Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

bleck

Alex38

TNT:

lgtennis] A few days ago, Bernanke (who had been fighting it) finally caught the U.S. up with the rest of the world by bringing the U.S. into Basel III compliance and the gold standard... Prior to this, China, Russia, and several other countries threatened to 'go around' the U.S., including an attempt to go to Canada to 'get it done'.... Iraq went to the U.N. on Thursday to put pressure on the U.S. to 'stop the delays', by 'announcing' their RV within the walls of the U.N...(this was/is considered an 'official' announcement, due to the Sovereignty of the U.N. building and its representatives) Sunday morning, intel from Iraq CBI stated that Iraq announced the CBI hours BEFORE Tony posted it, thereby confirming Tony's information about this...

Smelly.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hard to dummy this stuff up. It's already there.

Hope he's right though.

Every country, president, x president, actor, investors, banks, tarrifs, IRS, etc over the years have been accused of holding up the rv........

Even Jesse James was reported to have held up the rv

• Upvote 8

Every country, president, x president, actor, investors, banks, tarrifs, IRS, etc over the years have been accused of holding up the rv........

Actually, I think Jesse James stole the RV and gave it away :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Including Kardashian and Bieber.........Castro, Berlusconi and  the infamous.... Cornholio!

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Enough with this Tom Foolery

Awe... Soooo you are saying He is the one who is really holding up the RV. :rolleyes:   I get it now... ;)  

:D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2

Phase-II of the GREAT GURU LIE DENIAL -

Now that about 6 24-hour periods have passed.

Now that the "supposed" UN Announcement has proven to be just another intentional BALD-FACED LIE!

Now that another Monday rolls-around with NOTHING of what the GURU's (ESPECIALLY TNT, TONY, JESTER and Possum), their PHASE-II has to be implemented whereby they claim they NEVER SAID what they said last week!

And you know what???

THOUSANDS will agree that they must not ever have said what they said, and will literally YEARN FOR and HANG ON EACH NEW WORD they give, when like cockroaches who have scurried back under the baseboards when a light is turned-on, the light finally gopes back out and HERE THEY COME AGAIN to vomit MORE crap.

Perhaps Okie and Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and DebTarHeelGirl are wise enough to know NOT to jump on TONY's garbage bandwagon this time!

But never fear - - -like the 4th of July fireworks at the lake - RIGHT ON TIME - every year, we are only a little over a MONTH AWAY from the anniversary of the annual Okie "EVERYBODY QUIT YOUR JOBS" call a little after Midnight on that fateful day in late August.

So if the TNT/TONY/JESTER/POSSUM Tumble Bugs don't happen to climb back out from whatever rocks they live under in time,l. . .you can ALWAYS count on Okie to come through with his WHOPPER by August 28th.

• Upvote 3

Phase-II of the GREAT GURU LIE DENIAL -

Now that about 6 24-hour periods have passed.

Now that the "supposed" UN Announcement has proven to be just another intentional BALD-FACED LIE!

Now that another Monday rolls-around with NOTHING of what the GURU's (ESPECIALLY TNT, TONY, JESTER and Possum), their PHASE-II has to be implemented whereby they claim they NEVER SAID what they said last week!

And you know what???

THOUSANDS will agree that they must not ever have said what they said, and will literally YEARN FOR and HANG ON EACH NEW WORD they give, when like cockroaches who have scurried back under the baseboards when a light is turned-on, the light finally gopes back out and HERE THEY COME AGAIN to vomit MORE crap.

Perhaps Okie and Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa and DebTarHeelGirl are wise enough to know NOT to jump on TONY's garbage bandwagon this time!

But never fear - - -like the 4th of July fireworks at the lake - RIGHT ON TIME - every year, we are only a little over a MONTH AWAY from the anniversary of the annual Okie "EVERYBODY QUIT YOUR JOBS" call a little after Midnight on that fateful day in late August.

So if the TNT/TONY/JESTER/POSSUM Tumble Bugs don't happen to climb back out from whatever rocks they live under in time,l. . .you can ALWAYS count on Okie to come through with his WHOPPER by August 28th.

You know youre a Guru when after Hurricane Katrina FEMA calls and asks if they can borrow some of your old rv`s.........

