Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There is no in country RV or loading of the smart cards.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-13-2013-Guru Wang Dang-In country RV at 3.44 and smart cards loaded...hogwash.

Iraqis dancing in the streets going on spending sprees...hogwash.

Many bills are still sitting on the shelf awaiting Parliament. Iraq is not making any progress. Over 100 Iraqis killed in Eid celebrations.

We can put our IQD away for now. There will be no RV without stability in Iraq. Forget the Guru rumors. Hogwash.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

from another source...

08-13-2013-Guru Wang Dang-In country RV at 3.44 and smart cards loaded...hogwash.

Many bills are still sitting on the shelf awaiting Parliament. Iraq is not making any progress. Over 100 Iraqis killed in Eid celebrations.

We can put our IQD away for now. There will be no RV without stability in Iraq. Forget the Guru rumors. Hogwash.

Shocking.

• Upvote 2

now that sounds much more true

The folks dont want the truth...they want lies and rumors.

If you havent listened to Wang Dangs call on the 13th...its only 70 minutes long but full of factual information...do so.

Wang Dang will not BS you.

The truth shall set you free.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

from another source...

Hogwash is what it is.  How can your value of your money go up if your county is not stable.  To many people getting killed just trying to get something to eat.  One day the value may go up but it will not be this year, no matter how much oil they have.  But Luigi1 you are going to get talked about for telling the truth.

"But...but....but.....Possum said there was!......He wouldn't lie!!!  and ...and...and...Oakie  said it too!!!  I can't believe both of them would BS us like that!!!"   "Stay thirsty my friends!"

Read Iraq News. Iraq is not making progress but is going backwards.

Iraq business News isnt any more optomistic.

Hogwash is what it is.  How can your value of your money go up if your county is not stable.  To many people getting killed just trying to get something to eat.  One day the value may go up but it will not be this year, no matter how much oil they have.  But Luigi1 you are going to get talked about for telling the truth.

Your right. The folks dont want the truth. They would rather have garbage so maybe I better go back to rumors and garbage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hmm - I beg the difference Luigi - Iraq is making prograss just not at the rate we would like.  They are moving like a slow turtle but they are moving in a positive direction - This thing gone to take a little while longer. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I cant argue you there. I have no proof the RV is near except Guru garbage.

"But...but....but.....Possum said there was!......He wouldn't lie!!!  and ...and...and...Oakie  said it too!!!  I can't believe both of them would BS us like that!!!"   "Stay thirsty my friends!"

Stay close to Iraq News and Iraq Business News. That is more reliable than Guru garbage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

There's 2 extremes - The gurus who say it's going to RV every day and double digits and the others who say it will never RV due to violence etc.. Lets go to the middle: It will RV - the people have only had 10 years of their money being worthless. Decades of their money being worth double or triple the USD. They have made progress - they are out of chapter 7 - mostly - They have passed other valuable laws and the most important is they have promised their citizens that they will regain their "rightful" place in the ME stronger than ever. I don't believe in global resets, prosperity packages, and everything else the gurus say hinges on Iraq. I don't believe they have to have total peace to have a value to their currency. They never had peace before and there money was worth lots more. Just read the articles. Use common sense. I know, common sense isn't common but stop going to both extremes and use some logic. I feel we are close - it may take until the end of the year I don't know but the citizens know they have all this money in the CBI and all this mineral wealth and they are poor and have been promised a lot.

• Upvote 1

There's 2 extremes - The gurus who say it's going to RV every day and double digits and the others who say it will never RV due to violence etc.. Lets go to the middle: It will RV - the people have only had 10 years of their money being worthless. Decades of their money being worth double or triple the USD. They have made progress - they are out of chapter 7 - mostly - They have passed other valuable laws and the most important is they have promised their citizens that they will regain their "rightful" place in the ME stronger than ever. I don't believe in global resets, prosperity packages, and everything else the gurus say hinges on Iraq. I don't believe they have to have total peace to have a value to their currency. They never had peace before and there money was worth lots more. Just read the articles. Use common sense. I know, common sense isn't common but stop going to both extremes and use some logic. I feel we are close - it may take until the end of the year I don't know but the citizens know they have all this money in the CBI and all this mineral wealth and they are poor and have been promised a lot.

nothing actually ever has to happen.   plus, they could lop and still make their currency no longer 'worthless'

Hmm - I beg the difference Luigi - Iraq is making prograss just not at the rate we would like.  They are moving like a slow turtle but they are moving in a positive direction - This thing gone to take a little while longer. :tiphat:

GOI has a history of passing bills but not implimenting them or following through. The bills still sit on the shelf. A prime example...

only part of the 2013 budget has been implimented.

Nothing will change or get better until Maliki is gone and money laundering of USD to Iran stops.

IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

GOI has a history of passing bills but not implimenting them or following through. The bills still sit on the shelf. A prime example...

only part of the 2013 budget has been implimented.

Nothing will change or get better until Maliki is gone and money laundering of USD to Iran stops.

IMO.

Maliki is not going anywhere.