Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

27 hour fire sale!!! Probably the LAST EVER.

BIG THANK YOU to Adam for all that he and his staff do for us on DV and to Nadita - I echo your sentiments - some great friends on this site and hope to meet them soon at a DV soiree.

I also want to say "A VERY BIG THANK YOU" to yota, dinarthug, ronscarpa, uneek, knights98, luigi1.. for your countless hours sifting through the articles and bringing it to DV for all of us to read

• Upvote 2

Adam:  I'm confused.  I'm a Platinum member.  I tried to get into the OSI forum, but get the message that I'm not authorized and directed to an upgrade link.  When I go there, it says I'm a paid in full lifetime member and I have no available upgrades. 

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,

Big Newby

If the Dinar were to RV at an acceptable rate to me, and I still have them in my possession of them and want to "turn them in" at a US banking office, is that possible and advisable?

I'm not sure what you are asking... What other options would you have? Why are you saying "turn them in"? Are you using any kind of strategy to protect your holdings that would affect the answer? 

Too many unknowns there!

Well... If there were more than 1,000 today........Tomorrow it might be 2 or 3 or even 4,000....

Hopefully site won't blow up....Smile

We have reserve servers ready to handle much much more than that :twothumbs:

Adam:  I'm confused.  I'm a Platinum member.  I tried to get into the OSI forum, but get the message that I'm not authorized and directed to an upgrade link.  When I go there, it says I'm a paid in full lifetime member and I have no available upgrades. 

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,

Big Newby

OSI is separate from VIP - it stands for "Off Shore Investor". I'll send out an email on that immediately, for VIP members only. You will get it shortly.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,

Big Newby

OSI is not the same as being VIP , you need to sign up for that separately, I cant remember who you contact but i'm sure someone will chime in with the info you need.

---  Adam you just beat me to it lol, well big newby there's your answer from the main man himself

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam and to all who have kept us all informed on here since your site DV was created.  Without this site, I personally would be clueless on what to do after the RV. You and your staff have made my life a much less stressful one to live.   I have been waiting ever since I was in Iraq in 2004.  Also, that is where I bought my dinar. I knew the RV would happen someday but I was hoping more that I would still be around to actually see it!!  If it does RV this year, it could not be a better time to do so!!  GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Adam, for VIP renewal, Its does still show 49.99 for the pricing. Is this adjusted before the payment is processed?? Just not sure if the pricing changes are truly in affect or if I need to go a few steps further in the purchase? Thanks

If you're not willing to put up with me for at least 6 months then you do not get a discount :D

• Upvote 4

This is the 1st time that I have responded to a post on here. I hope that this does happen. I really do. But Im not holding my breath. Im not being negative. Im being realistic. There are so many variables to something like this. Of course God trumps everything!

But is this God's will? I really dont know. At one time, I thought for sure that it was God and was going to happen. Now, after 4 years holding Dinar, Im not so sure anymore.

What I do know is that God is in control. God rains blessings on the just and unjust alike. There are many good people and good organizations out there that could really use the financial boost. There are also many people out there that would choose poorly and squander the wealth.

In fact, if you look at stats of those that won millions in the lottery, you will find that a huge percentage of them wound up filing bankruptcy in 5 years or so.

Its because they were careless and just spent the money on meaningless things.

So I guess my challenge to everyone that has Dinar is to think and pray about what youd do if this RV actually happens. Develop a game plan. The old saying is that if you aim and nothing, this is exactly what you will hit. A big fat nothing.

If you dont have a game plan for what to do with all this money, when and if it happens, you will find that it poofs and you will have nothing to show for it.

There is so much need in the world. Lets all use this money for the glory of God!

If you do, you wil find that it wont run out. Just like when Elisha filed those pots with oil.

You cant out give God. I dare you to try!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2