Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best Bank Story EVER!

Finally after years of opening and then having to close high end accounts because Dinar and Dong nuts coming in exclaiming "It is going to RV this Friday!"

I had a customer over hear someone mention the Dinar and he said as to it RVing "There’s a better chance of finding Aladdin’s flying carpet in your local Home Depot" and holding it as an investment  "it would be like owning a rusting, un-drivable car sitting in your driveway."

Sanity is a sea of crazies!

So refreshing!  :bravo:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 26

Finally after years of opening and then having to close high end accounts because Dinar and Dong nuts coming in exclaiming "It is going to RV this Friday!"

I had a customer over hear someone mention the Dinar and he said as to it RVing "There’s a better chance of finding Aladdin’s flying carpet in your local Home Depot" and holding it as an investment  "[/size]it would be like owning a rusting, un-drivable car sitting in your driveway.[/size]"

That customer obviously has no internet and is unaware of the tier cash in system......

• Upvote 2

I'm getting a bit tired from all the reading in trying to catch up.... so maybe I missed something.... Are you saying the best bank story ever is someone saying that buying dinar for the purpose of an investment that will make money, is whack a doodle, poppy cock? 

Agreed that most bank stories are insane e acts that should be awarded story writing prizes.... but not sure the opposite of that would be a story that characterizes this investment as more useless than trying to ride your carpet around your living room....  :D

• Upvote 3

SOME PEOPLE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN

SOME PEOPLE WATCH THINGS HAPPEN

And the rest

WONDER WHAT THE HE!! JUST HAPPENED

If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got.

And the definition of INSANITY is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

This guy and his negativity will get him what he's always got.

• Upvote 4

Bank Guy, relax its a investment and its no riskier than the blue chip general motor investment I had that I lost thousands on. I realize my chances on this may never happen but if they do rv I dont want to be caught holding a empty bag with no dinars. Dont let a few of us speculators get you excited, if interest at the bank would be more than 2 per cent, get the drift.....

• Upvote 2

And the rest

If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got.

And the definition of INSANITY is to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

Brisco.. I may agree with what you wrote here....... But... In this Dinar (and / or Dong) thing......We are just mere watchers  with a vested interest in it.

Nothing to be active about.Nothing we can do.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is my promise to you, Bank Guy...

I will NEVER, EVER open a "Bank Story"

post from you, again !!!  :wave:

Feel as if you posted just to mock those

that truly believe this will happen someday.

Some people just love sucking the

air out of a room ~  just saying :shrug:

• Upvote 3

This is my promise to you, Bank Guy...

I will NEVER, EVER open a "Bank Story"

post from you, again !!!  :wave:

Feel as if you posted just to mock those

that truly believe this will happen someday.

Some people just love sucking the

air out of a room ~  just saying :shrug:

***///

:bravo:  :twothumbs:  :tiphat: Well said !

• Upvote 2

Hey, Bank Guy....no need to come on here just to "stir things up".  Take your negativity and go on your way.  Look for opportunities to be a positive force in peoples lives and not a negative force.  

BTW, if you don't like opening and closing bank accounts for clients, perhaps finding another line of work may make you a happier person.  Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

I thought Aladdin had a magic lamp and that Steppenwolf was the one taking a "Magic Carpet Ride"

Last night I held Aladdin's lamp
And so I wished that I could stay
Before the thing could answer me
Someone came and took the lamp away
I looked around, a lousy candle's all I found

Well, you don't know what we can find
Why don't you come with me little girl
On a magic carpet ride

Well, you don't know what we can see
Why don't you tell your dreams to me
Fantasy will set you free
Close your eyes girl, look inside girl
Let the sound take you away

• Upvote 2

I thought Aladdin had a magic lamp and that Steppenwolf was the one taking a "Magic Carpet Ride"

Last night I held Aladdin's lamp

And so I wished that I could stay

Before the thing could answer me

Someone came and took the lamp away

I looked around, a lousy candle's all I found

Well, you don't know what we can find

Why don't you come with me little girl

On a magic carpet ride

Well, you don't know what we can see

Why don't you tell your dreams to me

Fantasy will set you free

Close your eyes girl, look inside girl

Let the sound take you away

ahhh - memories of a little strip club outside of Sacramento...

• Upvote 1

And the rest

Nice last line there...you attract what you put out.

OK, I have to say/write this:

"Your" Is NOT the same as "You are."

This is YOUR English lesson for the day. I hope YOU"RE paying attention.

No disrespect to anyone. Just sayin'

LOL ChopperMike.  I understand your frustration. I am a retired English Prof., and when I see such things, my fingers always itch for the feel of a red pen. lol  But you have to learn to let it go.  The world doesn't function on good grammar or punctuation, no matter how much we may yearn for it. If my experiences is any indication, you'll never quite get that itch scratched, so you just have to get used to it. lol   As you said, "No disrespect. Just sayin'."

I had a customer over hear someone mention the Dinar and he said as to it RVing "There’s a better chance of finding Aladdin’s flying carpet in your local Home Depot" and holding it as an investment  "it would be like owning a rusting, un-drivable car sitting in your driveway."

Jealous because YOU don't have any Dinars!!!!