Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where is the racist outrage???

sportfisher

Maggie I don't think he's going to stop. It seems as if he's got something to prove and doesn't realize that he is doing the exact same thing that he claims the media is doing. This really, really need to stop.

How else do you oppose the media? Bury your head in the sand? This reality needs to be brought forth.Ya'll want to only hear what the shity media has to report? Is that all ya'll want to hear? Not reality? You won't hear this in the crappy media, so shut it down and say sport is just as bad? What a crock! Pull your fingers out of your ears, your hands off of your eyes and mouth and speak up. These ANIMALS are commiting atrocites that the laim stream aren't telling us. WAKE UP TO REALITY! Are you going to tell the Lame Stream media to STOP? Doubt it.Part of the problem comes to mind.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The facts are people die every day white,black, wellow, purple, or green. Color maters none! What people are killed with maters none! We are raised in a violent society no matter what color of flag creed or cause. Humans are very good at killing especially other humans no matter what is used to kill. Humans have morels unlike animals and humans can choose when they want to make a morel decision. The sad thing is we have the choice to make good morel decisions that take no effort in fact it's easier to help an old lady across the street then fight and beat her for her purse! But it's becoming more common to beat rob and kill for nothing at times. So what's this all about? Well as soon as people look at one another and say its us! It's what we expose ourselves to and think it doesn't effect you well it does its called many things like conditioning, brainwashing or programming. The latest conditioning that I saw was the Zimmerman trial I don't care if it was created or it just happened but the one thing that came about was division! A division between a people that are related or nabors or best friends. Every time a man kills another fellow man both men are effected but you're thinking um one is dead and one is not and you be right. But if the world had morally driven people to kill your fellow man would effect the man that was defending himself or others. My point is people are the problem we as humans have little to no natural affection for one another. People like to see and partake in violence and its socially acceptable so we as society are effectively killing one another by supporting violence of any kind.

Beefcake B)

I Meant To Give Your Post A Response Earlier Today... And I Am All Out Of +'s.

Thank You Dear... Very Well Thought Out.

PS. Does Rayzur's Many Post About Violent Video Games By Any Chance Come To Mind? Just Wondering...

Edited by Maggie123

How else do you oppose the media? Bury your head in the sand? This reality needs to be brought forth.Ya'll want to only hear what the shity media has to report? Is that all ya'll want to hear? Not reality? You won't hear this in the crappy media, so shut it down and say sport is just as bad? What a crock! Pull your fingers out of your ears, your hands off of your eyes and mouth and speak up. These ANIMALS are commiting atrocites that the laim stream aren't telling us. WAKE UP TO REALITY! Are you going to tell the Lame Stream media to STOP? Doubt it.Part of the problem comes to mind.

You know absolutely nothing about me and what I believe is reality so your ranting does not affect me in any way, shape or form. What I will tell you about me is that I don't need to watch any type of media to know what types of crimes are happening everyday. Plus I don't need someone to try and force down my throat that only blacks commit crimes against whites. If you look at all the recent posts from sportfisher, most if not all of them, are about crimes that blacks have committed on whites as if those are the only types of crimes that are happening. IT'S NOT! Seems a little biased and unwarranted to me. I don't think it is fair or helps diffuse the racial tension between whites and blacks therefore I commented. I did not slam or belittle sportfisher in anyway. I just don't think his actions are cool. How would you feel if most of my recent threads or posts focused on whites committing crimes against blacks? I highly doubt you would support that. Based on the tension and anger you displayed in your post, I know you wouldn't support it. Regardless, I respect your passion in what you believe but I don't agree with how you attempt to get your point across.  :twocents: Have a great evening!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Back Off..

Animals?... Just Sayin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

:) 

You know absolutely nothing about me and what I believe is reality so your ranting does not affect me in any way, shape or form. What I will tell you about me is that I don't need to watch any type of media to know what types of crimes are happening everyday. Plus I don't need someone to try and force down my throat that only blacks commit crimes against whites. If you look at all the recent posts from sportfisher, most if not all of them, are about crimes that blacks have committed on whites as if those are the only types of crimes that are happening. IT'S NOT! Seems a little biased and unwarranted to me. I don't think it is fair or helps diffuse the racial tension between whites and blacks therefore I commented. I did not slam or belittle sportfisher in anyway. I just don't think his actions are cool. How would you feel if most of my recent threads or posts focused on whites committing crimes against blacks? I highly doubt you would support that. Based on the tension and anger you displayed in your post, I know you wouldn't support it. Regardless, I respect your passion in what you believe but I don't agree with how you attempt to get your point across.  :twocents: Have a great evening!

Dang... I Missed This Till Now ... Or I Would Have Replied Stronger And Sooner... They Seem To Be Doing A Tamdum Thing.

Just A Carbon Copy... Too much Hate Going On.. We Got Sport And Dinarmillionare... Really!?!

STOP!!!

Thank You Ex-Wingnut For Holding The Ground... I've Got Your Back. :)

Fair Warning... You Fellas Really Don't Want To Take On A Challenge Of Fair Minded People That Don't Have A Race Issue.

To shine more light on what is happening to the unfavored race. I'm pretty sure none of these "victims" Were trying to bash their "victimizers" brains all over the cement mma style. The vast majority are women and children. Those are some really courageous souls to take on women, and children.

http://americandictators.blogspot.com/2013/07/black-violence-and-black-mobs.html

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/christian-newsom/a-young-couple-disappears.html

I saw this yesterday and thought it was worth posting

You won't

recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child

who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to

rob my mother,

who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA

determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death

penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and

defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white

neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did

President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my

murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history,

but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise,

President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he

doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not

interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he

would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to

demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty

on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no

representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat

innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek

justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get

tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just

like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.

