Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the release from Ch 7, we witnessed an amazing flood of news articles coming out of Iraq about everything under the sun!! Ranging from the Sanctions themselves being lifted, to the lifting of the zeros and all that they have planned to do with the economy!!! That was all great although to date...we have not seen any true movement. I have been watching, and is it just me...or has the news really slowed down?!! Dont get me wrong, we are seeing a few articles here and there...but nothing really of much substance!! To me...this is exciting!! I always suspect that when we see things slow down...and all of the hype stops...then we should really begin to pay attention...because something GOOD is about to take place!! Maybe its nothing, but after a bombardment of such informative news..full of rates, plans, laws that were to be passed, etc... For things to come to such a sudden slow down really caught my attention!!! I remain convinced that our "SUDDENLY" is about to manifest itself!! I know its Ramadan, and there are many different views concerning whether or not we will see a major increase prior to the end of the Holiday, or will they wait for the Holiday to complete....and then go for broke? Thats the reason for this thread, I just wanted to get an idea of what each of you believe, or think about all of this. I know that we all ultimatley desire the same outcome...and as I have stated many times, I have absolutley no doubt whatsoever we will receive exactly what we want....actually MORE! So, while there isnt a whole load of news coming at us right now, take a minute if you like and share your thoughts...truly where you believe things are at. Try to do your best to leave emotions out of the equasion, and using the knowledge you have gained from reading, hearing, watching, etc...give your best theory about this crazy ride that we are all in together!!! Thanks in advance for your input!! I look forward to reading, and learning from each and every one of your responses!! Remember, stand in faith...KNOW that we are on course to receive the greatest blessing we could have ever even imagined!!! God Bless each of you..and your families!! Tony.   :twothumbs:  :twocents:  :bravo:

• Upvote 14

I put my dinar in the safety deposit box. I just come here for news and entertainment. I don't see anything happening for a long while. Learning to not get all giggly every time something happens. From this point on, I'll get excited when I see a text from Adam.

• Upvote 8

Nice posting.  I hope your right.  Iraq has a long way to go but, they do have wealth underground to make things happen.  Providing they are able to organize themselves, reduce the level of violence and corruption - its a go.  A reval would help to improve their infrastructure by providing a working currency to move projects and investments.

• Upvote 3

End of Ramadan. That opinion has been approved for me to have by my wife.Sticking to it.

LOL!!! Smart Man!!! +1

i would be shocked to ever make money off of this.

I you ever decide to sell, let me know. Thanks for the post!

Honestly? I feel like we're in 2011. Nice post though.

Thanks Alex!

• Upvote 2

oh ..... I've already started using my dinar as wallpaper !!

ah well when it does come in I'll have the most expensively decorated house in the UK.

----- on a serious note , I think the end is near and the end of Ramadan ...... I'll leave it there.  :cigar:

• Upvote 3

Things have slowed down since the release from Chapter 7, but also alot of laws are being passed and still positive news. This is nothing like the past, things are moving and I am looking for things (soon), I said it and I believe it.

thanks Hoosier

• Upvote 4

oh ..... I've already started using my dinar as wallpaper !!

ah well when it does come in I'll have the most expensively decorated house in the UK.

----- on a serious note , I think the end is near and the end of Ramadan ...... I'll leave it there.  :cigar:

Da Machino,

I drink to it :)

Well :)

I am wondering if hoosier1470 = Tony :)    

I personally don't know what to think anymore.. feel like been there, done it, gone there and now what..? it's like if it happens, it happens, if not.. I have fun with the ride and meet wonderful people through this site and have formed some good friendships so to me, that is gain :)

I agree with you.. things have slowed down in the rumors and news.. like the calm before the storm.  Could it be the rv storm coming?

If the rv happens next month, I will be happy and first one to dance on the table lol

Edited by Nadita

Thanks a bunch hoosier1470!  I agree with all you have been saying and I am as excited about this as you are. 

And to gatoraces, I'll give you $100 more than you paid for each million dinar that you bought and then you can say that you made money and I can say that I made more... so whata ya say?

