Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ahhahhahhahahah

Alex38

[30MDinar] I drove to the store today and on my way I passed a WF branch. My bank. There were 17 cars in the lot and I could see people walking inside. Another person reported seeing 12 cars in a WF lot and they approached. Door was locked but they saw balloons on the floor.

[30MDinar] All will be revealed soon

[30MDinar] And it will shock you all

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[30MDinar] I drove to the store today and on my way I passed a WF branch. My bank. There were 17 cars in the lot and I could see people walking inside. Another person reported seeing 12 cars in a WF lot and they approached. Door was locked but they saw balloons on the floor.

[30MDinar] All will be revealed soon

[30MDinar] And it will shock you all

my suprise birthday party?

• Upvote 3

[30MDinar] I drove to the store today and on my way I passed a WF branch. My bank. There were 17 cars in the lot and I could see people walking inside. Another person reported seeing 12 cars in a WF lot and they approached. Door was locked but they saw balloons on the floor.[30MDinar] All will be revealed soon [30MDinar] And it will shock you all

I cashed in yesterday

• Upvote 1