Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...last RV window of opportunity.

Luigi1

from another source...

08-03-2013-Guru Poppy3-Anytime between Monday and the 15th of this month and if it doesnt then there is no date in the future that has any significants that I know of...We will be in no mans land until something new happens with the parties involved.

Give your opinion. We seen windows of opportunity come and go and sometimes squandered away.

Could the next critical days also be squandered away?

IMO...Iraq must sieze this window of opportunity and not let it slip through their fingers again.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

The CBI does not need a date of " SIGNIFICANCE " to increase the rate. In fact I don't think they would raise the value on a special date as it would seem to planned.

Good point. I also believe GOI and CBI must find a way to come up with a date. There is no perfect date, only windows of opporrunity of interest to both. There will always be some turmoil in Iraq and true peace and harmoney is but a distant dream.

Poppy 3. No further comment needed.

IMO I believe this is the best RV window of opportunity to date. Not based on rumors but from real news articles coming out of Iraq.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

from another source...

08-03-2013-Guru Poppy3-Anytime between Monday and the 15th of this month and if it doesnt then there is no date in the future that has any significants that I know of...We will be in no mans land until something new happens with the parties involved.

Give your opinion. We seen windows of opportunity come and go and sometimes squandered away.

Could the next critical days also be squandered away?

IMO...Iraq must sieze this window of opportunity and not let it slip through their fingers again.

Serious question......do you believe even half the stuff you post??  

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

A window of opportunity is a cop out phrase to utilize when the person simply doesn't know anything and has no real info about it to give out. Everything in life happens in windows of opportunities unless specified, such as holidays and birthdays, or pre-planned events.

This nonsense that gurus spill is sadly comical. Just wish more people saw it for what it really is: a sideshow.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everywhere I look, I find Guru's posts. I've tried to do my on legwork, but all I find is articles in Arabic and I don't speak/read Arabic. Is there anyone that we can trust is giving us accurate, factual information? If so, please provide me their name and link so I can follow their posts. I can't keep reading these lies that gets my hopes up, then lets me down. I'm ready for this ride to be over!! Please help me Dinar Holding Community.

• Upvote 2

Not sure why you got neg'd Luigi, so I evened you out. All you did was bring a statement from somewhere else which as we know is for entertainment only.

pp

Thanks. Even if it is entertainment, there is a ray of hope one of these Gurus will be spot on some day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

A window of opportunity is a cop out phrase to utilize when the person simply doesn't know anything and has no real info about it to give out. Everything in life happens in windows of opportunities unless specified, such as holidays and birthdays, or pre-planned events.

This nonsense that gurus spill is sadly comical. Just wish more people saw it for what it really is: a sideshow.

Tragicomical.

POPPY3 is a flat-out liar.  Another GURU just pouring out crap.  Criminal in his or her actions.  We need to stop they GURU's as they making this whole thing feel like a scam!  :butt-kicking: 

Too late.

Thanks. Even if it is entertainment, there is a ray of hope one of these Gurus will be spot on some day.

I read some of your analyses in the past about  facts and figures concerning Iraq. So I know you're way more intelligent than that.

Just remove Gurus from your mind . They're nogood MF'ers. They don't deserve your time, consideration or focus.You know it. Don't hurt yourself. Don't torture yourself.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2