Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1000.25 for 1 usd?

supergirl

I'll take number two at 1.25 please, and add a side of dong to go.

So your saying you want to buy a #2 with a side of dong for $1.25?

You might be able to get that in the Philippians at that price but it probably comes with an additional side of the clap.

Yo SuperGirl - I Think I Passed By Ur Boyfriend While I Was Heading Down Into The Subway Today ...

superman-costume-escalator-illusion-cosp

:D:D:D

Thug, just saw 'Man of Steel' with the kiddo. Good, accept a stupid comment trying to make a laugh by a female army captain at the end. Even my 12 yr old girl rolled her eyes at it. Kind of like the dumb tooth fairy line in transformers. Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The way it appear that it was presented to her was that it was more of a common thing over in that region. Therefor, I doubt it would require high-level access.. This information may simply be what people are spending to acquire dollars from banks.

Weird how their market rate is better than the official rate and while the CBI posts market rates of higher than the official rate.

Makes you wonder if sometimes we are simply misled.

Iraq likes to mix it up......because they love to mislead, it makes them feel jiggy.

I'll bet the reason they are not updating the CBI website is because there is no one who writes well enough in English to do it.  Probably one of Shabbibi's employees had that job, and he or she had been relieved of their position and has been under investigation.  The employees left at the bank are probably working overtime to keep up., and the English version is a low priority.  If this place is anything like most businesses, they haven't hired anybody to replace the " gang of eight".

If the rate was 1000.25 and you dropped 3 zero's it would not be 1.25, it would be 1.00025. But the odd thing is  - have you ever seen any talk about a "street value" or otherwise being carried out to the hundredths of a dinar. 25/100th's of a dinar is so worthless you cannot even calculate it (reasonably) or break it down in an exchange. Doesn't make any sense to me.

But...if they did change the rate to 1000.25, that would give you an exchange of .0009975 and then if they did drop three zero's the exchange would be 0.9975, hence you would score a tad under a 1:1 rate.

ill take option number two please with a margarita!!!

I'm in line with you.

If you need to see a daily rate, go to this CBI document that contains the CBI daily auction information, and it is in English and updated daily: http://www.cbi.iq/documents/CBI_FOREIGN_EXCHANGE_AUCTIONS.pdf

I haven't seen you in quite a while, and I've missed you.  Hope everything has been ok, and that you are well.  Your little camel still looks jaunty. lol 

• Upvote 1

man I sure hope so $ 1.25 and I'm doin a back flip-broken back or not lol  I pry for Iraq and all of us that it pops @ anything close to a buck and Im smilin all the way to Da bank!! thanks supergirl for the post!!

Edited by ronberta
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1