Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic's Chat 04/13/10 @ 12:18 pm CDT

sunshinelvr

This was emailed to me at 2:53 edst.

1. Sweet Prince Chat 04/13/10 @ 12:18 pm CDT

SP says to (12:18:10):

HEY GANG

I HAVE SOME INFORMATION

NOT SURE HOW GOOD IT IS

A GOOD FRIEND OUTSIDE OF FT HOOD

JUST CALLED ME

HE IS ON A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH THE HEAD OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN THE FT HOOD AREA

HE WAS JUST CONTACTED BY THE MILITARY THAT THERE WERE TO BE A MUCH LARGER GROUP OF TROOPS RETURNING HOME

AND COULD HE PLEASE HAVE INFO FOR THE RETURNING TROOPS THAT WOULD HELP WITH HOUSING ETC IN THE AREA

THAT WAS NOT THE NEWS THOUGH

HE THEN ASKED THE PUB RELATIONS PERSON IF HE HAD ANY UPDATES ON THE IQD OUT OF IRAQ AND THE BASES THEY HAVE CONTACT WITH

HE SAID HE DID AND THAT THE SCUTTLE WAS A RV ON THURSDAY FROM THE BASE PERSONEL IN IRAQ AND FT HOOD.

NOW THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THOSE INVOLVED

I COULD PASS IT ALONG FOR AND FYI

THAT IS ALL I GOT

:lol:

Yes, once again into the breach!!!!! How many are gonna rush right out and buy some more Dinars???? Break out the 55 gallon drum of Kool-aide!!! I think we all have our cups!!!! On the other hand, if you believe "Thursday," lemme know. I have some great beach front property in Arizona in which I would like to interest you.

Come on folks, this ain't gonna happen until well after a new government is in place.

I have been in Iraq for 4 1/2 years and have learned to expect the unexpected. Anything is possible. The people and culture here are so different than the west that you never know whats gonna happen next. Although it is not as dangerous as it used to be, it is still exciting to be living and working in such a extreme place. I have never seen the rumor mill so cranked up as now so maybe an RV/RI is very possible anytime now. Hold on to your hats folks.~~~~~Bluto

Conscious / Baghdad / t. ح H

13/4/2010 2:55 pm 13/4/2010 2:55 pm

أعلن المتحدث باسم ائتلاف دولة القانون حاجم الحسني ان ائتلاف دولة القانون سيعقد مع الائتلاف الوطني العراقي اجتماعا حاسما لتشكيل "تحالف" بينهما استعدادا لتشكيل الحكومة المقبلة Spokesman for the Coalition announced a state of law Hassani said the coalition of law will be held with the Iraqi National Coalition crucial meeting to form an "alliance" between them in preparation for the formation of next government

واضاف الحسني في تصريحات صحفية اوردها مراسل ( وكالة إنباء الإعلام العراقي / واع ) إن "الاجتماع يعقد بين الائتلافين، مساء اليوم، وسيتضمن الاتفاق على وضع الآليات واللمسات النهائية على دخول الائتلافين في تحالف سياسي موحد لتشكيل الحكومة العراقية المقبلة". Hasani said in a press statement by an embedded reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "The meeting between the coalitions, this evening, will include agreement on the development of mechanisms and the final touches on the entry of coalitions in a coalition to form a unified political future Iraqi government."

وأوضح الحسني أن "حديث بعض وسائل الإعلام عن الإعلان عن التحالف بين الائتلافين اليوم أو غدا هو أمر سابق لأوانه"، مؤكدا أن "المفاوضات لم تحدد موعد زمني للإعلان عن التحالف بين الائتلافين". Hassani explained that "the rhetoric of some of the media to announce the alliance between coalitions today or tomorrow, is premature," saying that "the negotiations have not set a deadline to announce the alliance between the coalitions." مؤكدا " ان ائتلاف دولة القانون متمسك رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي لولاية رئاسية ثانية". Stressing that "coalition of the rule of law adheres to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for re-election again."

ت / ل . T / L. هـ E

701عدد القراءات 701 the number of readings

This was emailed to me at 2:53 edst.

1. Sweet Prince Chat 04/13/10 @ 12:18 pm CDT

SP says to (12:18:10):

HEY GANG

I HAVE SOME INFORMATION

NOT SURE HOW GOOD IT IS

A GOOD FRIEND OUTSIDE OF FT HOOD

JUST CALLED ME

HE IS ON A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH THE HEAD OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN THE FT HOOD AREA

HE WAS JUST CONTACTED BY THE MILITARY THAT THERE WERE TO BE A MUCH LARGER GROUP OF TROOPS RETURNING HOME

AND COULD HE PLEASE HAVE INFO FOR THE RETURNING TROOPS THAT WOULD HELP WITH HOUSING ETC IN THE AREA

THAT WAS NOT THE NEWS THOUGH

HE THEN ASKED THE PUB RELATIONS PERSON IF HE HAD ANY UPDATES ON THE IQD OUT OF IRAQ AND THE BASES THEY HAVE CONTACT WITH

HE SAID HE DID AND THAT THE SCUTTLE WAS A RV ON THURSDAY FROM THE BASE PERSONEL IN IRAQ AND FT HOOD.

