Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...last RV window of opportunity.

Luigi1

Good point. I also believe GOI and CBI must find a way to come up with a date. There is no perfect date, only windows of opporrunity of interest to both. There will always be some turmoil in Iraq and true peace and harmoney is but a distant dream.

I do believe that things would calm down if they where to give the people some wealth. You are lease likely to cause trouble and/or tolerate trouble makers if you have money and can afford to have a roof over  your head and food on the table. Look at Kuwait and the UAE. They have spread the wealth to there people and for the most part there is very little unrest. The people like there standard of living for the most part and don't want to upset the apple cart.

JMHO

I do believe that things would calm down if they where to give the people some wealth. You are lease likely to cause trouble and/or tolerate trouble makers if you have money and can afford to have a roof over  your head and food on the table. Look at Kuwait and the UAE. They have spread the wealth to there people and for the most part there is very little unrest. The people like there standard of living for the most part and don't want to upset the apple cart.

JMHO

Rico,

how are you today? Are you safe? 

Rico,

how are you today? Are you safe? 

Yes I am thank you.

I am now back in the States working from home waiting to see were I am sent next.

And I do pray that Sandfly and all of the other members of DV that are still over in the ME and AFG are safe and well. I know and have friends over there that have invested in this and they all hope that this ride would end and they can be back home to be with their families.

Hey Luigi1 (and anyone else who might be interested) Here's some new "entertainment" for you....

8-4-2013  Intel Guru TNT Tony   Super Sunday Update!  - Cards are activated - Prices changed in the marketplace - People are spending money today - Ships being unloaded at docks - Tariff laws are in effect - People are calmer (except for a few pockets) WE ARE JUST WAITING OUR TURN!   TonyTNT

This is the first thing poppy3 has said that has a ring of truth to it. If it doesnt RV after ramadam there is really no tellin when or if ever this thing will happen! Face the facts folks, we are going to be ridin this horse for a long time. Sorry to the bearer of bad news. I hope I'm wrong! :twocents:

from another source...

08-03-2013-Guru Poppy3-Anytime between Monday and the 15th of this month and if it doesnt then there is no date in the future that has any significants that I know of...We will be in no mans land until something new happens with the parties involved.

Give your opinion. We seen windows of opportunity come and go and sometimes squandered away.

Could the next critical days also be squandered away?

IMO...Iraq must sieze this window of opportunity and not let it slip through their fingers again.

Here's your last window of opportunity Poppy: :moon-from-car:

Thursday to Monday is a most auspicious window of time for the dinar to RV, go RV

ps if you go on XE.com you can get Forex news and other world market news and check out currency rates, and learn about exchanging and things(but this is most auspicious rumor page)

Thursday to Monday is a most auspicious window of time for the dinar to RV, go RV

ps if you go on XE.com you can get Forex news and other world market news and check out currency rates, and learn about exchanging and things(but this is most auspicious rumor page)

and suspicious

• Upvote 2

They better hurry up before WW3 breaks with Syria, turkey, Iran and Iraq. It all starts with the countries on the Euphrates river.

Yes, and the reason for water wars will be to supply enough for potable and irrigation diversion as well as oil well injection.  Turkey diverts (if I remember right) 65% of the water for irrigation so you can see the contention that may develop over this issue.  Turkey is also playing footsies with the Kurds in order to gain a stronger geopolitical position should relations turn sour.

They better hurry up before WW3 breaks with Syria, turkey, Iran and Iraq. It all starts with the countries on the Euphrates river.

Bashar Al-Assad the Butcher says that it's only a matter of terrorism. 100,000 dead so far.

Edited by umbertino

Iraq's worst fear may be coming true that the war will spill over across their borders.

Kurdistan is now overwhealmed with refugees.

Iraqis are preparing themselves for a upswing in bombings.

Over 700 Iraqis killed in violence in the month of July...that is the highest deadly count since US forces pulled out.

• Upvote 1

Over 700 Iraqis killed in violence in the month of July...that is the highest deadly count since US forces pulled out.

End Quote

I agree that's pretty bad... That's Iraq......In Rio de Janeiro, Brazil instead .. There are 500 homicides monthly each and every month.

They call it   " A Cidade Maravilhosa"  the Beautiful City. And beautiful it is...Just  need to be careful.

Edited by umbertino