Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's drive by #1 on 6-28-13

Saint

To:  Ronin ll,  If you do indeed do the "Tarzan Yell"  please record it and put it up here,  I would love to hear it!!  I think all of us would like to do a "Tarzan Yell" right about now!!!!  So exciting!!!

• Upvote 1

***///

PREPARE  FOR  THE  WORST  AND  HOPE  FOR  THE  BEST.

er.... Go RV...... yay. :backflip: 

How's that?... better...?

I would say...Prepare for the best...and not hope, but KNOW that it is here!! Trust in the Word of God!! Just as it is written: "when you pray, whatsoever things ye desire...believe that you receive them, and you SHALL HAVE THEM!! This is not a maybe for those who believe His word is truth!! This is THE TRUTH!! We have this blessing because we ask!! Once again..it is written: "you have not because you ask not"! And where two or more agree..it shall be done!! I know there are a whole lot more than two or three of us in agreement on this!! So Be still and know that He is God!! And KNOW that we HAVE this great financial breakthrough!!! God Bless each of you!!
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I would say...Prepare for the best...and not hope, but KNOW that it is here!! Trust in the Word of God!! Just as it is written: "when you pray, whatsoever things ye desire...believe that you receive them, and you SHALL HAVE THEM!! This is not a maybe for those who believe His word is truth!! This is THE TRUTH!! We have this blessing because we ask!! Once again..it is written: "you have not because you ask not"! And where two or more agree..it shall be done!! I know there are a whole lot more than two or three of us in agreement on this!! So Be still and know that He is God!! And KNOW that we HAVE this great financial breakthrough!!! God Bless each of you!!

Thank you for the encouraging words! I believe in the power of prayer in a big way and in agreement. I just know this RV is bigger than our personal needs. Your words of Scripture are true and God bless you too! PS I have asked! :-)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the encouraging words! I believe in the power of prayer in a big way and in agreement. I just know this RV is bigger than our personal needs. Your words of Scripture are true and God bless you too! PS I have asked! :-)

And that's the main part!! Ask..and it shall be given!! As long as we believe in our hearts...and do not doubt! When those feelings of doubt try to enter into your thoughts...simply command them ton leave in the name of Jesus!! At the name of Jesus, Satan (the enemy who comes to steal your joy, peace, hope, and the promises of the word from your heart....and kill your dreams, expectations...and destroy every good thing, thought, plans that God has placed in your spirit) has to flee!! God sent His Son into the world not to condemn, or judge it (He is not sitting at the right hand of the Father with a pen writing down all of our faults...He only judges our righteous works, and we have been made the righteousness of God by faith!) But He came that we may have life...and that more ABUNDANTLY!! He even says that "I wish above ALL THINGS, that thou mayest PROSPER!!!" I spend many hours every week renewing my mind through the reading of His word, and by prayer and suplication..seeking wisdom and the knowledge of God!! We have been given the mind of Christ!! We are wonderfully made in the image of God the Father...and He does not intend for us to wait until we get to Heaven to live like kings!!! We have been made to sit right along with Jesus at the right Hand of the Father...we are citizens of Heaven, and therefore are actually moreso in Heaven right now than we are on this earth...in spirit (if we be in Christ)! We are blessed to bless others..financially as well as every other way! I believe that we are seeing the great transfer of wealth that the Bible speaks of that will take place in the last days! (The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous) How can we be a great witness to the gospel of Jesus Christ, and witness to His awesome grace and mercy towards us if we are broke, sick, and just downright unhappy!! He desires us healed (by His stripes we WERE healed), He desires us to have abundance in finances, relationships, marriages!! This shows the lost world just how amazing it is to live, walk, talk, and have a personal relationship with our Lord and Saviour!! Seek ye first the kingdom of Heaven...and ALL these THINGS (notice He is speaking of material things..not just spiritual) shall be ADDED unto you!! Rest...and continue to stand fast in faith concerning this!! Our words have great power (life and death are in the power of the tounge)...pray...Thank Him for it..and speak this blessing into manifestation!!! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Adam! You made my heart smile yesterday and I feel so fortunate to have you leading us! I know you are extremely busy getting things ready but I wanted you to know that I really appreciate you taking the time to come into the chat room and letting everyone know your thoughts on what is going on! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

• Upvote 2

Amen!!

On a personal note..This week I got wrongfully pi$$ed on at work by my peers, then today I went to work and they fired me!!!

So, the reason I mention this is because I BELIEVE when one door closes, another (better) one opens. I now have no other obligations other than following my post RV plan without interruption!!! GOD is GOOD!!!

• Upvote 8

Food for thought !   Why did we not see anything major from CNN, Fox, CNBC or any other US News outlets on one of the biggest events in our history between Iraq and the USA ????   Make me go Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1