Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

get your waders on!

Alex38

[FLPatriot59] TRUE STORY.... LOL [6:40:00 PM] Now, this is really a true story that I just heard on a call. True story. Someone came on the call and said he got an e-mail from a friend who works with PapaBear and it said the her nephews friend(true story) was at the spa and started talking to a guy and….. somehow got on the subject of Dinar. The guy said he owns 100million Dinar and his dad owns 100 million Dinar and that they have already gone to Reno and Cashed out and the guy called Reno for this guy and they said it was RV'ing right now.

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You've got to be kidding me. This is just really hard to believe that only 2 people in the whole wide world would be cashin' in.  It will be international when it comes down to it. Everyone who has 1 dinar or 1 million will be at the starting line. No one except maybe the PTB ( Powers  That Be ) whoever they are will be able to cash in together or at the same time.

Really shameless... But why oh why am I surprised.

A call about an email from a friend of a coworker's nephew's friend who talked to a stranger in a spa...

743.gif

Good thing he told us 4 times it was true. 

I know.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

[FLPatriot59] TRUE STORY.... LOL [6:40:00 PM] Now, this is really a true story that I just heard on a call. True story. Someone came on the call and said he got an e-mail from a friend who works with PapaBear and it said the her nephews friend(true story) was at the spa and started talking to a guy and….. somehow got on the subject of Dinar. The guy said he owns 100million Dinar and his dad owns 100 million Dinar and that they have already gone to Reno and Cashed out and the guy called Reno for this guy and they said it was RV'ing right now.

BWAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

Quote:

"where did you get this info??? hahahahaha... I'm dying to know..."

Alex38;

Here's an update to the story, hope it helps...

[Papa Bear] Calling all Mods Please hold board

[Papa Bear] Would like this to go to recaps immediately please . There is a malicous story out there that is on recaps about me having 2 friends with 100 million Dinar out in Reno that have cashed out. This is very wrong and someone is trying to drag my name through the mud and bring more confusion.

[Papa Bear] Folks those of you that know me know better than that.

[FLPatriot59] FYI... I just let the mod where i got the info know that it's not true.

[Papa Bear] We have some bad folks involved in this. I would never put something out like this even if it was true which it isnt. It is a complete lie and my integrity is attacked.

[FLPatriot59] That Mod just corrected the room.

[top_gun] FLPatriot59 ty for letting us know

[top_gun] Papa Bear thank you very much for coming in to clarify that for the castle

[Papa Bear] I Am hurt and ANGRY. GROWLING and MY CAREBEAR IS TRYING TO CALM ME DOWN.

FLPatriot59] The post containing info supposedly from Papa Bear is false, as given to me by another room's Mod. He has since corrected the record in the past 10 minutes. As always, treat everything as rumor until proven otherwise.

[Mitzi] PapaBear, I hope this makes you feel a little better. I am reading the post that has you so upset and it only mentions your name in passing. It doesn't say you did anything at all.

Edited by RVWITHME