• Upvote 1

Here Is The Complete Chat - Mostly For SkyBear Who Puts Up A False Front Ranting But Actually Hangs On Every Word ...

lgtennis] (Original post by SoulWarrior at TNT)A few days ago, Bernanke (who had been fighting it) finally caught the U.S. up with the rest of the world by bringing the U.S. into Basel III compliance and the gold standard... Prior to this, China, Russia, and several other countries threatened to 'go around' the U.S., including an attempt to go to Canada to 'get it done'.... Iraq went to the U.N. on Thursday to put pressure on the U.S. to 'stop the delays', by 'announcing' their RV within the walls of the U.N...(this was/is considered an 'official' announcement, due to the Sovereignty of the U.N. building and its representatives) Sunday morning, intel from Iraq CBI stated that Iraq announced the CBI hours BEFORE Tony posted it, thereby confirming Tony's information about this...

CountryGirl59] I just got some good news ! My husband just got a call from a gentleman in our network marketing business He just got a call from his son. His son's girlfriend who is a dinarian just got two calls, the first was from a previous boss who is NOW a Contractor in Iraq ... She hasn't spoken with him for a long while and out of the blue she got a call today from him telling her this is about to be done. Also the woman who got her involved is from England, and she got a call from her as well and she said this is READY to GO, so that is two confirmations from two people in different parts of the world, Iraq and England.

GET:

[bigdogmom] lgtennis What new news are you hearing?

[wtfsmdh] lgtennis so we are still good for Monday

[lgtennis] yes

[lgtennis] but if u want to blame someone blame the us ok enuff said lol

[lgtennis] i know that is where the truth lies in all this

[turkeyhtr] Lg, what makes this latest "Rumor" any different from past post? Just asking

[lgtennis] turkeyhtr that is from today

[turkeyhtr] Lg, it's just that this " it's on for Monday" has been predicted many times

[bigdogmom] lgtennis Can you bring anything new from your sources that has not already been said by Terryk?

[lgtennis] turkeyhtr i knwo and u can blame that on the united states

[lgtennis] u guys are sitting here cause of one reason and thats the unites states

[lgtennis] very sad i know….but thats the truth

[Darlindo] who can force the US to do anything? might they continue to stall?

[lgtennis] really no intellers fault

[goodnightnurse!] how long can the USA keep holding this up? Or is it the PTB doing this.

[bOBRT] lgtennis whats your thoughts on the bank fire

[lgtennis] BOBRT how convenient

[bOBRT] lgtennis my thinking too

[maranatha] the US is the most corrupt country on the planet, well, maybe after kenya, lol

[lgtennis] maranatha ya know what ur right

[lgtennis] very sad state of affairs now

[lgtennis] Darlindo they have been forced now cant go into it though sorry

[bOBRT] lgtennis NDA?

[brandonbjn] China hehe

[Darlindo] lgtennis Thanks! That's good to know. Forced is good! lol

[brandonbjn] You don't play with china's money

[lgtennis] brandonbjn thats right

[bigdogmom] lgtennis What happened with the UN?

[lgtennis] read this guys

[lgtennis] ceofort500] EXOGEN UPDATE: CONFIRMATION OF UN ANNOUNCEMENT, 20 JULY INTEL IS MOVING, JUST GOT ANOTHER CONFIRMATION VIA SKYPE!! THEIR EXACT WORDS WERE " I JUST RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION ABOUT THE UN SAYING ITS DONE, AND MY INTEL MATCHES THE STAGE2OMEGA INTEL & TONY'S INTEL. I AM EXCITED NOW!!!!!" GET YOUR PLANS IN ORDER NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GO RV!!!!!!!!! INTEL AS OF

12:13 A.M. EST We just received two more telephone calls that everything was completed on yesterday from 2 totally different sources. There are no delays and no holdups that can prevent this from happening. Keep in mind because it was stated it was completed on yesterday, does not mean it shows up immediately. Kuwait revalued and it did not show up for 10 days after it happened. What we have in our favor is there is a deadline tied to other countries, who FORCED this, and IRAQ unlike Kuwait does not have 10 days from what we were told. Additionally READ the article TODAY where Iraq said there will be an adjustment SUNDAY. .

