Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

Economic Commission: Iraq is seeking to implement plans to strengthen the Iraqi dinar

Ali Salman - 07/11/2013 - 8:35 p

Said a member of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Salam al-Maliki said the government tends to take urgent steps to strengthen the Iraqi dinar.

Maliki said that the government would take steps to transform the Iraqi market to a promising market, noting that the Iraqi Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy and there is a tendency for the integration work between the central bank and the government to raise the purchasing power of dinars vim portable the dollar.

• Upvote 5

suffering succotash ...how many ways can you guys say the same thing over and over without actually DOING anything......gitter done already....the whole world is watching  :shrug:  :shrug:

and WAITING !!!

A few times over the years we've seen articles on this, but we could typically tell by the wording that the raise in value would be nominal.  These articles we're seeing now definitely are different. IMO.  Thanks Frangipani.

• Upvote 3

if they had said IMPLEMENTING instead of SEEKING TO IMPLEMENT ... this would have been good.

***///

Right...?!  "tends" to take steps... did they mean "intend to" take steps?

If they "tend" to take steps - we ain't seen it yet!

If the "intend" on taking steps, that's a whole different thing there....

And just how is that "urgent" anyway... we ask?

We aren't holding our breath... these guys are masters of the rhetorical spin. <_<

• Upvote 2

Again the volume alone is pointing us in great direction. I am excited even though axious. Millions a day is being pulled to bring about a happy end for us all. Let the good news continue to roll until it becomes a reality.

• Upvote 1

I haven't been in this long, March of this year..but can any of you guys that have been in it longer recall them talking SO MUCH about raising the value? Just curious.

I've been at this since my days in Kuwait, spring of 2004 . I recall in November of 2010 a buddy of mine in this for just as long emails me saying they [ Iraq ] were talking about an RV and gave me several websites to research: Dinar Vets being one of 5 to look into for additional information. Yeah, it's been a Loooong and Winding Road :confused2:

The common theme I am catching in every article is that the hold up is with the CBI...they just don't seem to want to RV at this point.

They never seem to want to...they always say "later".

Pulling in more dinars at the auctions in the mean time is fine with me! Lol...

• Upvote 1

I haven't been in this long, March of this year..but can any of you guys that have been in it longer recall them talking SO MUCH about raising the value? Just curious.

There hasn't been this much activity for several years...with Chap. 7 maybe five years...

suffering succotash ...how many ways can you guys say the same thing over and over without actually DOING anything......gitter done already....the whole world is watching :shrug::shrug:

I lost hope on this rv ever happening long ago. I think Iraq is the dumbest country in the world....they deserve to lose everything cos of this constant talk and no action.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ali Salman - 07/11/2013 - 8:35 p

Said a member of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives Abdul Salam al-Maliki said the government tends to take urgent steps to strengthen the Iraqi dinar.

Maliki said that the government would take steps to transform the Iraqi market to a promising market, noting that the Iraqi Central Bank is responsible for monetary policy and there is a tendency for the integration work between the central bank and the government to raise the purchasing power of dinars vim portable the dollar.

The Next 10 Year Plan - took them a decade to get released from Ch7. . . .  alright, I know, my cynicism is showing. But really, how many ways can you talk about this & still no action. There's no ACTION !

The Next 10 Year Plan - took them a decade to get released from Ch7. . . .  alright, I know, my cynicism is showing. But really, how many ways can you talk about this & still no action. There's no ACTION !

I would disagree.  What we see as no action may be action we can't see right now.

Just how long are they planning to "seek to implement"?? And I think their definition of "urgent" might be different from our definition of "urgent". Maybe they should spend less time talking about what they want to do and instead....JUST DO IT!!

I would disagree.  What we see as no action may be action we can't see right now.

My, uh, cynicism was showing. However, I am picking up what you're laying down; and I'm inclined to agree that, yes, there probably is a lot going on behind the curtain. After a decade of this Zig, from time to time it get's to wearing kinda thin; the waiting that is. Always enjoy reading your posts by the way. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1