Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

27 hour fire sale!!! Probably the LAST EVER.

If you're not willing to put up with me for at least 6 months then you do not get a discount :D

Hi Adam, I hope with my question you dont feel I was being disrespectful because that was not my intent at all, I just simply didnt see the discount applied and thought I was doing something wrong and thought I would ask. I have been a long time member, and have had a VIP membership several times, and have renewed it when I could afford it. I have only ever been able to afford 3 months at a time, I am a single mother, and my budget is SUPER tight, so Im sorry, I cant do more than 3 months at a time, I just dont have the money to do it unfortunately. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the email! I would love to be a platinum member but my budget does not allow for the expense. I have been waiting and watching since 2004. I was so glad to find your site and have followed it since finding it, a few years ago! Years of reading the others had given me nightmares. I joined this year and became verified, because I felt the RV was coming. My question is, will you keep the 'only a site members' apprised of the happenings?  I understand that the VIP members will have investment opportunities as well as other perks the non VIP's will not have access to. I am just flying solo and I am very nervous of the banks taking advantage of my naivete.  

Yea, I have been in hiding, busy planning what to do after an RV :)

Shots you say?  I can handle it :P

Persy :)

I thought you are the double for Adam.. lol.. you haven't shown up in a while and suddenly when Adam showed up, you showed up :)

hmmm.. you can handle it..? I thought the saying "you can't handle the truth"  ooppss, sorry.. I should say the shots.. the last time you had shots, you could only handle 2 shots.  This time, GG is talking about Jose and worm lol 

Wow Adam, great offer, where were you when I was signing up.  LOL!!!

Have to agree with Nadita, its great to feel your excitement through the cyber waves.  Although I was getting a little concern in not hearing from you while all the exciting news were happening around us.   So glad you stopped by.  Look forward to your morning chat as well. 

Hey Nadita, better late than never.....LOL!!! :eyebrows:

Patty... 

LOL... true.. better late than never ... glad the boat is still at the dock otherwise Adam would have swum to the boat and if we can hear him, we can throw him a life jacket.. otherwise, he will do a triathon lol

• Upvote 1

Persy :)

I thought you are the double for Adam.. lol.. you haven't shown up in a while and suddenly when Adam showed up, you showed up :)

hmmm.. you can handle it..? I thought the saying "you can't handle the truth"  ooppss, sorry.. I should say the shots.. the last time you had shots, you could only handle 2 shots.  This time, GG is talking about Jose and worm lol 

Patty... 

LOL... true.. better late than never ... glad the boat is still at the dock otherwise Adam would have swum to the boat and if we can hear him, we can throw him a life jacket.. otherwise, he will do a triathon lol

Well I hope Adam can handle the stampede, when we all come rushing. 

Look forward to meeting everyone.  How about your Los Vegas trip, still on for everyone.  :eyebrows: Might have to get one started in the regular forum, because not everyone can get into the VIP.  I've made some awesome friends there, and would hate to leave them out of the loop.  What do you think Nadita??? :eyebrows:

Just a reminder everyone....keep your phones charged at all times.  :soon:

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 1

Well I hope Adam can handle the stampede, when we all come rushing. 

Look forward to meeting everyone.  How about your Los Vegas trip, still on for everyone.  :eyebrows: Might have to get one started in the regular forum, because not everyone can get into the VIP.  I've made some awesome friends there, and would hate to leave them out of the loop.  What do you think Nadita??? :eyebrows:

Just a reminder everyone....keep your phones charged at all times.  :soon:

Patty,

Before you asked, I have already thought lol.. gosh we think alike :) I bumped the thread and yes would love to see more people there... let me see what I can do so I don't get in trouble.  I think Adam will be nice and let everyone joins :)

This is the 1st time that I have responded to a post on here. I hope that this does happen. I really do. But Im not holding my breath. Im not being negative. Im being realistic. There are so many variables to something like this. Of course God trumps everything!

But is this God's will? I really dont know. At one time, I thought for sure that it was God and was going to happen. Now, after 4 years holding Dinar, Im not so sure anymore.

What I do know is that God is in control. God rains blessings on the just and unjust alike. There are many good people and good organizations out there that could really use the financial boost. There are also many people out there that would choose poorly and squander the wealth.

In fact, if you look at stats of those that won millions in the lottery, you will find that a huge percentage of them wound up filing bankruptcy in 5 years or so.

Its because they were careless and just spent the money on meaningless things.

So I guess my challenge to everyone that has Dinar is to think and pray about what youd do if this RV actually happens. Develop a game plan. The old saying is that if you aim and nothing, this is exactly what you will hit. A big fat nothing.

If you dont have a game plan for what to do with all this money, when and if it happens, you will find that it poofs and you will have nothing to show for it.

There is so much need in the world. Lets all use this money for the glory of God!

If you do, you wil find that it wont run out. Just like when Elisha filed those pots with oil.

You cant out give God. I dare you to try!

Thanks for the reminder :)  that's why you need a good accountant, financial planner and estate attorney.  Have a game plan, think of what you want to do with your life.  Take a couple days to let it sink.. pay off debts and meet with the financial planner, accountant and estate attorney.  You may have to interview a few of them and make sure you are comfortable working with them.  When you have questions, they will answer and explain it to you until you understand it, in other words, they have patience and time for you.  Set aside fun money for vacation, personal things that you really want to buy and when that pocket is empty.. don't tap into other accounts.  Live comfortably and don't forget to pay forward and help the less fortunate and of course don't get taken by them too.

Honey attracts bee.. money attracts people.. make sure you know who is who amongst your friends and family :)

Thanks for the reminder :)  that's why you need a good accountant, financial planner and estate attorney.  Have a game plan, think of what you want to do with your life.  Take a couple days to let it sink.. pay off debts and meet with the financial planner, accountant and estate attorney.  You may have to interview a few of them and make sure you are comfortable working with them.  When you have questions, they will answer and explain it to you until you understand it, in other words, they have patience and time for you.  Set aside fun money for vacation, personal things that you really want to buy and when that pocket is empty.. don't tap into other accounts.  Live comfortably and don't forget to pay forward and help the less fortunate and of course don't get taken by them too.

Honey attracts bee.. money attracts people.. make sure you know who is who amongst your friends and family :)

Great posts!!! Kinda reminds me of the book we started to study....don't you think Nadita??? :eyebrows: WH

• Upvote 1

Why Mr. Montana of course.  Old fashion here, still have a lan line...the "phone call" should tell me to check my emails.    :praying: pleeeeease happen

:twothumbs:

If you've entered a landline, the system will recognize that and you will just get a recorded message instructing you to get into the VIP section and check your email. 

:twothumbs:

Well I just took advantage of the fire sale and joined the VIP GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! And welcome to the club. :twothumbs:

Adam

Hate to bother you with this but I have t received a VIP email you mentioned yesterday. You said it would go out

slow so I was wondering if its still coming.

Thanks for everything,

cws