Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie: I'm Honest, Just Check and See

BeringSea

Ya wanna be sickened?

Here are some of the replies from his sheople::: I took out their screen names:::: but here are some responses to his jibberings:::

1) OKIE!

MAY YOUR HEART AND PASSION TO HELP PEOPLE BE CONTAGIOUS TO ALL THAT READ YOUR WORDS!

NEVER WAVER FROM YOUR HEART! 

KEEP UP THE ASSIGNED WORK!

2) We believe in you! Continue to be encouraged to share your truth with us. We know your heart. And, a beauty it is!!!

3) Thank you Okie for all you do my husband and I always look forward to your post thank you for all you do we love you and hope one day meet you in person. God bless you

4)Praying for this to happen! Lost my motion for dismissal in my foreclosure hearing today.... So ready to live without the chains we have been shackled with!

5)I was skeptical of dinarland until I was introduced to men and women of Godly wisdom... I hope one day to meet you Mr Okie Oilman... I am sure if not on this earth I will see you in Heaven... along with DebTarheel and many others!

6)Sweet! You the man! I'm a pretty good judge of character. I could tell by your posts you had the facts--but, always a little early. lol Early is good!!! Thanks for all you do. I'm still praying God's comfort in the loss of your son.... Blessings to you, sir!

7)Dear "OKIEOILMAN", mere words can't express the appreciation I have for your information. Your posts show without a doubt, that you only want the BEST for everyone and I don't know if anyone will ever really know the degree of EFFORT you have put into what you have and are providing for ALL of us. Thanks for ALL you have done and may God BLESS you eternally!!!

I could keep putting them up... but I'm making myself sick... Ugh...

I just threw-up in my mouth.

• Upvote 2

:o

funny-woman-exercise-ball-fall-hit-wall-

:D         :D          :D

Well, I guess that is one way to apply decorations to a wall! Stick to forehead then full steam ahead!!

I just threw-up in my mouth.

Nothing like a hot meal over again! Left-overs taste better, do they?

• Upvote 1

I agree with Sky Bear.  Although I wouldn't need force to put garbage in the receptacle. 

Okie is HONEST???  Barf, giggle, snigger, cough, choke, wheeze.

Pathological lying is NOT the same as honest. Intentionally made-up lies and deliberately misleading people is ALSO not RUMORS.

DV hasn't figured that out yet and begun a new and seperate blog for people like okie and tony titled, "KNOWN TO BE MADE-UP LIES," but we're all in hopes that after the INCREDIBLE damage they've done this past week that they WILL, and FORCE anyone who drags their GARBAGE over here to DV to put their drivel into THAT group and keep it OUT of the RUMORS section.

This last week, OKIE and TONY and JESTER and BLUWOLF have finally reached a NEW LOW, somewhere below WHALE DUNG. 

RUMORS are RUMORS!  LIES are LIES/ They are NOT the same thing, nor do they belong together.

Hey Bearing Sea, how did you beat Luigi to the Okie post?  He's usually right on top of the garbage pile.

Yeah, I know.  I've been spending too much time irritated over this madness.  Apologize if it offended you or anyone.  It offends me greatly. 

That's just I was thinking. 

:o

funny-woman-exercise-ball-fall-hit-wall-

:D         :D          :D

• Upvote 1

I hear voices in my head. They counsel me, they understand, they talk to me.

That reminds me of an old joke:

A man hears a voice in his head one day. The voice says: "Quit your job, take all your money, and go to Vegas." At first he ignores it, but the voice won't shut up. It just keeps saying the same thing, "Quit your job, take all your money, and go to Vegas."

So one day the guy can't take it anymore and listens. He does exactly what the voice says - he quits his job, takes all the money out of his bank account, and flies to Vegas.

As soon as he steps off the plane, the voice says "Go to Caesar's Palace." So he does.

"Make your way to the roulette table." The guy does that.

"Put all your money on red 17." The guy puts all his money on red 17.

The wheel spins...and comes up black 10.

The voice says, "F##k."

• Upvote 1

"That reminds me of a joke."

Guy standing on the corner yelling as loud as he can..

"Gurus are A-holes,...Gurus are A-holes!!!!" 

Man walks up to the guy yelling and says....

"Hey I resent that remark!" 

The guy that was yelling asks...

"Why...are you a Guru?"  

The other guy says,....

"No I'm an A-hole!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

• Upvote 2

"That reminds me of a joke."

Guy standing on the corner yelling as loud as he can..

"Gurus are A-holes,...Gurus are A-holes!!!!" 

Man walks up to the guy yelling and says....

"Hey I resent that remark!" 

The guy that was yelling asks...

"Why...are you a Guru?"  

The other guy says,....

"No I'm an A-hole!!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Awesome. Thanks for the good laugh.