Yes, but the murders you describe were a black on black crime. It seems they get a pass on those crimes. I think 14 blacks were killed by blacks in Chicago over the 4th, so where is the Rev(?) Sharpton on those murders? How about the Reverand Jessie Jackson, he could bring his illegitimate child and maybe his mistress to the march (riot). Where is the outrage on these crimes by supposedly "men of God". There is so many double standers out there, that it has become a joke...much like the preciously mentioned creeps.

• Upvote 2

We all have a right to voice our opinions, and to ask someone to stop, is a violation of their freedom of speech. Just because one believes in the opposite of what you believe doesn't mean they are hateful.  It means they are fighting for what is right in the eyes of God.  They will fight to demolish hate.  If that means bringing information over that is truth and facts, that shows proof of hate, then so be it.  Its up to us, as individuals to decide what is right and wrong in the eyes of God. 

Unfortunately this issue will never go away.  Hate is a terrible thing.  If you can't see that the media is the root cause of this hate, then all I can say, is that you are lost in the media realm of hate.   

You have the right to chose love or hate, and to also teach your children love or hate.  Judgment is reserved for God. 

• Upvote 1

Dang... I Missed This Till Now ... Or I Would Have Replied Stronger And Sooner... They Seem To Be Doing A Tamdum Thing.

Just A Carbon Copy... Too much Hate Going On.. We Got Sport And Dinarmillionare... Really!?!

STOP!!!

Thank You Ex-Wingnut For Holding The Ground... I've Got Your Back. :)

Fair Warning... You Fellas Really Don't Want To Take On A Challenge Of Fair Minded People That Don't Have A Race Issue.

Thank you Maggie. :peace:

• Upvote 1

There are folks I know who have always said in a self defense gun killing its always better if only one lives to testify! We will never know what happened really. Could be that mr. martin was defending himself or maybe not. What I do know! The substitution of a life for property is never a even exchange. When mr. Zimmerman exited his vehicle he could have in the eyes of mr. Martin been seen as nthe aggressor. I personally believe rather than taking a racial position we should ask ourselves why does it have to be a racial divide? A young man is dead ......another young man has his life ruined forever! It's really sad that the news media for it own purpose twist information for their own bottom line and we the people buy info it!

There are folks I know who have always said in a self defense gun killing its always better if only one loves to testify! We will never know what happened really. Could be that mr. martin was defending himself or maybe not. What I do know! The substitution of a life for property is never a even exchange. When me. Zimmerman exited his vehicle he could of in the eyes of mr. Martin been the aggressor. I personally believe rather than taking a racial position we should ask ourselves why does it have to be a racial divide? A young man is dead ......another young man has his life ruined forever! It's really sad that news media for it own purpose twist information for their own purpose and we the people buy into it!

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 2

Maggie I don't think he's going to stop. It seems as if he's got something to prove and doesn't realize that he is doing the exact same thing that he claims the media is doing. This really, really need to stop.

My vette will stomp your Goat buddy!!!!

• Upvote 1

1005752_564076743628236_1374036392_n.jpg

They have to pay back the evil white man Jonjon! Dont you get it?? I'm just waiting for my opportunity to defend myself against any threats that come my way. If that ever happens to me, the only person left to go to court will be me!!! EEEERRRRAAAAYYYYY!!!

Whites' are the EVIL of the world, don't you know.

Every outrage on every race in recorded history has been perpetrated by same color/different color, same/different race etc . . . We've been doing this to ourselves for thousands of years.

But now, Victimhood is BIG MONEY: just ask Al Sharpton or Rev. Jesse Jackson or Louis Farakhan, to name but several. So much better to blame " Whitey " than to accept resposibilty for ones own actions.

Pretty convenient that Blacks forget that it was their own that sold them to slavers so very long ago. The case was made back in the [ 17th century ] English courts of a man that delivered his plea that " this Man " I bought and paid for him, ergo he is my property. The English court ruled on his behalf. The " owner " later on travelled to the Colonies with his property.

Do you know who that man was who brought slavery to ' America '. A Black man. It might take some digging to find that history, however, I read this studying to become an Anthropologist some years ago.

Hammer away, I don't care. The truth is out there, that is if you're not afraid to find it.

• Upvote 1

COULD IT BE, THAT YOU ARE ALREADY THERE...LOOKING THROUGH DIPSY DUMPTERS FOR FOOD!!!!

Kaduka why do you even talk to this dip*hit? Place it on ignore.

Whites' are the EVIL of the world, don't you know.

Every outrage on every race in recorded history has been perpetrated by same color/different color, same/different race etc . . . We've been doing this to ourselves for thousands of years.

But now, Victimhood is BIG MONEY: just ask Al Sharpton or Rev. Jesse Jackson or Louis Farakhan, to name but several. So much better to blame " Whitey " than to accept resposibilty for ones own actions.

Pretty convenient that Blacks forget that it was their own that sold them to slavers so very long ago. The case was made back in the [ 17th century ] English courts of a man that delivered his plea that " this Man " I bought and paid for him, ergo he is my property. The English court ruled on his behalf. The " owner " later on travelled to the Colonies with his property.

Do you know who that man was who brought slavery to ' America '. A Black man. It might take some digging to find that history, however, I read this studying to become an Anthropologist some years ago.

Hammer away, I don't care. The truth is out there, that is if you're not afraid to find it.

Great post brother +1

Did Joshua Chellew get what he

deserved??? 

Did the baby that was shot in the

face by 2 Afro Americans, get what

he deserved???

Exactly!

• Upvote 2