It's coming SUDDENLY so get ready because SUDDENLY is almost here!    :praying:  :bravo::backflip:

• Upvote 3

as for what I have been , and had seen around this time frame :   ramadon, just before , they start getting ready to raise prices on everything possible in Iraq and the arab region , just like at a carnival , or state fare event ,  the g.o.i. always comes out with an article that puts a spin on the reason, and a promise to bring down the cost of everything, {  but  the  man reason this doesn`t change ,  the g.o.i.  is made up of the business  guys who make a ton of money off this holiday,  also the next event ,el fid ,  is a big cash deal , every one goes off and eats and drinks  like no tomorrow } ... now taken the idea of ramadon , the news always gets real slow during this time frame , then it picks up a little after, but ,  in the past  chapter7 and all the other deals haven`t been this far finished ,  this time the articles might be more beefy { so to speak } get everyone charged up again and the c.b.i. will do some great pumper work toward the dinar and how things are going to be great , soon , < ----- notice the soon ,  after about 2 months , they will have a lot of the forward motion still going on, they really have made a WHOLE LOT OF ADVANCEMENT   , we do not see it and I can guess a lot of the average Iraqi citizen do not even see any movement of prosperity they { the government and parliament  say they are giving } .....  so after 2 more month expect a - no news event again,  but the same `ol  zero`s will lift in the new year 2014  the first month ,  < --------  truthfully this is when I would have the best idea of having any new  lower notes  coming out and  a positive  movement on the dinar rates,  don`t get me wrong, I`m not bashing how this is going down, when it takes longer than we hear, I put my self in the place of the guy who has a butt load of money and trying to save  all the cash I can ,  this is what Iraq is trying to do , keep the small guys in check and the big hogs at the table in lots of loot ,  ---->  so 2014 to 20 15  time frame  ,,, maybe 2014 is the movement above .ooo1    lets hope  that the rates really move to the 1 to 1 this year though ,   sorry so long on the chatter box here ... thanks hoosier

• Upvote 1

First and foremost thank you for your comforting and hopeful words.

I agree with you on all that you said.  And my opinion is that it looks like it will probably happen at the end of Ramadan.

The problem here is that we dont have a clue as to what Iraq is really thinking.  

Their way of thinking is very different from ours, so at this point its anybodies guess.

I wish we had some indication of what they were up to. Cause I gotta tell you I hate playing this guessing game.

I've had to put a lot of things on hold waiting for this to happen already. So Im getting kind of tied of waiting.

But I do believe Gods hand is in this. And in him I trust.  :)    :soon:

• Upvote 1

Hoos - what ever happened to your banker friend that I think you two had coffee etc. and discussed the forthcoming RV?

I still see him weekly. Matter of fact I seen him yesterday!! Just not anything going on that he has felt needed to be shared. I have no doubt that when he has something...I am one of the first on his list of people to call.

First and foremost thank you for your comforting and hopeful words.

I agree with you on all that you said.  And my opinion is that it looks like it will probably happen at the end of Ramadan.

The problem here is that we dont have a clue as to what Iraq is really thinking.  

Their way of thinking is very different from ours, so at this point its anybodies guess.

I wish we had some indication of what they were up to. Cause I gotta tell you I hate playing this guessing game.

I've had to put a lot of things on hold waiting for this to happen already. So Im getting kind of tied of waiting.

But I do believe Gods hand is in this. And in him I trust.  :)    :soon:

I agree...I have also put some things on the back burner...while waiting. But, I have put it in Gods hands...and trust Him 1000% with the outcome! I didnt overspend like some...so we are fine financially, but still need this for my family. Thanks for your input!! God bless!

Things have slowed down since the release from Chapter 7, but also alot of laws are being passed and still positive news. This is nothing like the past, things are moving and I am looking for things (soon), I said it and I believe it.

thanks Hoosier

I agree..a lot being done...i think a lot more than what we know!!! Its definitely the most exciting time to be in this!! Hang tight...its getting fun!!!
  • Upvote 1