Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Bumper64 & Markinsa

The Machine

Yes, our Mods do have their work cut out for them.  Texasgranny (get your guns) tickle me with her signature, But I do miss her dancing kitty!!! 

They set the perfect example of being fair, patient, kind, and caring toward all of us here.  Bravo for them. 

:tiphat::twothumbs: At least I can say they have helped me out more ways than one.  Thanks you guys.  :bravo:

To Mods from Moose 57, :tiphat: :tiphat: . 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2

Adam should buy you both a new bicycle for all you've done.  Bumps - you've been here as long as I can remember and no one else has made me feel as welcome on this sight like you have.  If I ever get to meet you in person - I'll buy you a hamburger.  Red Robbin for both of you.

Edited by billy goat
  • Upvote 2

Adam should buy you both a new bicycle for all you've done.  Bumps - you've been here as long as I can remember and no one else has made me feel as welcome on this sight like you have.  If I ever get to meet you in person - I'll buy you a hamburger.  Red Robbin for both of you.

Red Robbin for both of you.  YUMMMMMMM!!!!!   :lol: 

Thanks everyone!!  

And for those that are bringing in the other mods name I THANK YOU FOR THAT as we ALL work very hard!!!!   :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 2

Bumper you've been a very special help for me here when I needed it most. 

I too would like to wish you my deepest thanks for your kindness that you've 

shown me. I pray that my efforts to change and grow have rewarded you in the 

knowledge that you backed a good guy. Thanks. 

And to Texas Granny, you have been so helpful to me with some technical issues,

I couldn't have done some things on my own. Thank you so much. 

Eagle eye your spiritual support has not gone unnoticed with me. Thank you so much 

for being such an outspoken man of faith. I find great strength from such as you. 

And to all the mods that work here your efforts to make this the foremost premier

dinar site on the web have not been in vain. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I

would have become a member of any web site, but alas I am deeply HONORED to be 

a member here. And to have grown with all of you. It will be a great pleasure to finally

meet everyone once this event is history.

Your Friend

Scotty   

• Upvote 1

I have to add my thanks and appreciation To All Standard Bearers of this site. I echo everything expressed above acknowledging that absent even a small portion of passion and heart from our Mods, we would not experience at the level we are about to from Adams post RV site and VIP opportunities. Our Mods have been hospitable to new members, counselors to those seeking help, referees for all the bad kids, and awesome chat room help for help for Adams weekly chat. There's more cuz I know we haven't seen half of what they really do for this cause! God Bless all of you!

There are a whole host by the hundreds of wonderful members who assisted with these things; our Mods have just been good examples to follow!

• Upvote 2

Bumper you've been a very special help for me here when I needed it most. 

I too would like to wish you my deepest thanks for your kindness that you've 

shown me. I pray that my efforts to change and grow have rewarded you in the 

knowledge that you backed a good guy. Thanks. 

And to Texas Granny, you have been so helpful to me with some technical issues,

I couldn't have done some things on my own. Thank you so much. 

Eagle eye your spiritual support has not gone unnoticed with me. Thank you so much 

for being such an outspoken man of faith. I find great strength from such as you. 

And to all the mods that work here your efforts to make this the foremost premier

dinar site on the web have not been in vain. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I

would have become a member of any web site, but alas I am deeply HONORED to be 

a member here. And to have grown with all of you. It will be a great pleasure to finally

meet everyone once this event is history.

Your Friend

Scotty   

TY, you have changed a LOT and I am very proud to call you a friend!  Great Job!

Thanks to everyone that has said kind words about all of us mods, it makes it all worth wild when we hear your accolades.  :backflip:

• Upvote 2