NOW THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING I THOUGHT BECAUSE OF THOSE INVOLVED

I COULD PASS IT ALONG FOR AND FYI

THAT IS ALL I GOT

:lol:

Trouble is that Medic has many friends who don't know Jack!. He states that his site doesn't not post rumors but that's all that is posted there. More bad "Intel". AKA Bonnie123

did you guys see this not rumor but somewhat connected...

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/134941/

I like the last paragraph in that article:

"The most prominent problem in the subject is the difference in prices of Gulf currencies and the Iraqi currency, but serious attempts were exerted to resolve the problem as soon as possible," Abbas said.

... Basically they want all currencies the same value before making one ring to control them all. ;)

I have been in Iraq for 4 1/2 years and have learned to expect the unexpected. Anything is possible. The people and culture here are so different than the west that you never know whats gonna happen next. Although it is not as dangerous as it used to be, it is still exciting to be living and working in such a extreme place. I have never seen the rumor mill so cranked up as now so maybe an RV/RI is very possible anytime now. Hold on to your hats folks.~~~~~Bluto

That's part of the 'Hurry it up, and wait' mentality..

Conscious / Baghdad / t. ح H

13/4/2010 2:55 pm 13/4/2010 2:55 pm

أعلن المتحدث باسم ائتلاف دولة القانون حاجم الحسني ان ائتلاف دولة القانون سيعقد مع الائتلاف الوطني العراقي اجتماعا حاسما لتشكيل "تحالف" بينهما استعدادا لتشكيل الحكومة المقبلة Spokesman for the Coalition announced a state of law Hassani said the coalition of law will be held with the Iraqi National Coalition crucial meeting to form an "alliance" between them in preparation for the formation of next government

واضاف الحسني في تصريحات صحفية اوردها مراسل ( وكالة إنباء الإعلام العراقي / واع ) إن "الاجتماع يعقد بين الائتلافين، مساء اليوم، وسيتضمن الاتفاق على وضع الآليات واللمسات النهائية على دخول الائتلافين في تحالف سياسي موحد لتشكيل الحكومة العراقية المقبلة". Hasani said in a press statement by an embedded reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "The meeting between the coalitions, this evening, will include agreement on the development of mechanisms and the final touches on the entry of coalitions in a coalition to form a unified political future Iraqi government."

وأوضح الحسني أن "حديث بعض وسائل الإعلام عن الإعلان عن التحالف بين الائتلافين اليوم أو غدا هو أمر سابق لأوانه"، مؤكدا أن "المفاوضات لم تحدد موعد زمني للإعلان عن التحالف بين الائتلافين". Hassani explained that "the rhetoric of some of the media to announce the alliance between coalitions today or tomorrow, is premature," saying that "the negotiations have not set a deadline to announce the alliance between the coalitions." مؤكدا " ان ائتلاف دولة القانون متمسك رئيس الوزراء نوري المالكي لولاية رئاسية ثانية". Stressing that "coalition of the rule of law adheres to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for re-election again."

ت / ل . T / L. هـ E

701عدد القراءات 701 the number of readings

Great news! Thank you for the post. RV is upon us.

Blessings all!

have Medic,..or any of the other "GURU'S" for lack of a better word;,...ever said for sure that this reval was going to definitely happen on a certain date,...100% sure,....as a fact...??? . . have any of them ever said to rush right out and buy all the dinars you can afford, because of any of the intel they have ever given,.....??? the mentality of some of these people to come to a dinar info/rumor site,..and bash and slander, and belittle the people giving them the intel,..is laughable. its like their still in the 6th grade......lol

have Medic,..or any of the other "GURU'S" for lack of a better word;,...ever said for sure that this reval was going to definitely happen on a certain date,...100% sure,....as a fact...??? . . have any of them ever said to rush right out and buy all the dinars you can afford, because of any of the intel they have ever given,.....??? the mentality of some of these people to come to a dinar info/rumor site,..and bash and slander, and belittle the people giving them the intel,..is laughable. its like their still in the 6th grade......lol

What is laughable is his "Intel". His friend said this, and that, his highly respected economist said this, his contacts in the highest level of government, on and on and on.

I remember well before Christmas last years that he said we would all be wealthy. He doesn't give a date for an "RV" but he has passed dates to look for. And they all come and go.

The kool-aid drinkers who follow his every word and are like in the 1st graders. Tell them anything and they will believe it. Oh and don't question their findings.......... Your BANNED!

with all due respect...both of my boys have been in the military and we still have many close friends that we are in contact with everyday that are still in...but seriously...this is NOT how the military works...especially for HOUSING of their soldiers...Cmon. THINK about this people...they are housed on POST if they don't already have off post housing in place, if the post has too many soldiers there at any one given moment (rarely happens...not even sure that it does) then they start shifting soldiers to other post/DUTY stations all over the US and even outside the US. Cmon

Yes, once again into the breach!!!!! How many are gonna rush right out and buy some more Dinars???? Break out the 55 gallon drum of Kool-aide!!! I think we all have our cups!!!! On the other hand, if you believe "Thursday," lemme know. I have some great beach front property in Arizona in which I would like to interest you.

Come on folks, this ain't gonna happen until well after a new government is in place.

As a California resident, if a certain fault line doesn't settle down soon,

you just might REALLY end up with some beach front property...