unarmed and didnt deserve it.

This is BS.  Where are the Black leaders in this country. They all right with this ?. Come on Jessie come on Al if there was ever a time to speak up its now.

It could save the lives of your children who you constantly say are so oppressed. But no they wont. Because it doesn't put any  money in their pocket and does not further their political agenda. . Just like they turn a blind eye to the black on black crime in the inner cities. In my day their was absolutely nothing worse then a sucker puncher. 

Even if it was a close friend who did it you let them know that . Hey  If you cant act like a man and square up then get lost.  You lost respect just hanging out with someone who did that. 

Yeah just a matter of time before one gets themselves killed. Shame really . No rasing at all.  To stupid to know how to act. Freaking wolf packs .

I agree Dog.

I remember very well growing up with my pals that a "sucker" punch was a chickens way to try and win a fight.

Yup they lost all respect and their dignity for the rest of their school years if they did that. That rep couldn't be lived down.

As for Jessie and Al... I agree there too... they certainly are no champions for the black chidren if they ignore this. Opportunity lost...

If someone shot one of these kids while they were playing this dispicable game... I would be the last one to defend them... believe you me.

Mags,

I know your reading comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired that's why I try and use little words in my posts.  Go back and re read what I said, or I can sum it up for you,  Just read another article where a black teen raped, tortured, and killed his white teacher, and some dumb ignorant racist POS said "This one's for Trayvon"  This was another punk kid and when he was done he slit this poor girls throat with a box cutter.  You should really try and comprehend better before you comment on posts sweetie.

I'm not a fan of Zimmerman either or anyone who would hit a woman or child, but yes my dear TM got what he deserved, if you jump on someone and start beating them saying "You are going to die tonight ***" You deserve to be shot.  Now I know, I know, the Maggie's of the world would have let themselves get beaten to death but I don't play that way, if that makes me a racist well I guess I am one then.  But explain to me please how a (better be politically correct so you don't brand me a racist) Hispanic American shoots an African American and all the white Americans are to blame for it?  Your unarmed boy looked nothing like the lame stream media's picture of him, he was a thug, a drug user, a violent person, and a thief, luckily GZ took him out and did the world a favor before he could add murder to his rap sheet.  I don't care if TM was black, white, purple, or green he got what he deserved.  Is GZ a saint, not by any means.

As for you "sweetie" no comment other than I would appreciate it if you would call me Maggie in the future "my dear". :)

We will simply have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm at a loss for words.......that never happens.  Bizarre is all I can say.  However, I want to share a little story that happened to me many years ago.  I was home on leave and my wife and I were visiting her family.  It was a hot summer day in a small rural Midwest community and we were all hanging out on the porch, sipping cold drinks, when these two young boys were walking our way down the sidewalk.  They weren't hurting anybody, just walking slowly with no real purpose.  I instantly remembered those days as a small boy, bored out of my mind, with nothing to do.  Before I could think twice about it, I jumped up and started yelling and running toward them.  They screamed bloody murder and bolted away like Olympic champions.  I stopped, turned back toward my in-laws with this little smirk on my face......the looks on their faces were priceless.  My wife said,  "WTH was that all about?"  I did my best to explain how those boys seemed really bored and were likely searching for something to do.  I told her and all the rest of her family, that I had just made their day.....they are no longer bored.  "They are probably telling their dad right now", I said.  My in-laws were not amused and to this day, believe I am unstable.  I tried explaining how boys think. (My wife has all sisters)  They weren't having any of it and left me to my follies.  Well, sure enough, in less than 10 minutes here comes the boy's dad, uncle, cousins and a very angry mother.  My explanation fell on deaf ears and it was all I could do to talk them out of calling the law.  My in-laws watched through the window blinds......cowards.  That was a great day, and I know those boys, who are grown men now, probably still talk about it.  Not sure why I told you all this story......seemed sort of relevant.  Note:  No bones were broke in the making of this story.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm at a loss for words.......that never happens.  Bizarre is all I can say.  However, I want to share a little story that happened to me many years ago.  I was home on leave and my wife and I were visiting her family.  It was a hot summer day in a small rural Midwest community and we were all hanging out on the porch, sipping cold drinks, when these two young boys were walking our way down the sidewalk.  They weren't hurting anybody, just walking slowly with no real purpose.  I instantly remembered those days as a small boy, bored out of my mind, with nothing to do.  Before I could think twice about it, I jumped up and started yelling and running toward them.  They screamed bloody murder and bolted away like Olympic champions.  I stopped, turned back toward my in-laws with this little smirk on my face......the looks on their faces were priceless.  My wife said,  "WTH was that all about?"  I did my best to explain how those boys seemed really bored and were likely searching for something to do.  I told her and all the rest of her family, that I had just made their day.....they are no longer bored.  "They are probably telling their dad right now", I said.  My in-laws were not amused and to this day, believe I am unstable.  I tried explaining how boys think. (My wife has all sisters)  They weren't having any of it and left me to my follies.  Well, sure enough, in less than 10 minutes here comes the boy's dad, uncle, cousins and a very angry mother.  My explanation fell on deaf ears and it was all I could do to talk them out of calling the law.  My in-laws watched through the window blinds......cowards.  That was a great day, and I know those boys, who are grown men now, probably still talk about it.  Not sure why I told you all this story......seemed sort of relevant.  Note:  No bones were broke in the making of this story.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Lol Shabs... You did that??? :D

I'll bet those guys do still talk about that... wouldn't be suprised if they didn't pay it forward to the next generation of bored little boys.

• Upvote 1

GO RV, then BV

Thats pretty funny shabs.  

I bet you were doing some pretty fast talking on that one. 

Well at least they wernt wearing sheets. (thats never good)   :)

• Upvote 1

Lol Shabs... You did that??? :D

I'll bet those guys do still talk about that... wouldn't be suprised if they didn't pay it forward to the next generation of bored little boys.

100% true story, Mags.  I had never seen these kids before in my life.  Hahahaha.....what a great day.   :lol: 

Thats pretty funny shabs.  

I bet you were doing some pretty fast talking on that one. 

Well at least they wernt wearing sheets. (thats never good)   :)

I had no idea they were having a family outing of their own.  I was seriously out-manned.  Good times.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Well if these black thugs try this stuff in Texas, I dont think its going to play out to well for them. I will profile them plus keep a very close eye on them. Their secret is out. I dont think they will like three of my posse members Winchester, Smith & Wesson! People dont wake up after they get through with them. They call their game polar bear huntin. In Texas it will be coon huntin. :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

ROFLMAO

Well that's because you bear a strange resemblance to Matt Damon there Mr. Bourne, heck I'd run too, only to die tired!!  Wish I could have seen the looks on their faces I'd have been rolling in the yard in hysterics!!  :twothumbs:

Sorry Maggie from this day forward all across my realm you shall me known to me forever more as "Maggie"  :)  :D

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

Allen West on Why Jesse and Al Won’t Talk ‘Knockout Game’: “There’s No Profit In It For Them” (Video) Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 21, 2013, 6:33 PM

Former Rep. Allen West was On the Record tonight. Greta Van Susteren asked him why Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton were silent on the dozens of “knockout game” attacks by black youths across the nation. Allen West responded,

Agreed.
Once again, Allen West is right on. 

http://youtu.be/xxVAy-dM2eQ

“There’s no profit in it for them. There’s no political gain. There’s no political advantage for them… They don’t care. They live off the victimization. So as long as you have black communities that see themselves as victims, that helps perpetuate their existence. These guys should be totally irrelevant. Should not be listened to whatsoever.