Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer request please

tankdude

Prayers to these young people who are suffering. Tell your daughters' bf to STOP THE WHEAT. ALL WHEAT products. Take aloe vera, rectal ozone and ozone oil/water. This is totally curable.

Not sure about the other condition-don't know enough to make a recommendation

• Upvote 1

Dear Father, thank you that we can come to you with anything. Thank you for the healing for both of TD's extended family and I ask that you quicken the minds of the treating physicians so your healing is immediate. You are the great physician and we entrust these folks to you and your great care. In Jesus name, Sage

• Upvote 1

Accept one more heartfelt prayer for your extended family members. It may be a little gesture, but . . . it is truly from the heart.

Thank you all - and I know that everyone here is truly giving this from the heart. I feel very gifted to have found DV and its members. I know that the prayers being sent by all of  you are in every way as positive as they can possibly be, and may He bless you all for that.

Bit of an update -  

Nathan - my daughters boy friend, is doing much better after the transfusion, and they found that he is infected with Clostridium Difficile, so they are treating that also. He is in intravenous antibiotics for the next day or so to see how it goes, but looks like he is slowly on the mend. ThaiExpat - thanks for the advice. I had already told them to basically go gluten free, cut out all caffiene, start with with some simple protiens like beef and chicken stock, FODMAP diet, and of couse, I'm getting him started on my supplement.

Marylin, who was life flighted to another hospital, has a staph infection of the soft tissues surrounding the spine and it may have actually moved into the spinal column itself.  They are aggressivley treating it with antibiotics, and are hoping not to have to do a surgical intervention to reduce the cranial pressure it is causing.  Will no more by the end of the day, but it's actually very serious.  She seems more alert and the pain is starting to lessen, but the doctors are still very concerned. 

So - I ask your continued prayers, thank you all for what you have done so far.

• Upvote 1

"Will no more by the end of the day, but it's actually very serious."

That's supposed to be "know" - good heavens!  There are times you wouldn't know I make a living with a keyboard and I was an English major.

I think I've been infected with the Okie fungus (he's too simple to be a virus - has to be a fungus)

• Upvote 1

Prayers Heading Up.....Exodus 15:26b, “I am the LORD who heals you,” and we call Him “Jehovah Rapha” because He is the God of healing. Psalm 103:2-3 says, “Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits – who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.”...

• Upvote 1

Side queston if I may - what is the supplement you referenced above?

Because I sell the product, I can't give any links or information on here because of the Terms of Service with the site - but if you want to leave me a message on my profile, I can get back to you.  Just trying to stay compliant - don't want anything to impact my being a part of this site!

"Will no more by the end of the day, but it's actually very serious."

That's supposed to be "know" - good heavens!  There are times you wouldn't know I make a living with a keyboard and I was an English major.

I think I've been infected with the Okie fungus (he's too simple to be a virus - has to be a fungus)

That's okay Tank, I'm guilty of typing mistakes or is it a brain freeze when it comes to some of these words.  I know I'm thinking "know" but my fingers type "no":confused2: Wow Okie fungus, who would of thought.  :peace:

Continuing my prayers Tank for you and your extended family.

• Upvote 3

Update - First, let me say you aer all awesome, and the power of prayer is again proven to me (not that I didn't believe to begin with *lol*)

Nathan came home from the hospital early yesterday evening.  The transfusions have brought his numbers back into an acceptable range, and it appears they have a handle on the C.Dificile. He's tired, weak and a bit nauseated, but much better. He certainly does appear to be on the mend.

Marilyn was also moved out of the ICU yesterday into a medical ward room, and appears to have also turned the corner.  It's looking like there will be no need for surgery, no abcesses were found and the intrevenous antibiotics appear to be working well.  She may even be able to come home today if her labs come back positive.

If I could, I would hug each and every one of you. Until I can, please accept my thanks and blessings.

• Upvote 4

That's great news TD.

Isn't it wonderful when the DV family rallies in prayer for "unknown" but nonetheless important "family" members by surrounding them in prayer and bathing them in Gods love. It thrills my heart to see people coming together in such a supportive way.

It was not a good day yesterday, and I have 2 members of my extended family that could really use some Spiritual help from the DV Prayer Warriors.

First, My middle daughters boyfriend was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis about a month ago.  He has been battling an infection and anemia since then.  Yesterday he took a turn for the worse, and went into the ER.  They found his hemoglobin count was low - so they admitted him and were doing blood transfusions last night. He is somewhat better this morning, but they are culturing his blood to see what kind of new infection may have occured.

Also yesterday - my soon to be brother in law took his girlfriend into the ER for a second trip in 3 days.  She has been throwing up and complaining of a stiff neck.  After a CT scan and an MRI, she has been diagnosed with an infection that mimics menengitis, but is actually causing swelling in the soft tissues that surround the spine and between the esophogus and and trachea.  It is also causing cranial pressure.  She was airlifted to another hospital about 150 miles from here because we do not have a neurosurgeon on staff at our hospital.

Your prayers for healing if it is the Lord's will would be greatly appreciatted. Thank you in advance and bless you all.

Tank dude.

I need you to read John 3:16.

Now that you have, only through Jesus Christ may we see the kingdom of heaven. 

Padre nuestro que estas en los cielos.  Santificado sea tu nombre.  Te pido en esta hora que sanes estas almas y los bendigas senor.  Te pido que los cures de todas enfermedades y que los sanes senor.  Oh todo poderoso.  Tu sabes que tu nos as dado poder pada sanar y para bendecir a toda vida senor.  En este momento te pido que cures as estas dos personas senor.  Te pido que los sanes y que tu nombre sea manifestado.  Gracias senor.  Gracias por todo lo que tu haces por  nosotros.  Bendito sea tu nomber.  En el nombre de Jesus Cristo te pido todo esto senor.  Amen.   Gracias senor. 

Tank dude.

I need you to read John 3:16.

Now that you have, only through Jesus Christ may we see the kingdom of heaven. 

Padre nuestro que estas en los cielos.  Santificado sea tu nombre.  Te pido en esta hora que sanes estas almas y los bendigas senor.  Te pido que los cures de todas enfermedades y que los sanes senor.  Oh todo poderoso.  Tu sabes que tu nos as dado poder pada sanar y para bendecir a toda vida senor.  En este momento te pido que cures as estas dos personas senor.  Te pido que los sanes y que tu nombre sea manifestado.  Gracias senor.  Gracias por todo lo que tu haces por  nosotros.  Bendito sea tu nomber.  En el nombre de Jesus Cristo te pido todo esto senor.  Amen.   Gracias senor. 

Don't need to read Jon 3:16 - know it by heart!  

First time I have seen the Pater Noster (Out Father) in Espanol.  Surprised at how much it looks like Latin...