[airam] lgtennis what about the WB and the IMF ok to the RV

[lgtennis] yes

[Darlindo] When in doubt, force it. works for me

[mikivi] (Original Post by Soul Warrior at TNT) lgtennis David & I work as part of a 'team', including two economists and top business people to put together the pieces of this...felt I should share a little snippet of what we 'see' as a rapidly approaching end to this long wait (with great thanks to all who have provided information along the way) Here is a short overview written and sent to our contacts just a few moments ago: Notice the accuracy of all intel over the last 6-8 weeks...As you know, we do not base our information on the internet alone, but also have our own sources of intel and confirmations which come directly to us...we couple those with extensive research of articles and documents that have all backed up everything we send..

[mikivi] Here are a few examples for you below: IMF 2013 Article IV Consultation very first page states, "Sensitive Info may be deleted"....... they are not telling us everything for a reason....such as, on page 59 there is a listing of the exchange rates up to 2022, but 2013 is missing. Again, there is a reason for this. Another stand-out point is two weeks ago, large banks such as WF, Chase, etc. all oddly went off-line for several hours at the same time and informed their customers it was 'scheduled maintenance', and last night into today through 22 July (Monday), at least 20-30 other banks, including Lloyds of London, have notified their customers of the exact same thing...'scheduled maintenance'

[mikivi] A few days ago, Bernanke (who had been fighting it) finally caught the U.S. up with the rest of the world by bringing the U.S. into Basel III compliance and the gold standard... Prior to this, China, Russia, and several other countries threatened to 'go around' the U.S., including an attempt to go to Canada to 'get it done'.... Iraq went to the U.N. on Thursday to put pressure on the U.S. to 'stop the delays', by 'announcing' their RV within the walls of the U.N...(this was/is considered an 'official' announcement, due to the Sovereignty of the U.N. building and its representatives) Sunday morning, intel from Iraq CBI stated that Iraq announced the CBI hours BEFORE Tony posted it, thereby confirming Tony's information about this...

[mikivi] The fact this was announced in the mosques as 'coming', and word 'slipped' (purposely, perhaps by Iraq?) out from the U.N. tells us there is no denying it now...'it' is coming and very, very soon.. ALL sources are pointing to this week..we personally believe it will be in the next day or two, with the possibility of Wednesday due to banking alignment and the closure of last week's books... As you can see, the pieces to this massive global puzzle have fallen into place, and should you need more than the above, there are countless other examples we could send....including this article, just published today: Finance Committee Member: IQD exchange rate will see significant improvement against USD 21-07-2013 01:07 PM

[mikivi] Baghdad (newsletter). Anticipating Financial Committee member MP/Kurdistan blocs Coalition/Jimmy, Iraqi dinar exchange rate improved significantly against the US dollar after the action taken by the Central Bank of Iraq and of the provisions of Chapter VII. http://************.com/

[lgtennis] mikivi thank you great stuff

[lgtennis] mikivi this is what i am talking about though this part

[lgtennis] (From SoulWarrior) A few days ago, Bernanke (who had been fighting it) finally caught the U.S. up with the rest of the world by bringing the U.S. into Basel III compliance and the gold standard... Prior to this, China, Russia, and several other countries threatened to 'go around' the U.S., including an attempt to go to Canada to 'get it done'.... Iraq went to the U.N. on Thursday to put pressure on the U.S. to 'stop the delays', by 'announcing' their RV within the walls of the U.N...(this was/is considered an 'official' announcement, due to the Sovereignty of the U.N. building and its representatives) Sunday morning, intel from Iraq CBI stated that Iraq announced the CBI hours BEFORE Tony posted it, thereby confirming Tony's information about this...

[lgtennis] now that is the real info

[Tman33] lgtennis music to my ears

[bOBRT] lgtennis now all we need is the real RV announcement

[lgtennis] BOBRT yes but that says it all

[bOBRT] lgtennis I aggree

[brandonbjn] So are pp's still going out after the rv?

[lgtennis] brandonbjn together

[brandonbjn] Lg is spot on i think...IMO and others

[lgtennis] brandonbjn that is the truth right there

[brandonbjn] Ok so we have signed off on the gold back currency for sure now?

[lgtennis] brandonbjn brandonbjn brandonbjn brandonbjn brandonbjn yes

[brandonbjn] Lg,lg,lg,lg,lg, tttaaannkkk uuuuuu