Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...banks now have the 800 group rate info.

Luigi1

lets  say , just for fun, this really will happen this way!  the line is formed up , the doors open , the rush is on too get in fast before they change their minds on dinar :o ... you push your way to the counter, just too have the teller ask ,  do you have an account with us ?  well sorry , we can not help you,  now if you wish to become a member of this bank fill out these forms ,  go to end of line , and we will start the process , it will take three days , { but in 2 days the dinar will fall out again ....  ohhhhhh  cruel world !!!  :P }   but beware the spread fees and handling fees the banks are going to hit you with , even if your a member , first time cash-in, the rates will be crazy , { not in the dinar holders favor }  just saying :peace:  

Good point.

I will be going to the back of the line many times.

I plan for starters to take a copy of the contract to a financial attorney before I sign anything.

Everyone should do likewise. In and out the door in 20 minutes is just too much info in too short of time to ask questions.

• Upvote 1

Where does all this stuff come from. I bought some dinar at my local bank here in California because I bank there. Some of the employees also hold dinar and know I am a holder. They stopped selling dinar a few months ago but they still have their verification machine in the back and they are still willing to exchange when the currency is exchangeable. Many people in town have also bought dinar there but there are no "campers" in the parking lot only "pumpers" on the internet! When the time is right, the fruit will fall.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

good food for thought, back to the original posting, I do believe there are more Dinar holders in the US than most are aware of, consider the hundreds of thousands of Soldiers that done a tour over there, most of us brought home a few just in case it ever rebounds, I know several that bought a 1/4 or half million to bring home and sit on.

Years ago rumors had it that at least 1% ( 3M) of the US Population  held Iraqi Dinars.......Then there's all those outside the US... I'd estimate other Million Individuals holding  the IQD.

***///

Oughtta keep her in "fiance" status until after RV time....

Any assets obtained after the marriage.... --- yikes ! :lol:

She better hurry up because if the RV rate is high enough, her status will become Ex-Fiancee as Caz will be out "shopping"

:eyebrows:

This just in from OOM concerning the 800 group rate...

ALSO I HAVE BEEN RUMORED INFORMED THAT IT IS OF NESSESITY TO DO SO BASED ON THE FACT THAT WF MAY HAVE CHANGED ITS PROTOCOLS AND PROCEEDURES FOR EXCHANGE.

AT THIS TIME AND I REPEAT IF THE PROCEEDURES HAVE CHANGED I HAVE NOT BEEN MADE AWARE OF ANY CHANGES.

• Upvote 1

OK, time to pitch the pup tent in front of the door at your local Wells Fargo branch. Tony says it's goin down tonight! Get ready to ruuummmbbbble

TONY TNT BLAST ******** 8-3 Special Saturday TNT BLAST - Everything is good! 

Cards have been loaded and are being released throughout the country. 

Rate is still 3.44 (in country) Masses have been calmed down. 

We are just awaiting out turn! 

Banks are on standby starting at 10pm tonite. 

Enjoy your day and let's hope this is our weekend! 

Tony TNTdinar     6:53PM est

If there was a 30 day exchange period, it would only be associated with a "redenomination" and not a RV.

Also, if there was a RD, local banks won't touch the stuff, especially if they don't now.

It's always good to do your own research, and study the terminology.   :)

• Upvote 1