Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure...Within 24 Hours...

Farwould I agree with most of what you are saying. But Glen is smart and has many ally's that have much credibility. What Glen says will be the truth. He is a good man. He has spoken out against just as many republicans as democrats, with good reason! We all need to be ready and stand together as Americans and forget party affiliation. This corruption and dismantling of the US Constitution will only get worse. I'm really afraid this is going to get out of hand and eventually start a rebellion and eventual civil war. I really pray that God will intervene and bring us together as he did in WW2.

Wow sxsess this is one of your best posts.I wasnt saying he's not a smart man in what he does.

Glen hires the best hacks he can find its the only way we can find out certain truths.

But just to let you good folks know do not use a password that is less than 18 digits and change it at least

once a month.Or you will be letting folks like me have the run of the mill with your PC,Iphone or laptops

I phones are the easiest to hack I want everyone to trash these I phones but nope You just cant live without one.

so thank you in advance for keeping them less work for me.I guessed glens password in 4 guesses....7 digits only

without my scambler and what he has will open the eyes of the american people but whats bad is

a hour later no one will give a dam.I just want to see how much the governments media will

let him spill it and I mean IT.I bet he is sweating big drops from both ends if he uses

what I saw.Thank You sxsess for a reasonable response and I respect your values.

PG

• Upvote 2

I've said it before Beck comes out with these absolutely outrageous findings that everyone ridicules him for and in the next 12-18 months to the letter what he has forcasted turns out to become true. His show on his own network THe Blaze TV is very interesting and can be seen streeming on internet. He has a very good security force protecting him and his family. I believe what he says totaly. check for yourself and see.

• Upvote 2

The hatred in this country has got to stop.  I got friggen negged because I said I pray for our country and our representatives.  Why?  Are there people that believe their prayers should be reserved for only those they see fit to use them on?  Everybody needs the power of prayer.  Or, am I being negged simply because you don't like me?  If that's the case, then fine......but please pray for our so called leaders whenever you get a chance......they certainly need them.  Rant complete.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

The hatred in this country has got to stop.  I got friggen negged because I said I pray for our country and our representatives.  Why?  Are there people that believe their prayers should be reserved for only those they see fit to use them on?  Everybody needs the power of prayer.  Or, am I being negged simply because you don't like me?  If that's the case, then fine......but please pray for our so called leaders whenever you get a chance......they certainly need them.  Rant complete.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

people do not KNOW the Bible or they "pick & choose" which parts they want to follow Shabs....

1Tim 2:1-4 makes it plain that we are to PRAY for ALL in authority and that GOD wants ALL saved...the ones we like and the ones we don't...the ones we voted for and the ones we didn't...I'm so glad SOMEONE prayed for Saul who became Paul who wrote 60% of the New Testament rather than curse him for his murderous hatred of and assault on the church...

Eagle sermon complete... :eagle:  :twocents:

\

• Upvote 3

GO RV, then BV

I was going to neg you because I was bored... :lol:    But I was not led into temptation.. :peace:

• Upvote 3

people do not KNOW the Bible or they "pick & choose" which parts they want to follow Shabs....

1Tim 2:1-4 makes it plain that we are to PRAY for ALL in authority and that GOD wants ALL saved...the ones we like and the ones we don't...the ones we voted for and the ones we didn't...I'm so glad SOMEONE prayed for Saul who became Paul who wrote 60% of the New Testament rather than curse him for his murderous hatred of and assault on the church...

Eagle sermon complete... :eagle:  :twocents:

\

Thank you for the support EagleEye.  I appreciate your efforts to this site and I am truly in awe of your ability to so quickly find the scripture passage I was searching for.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

I was going to neg you because I was bored... :lol:    But I was not led into temptation.. :peace:

Hahaha.....my kind of humor Bunk.  However, I was not able to fight off the temptation to plus (+) you...........so I did.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

GO RV, then BV

well then stop the hate, you are always putting wood in the fire.

also, most probably aren't sure who you are praying too.

so is Glenn's guy, General Petraeus ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

All Americans, we should drop our party affiliation and be ready to stand TOGETHER, against the REAL enemies of America. NOT EACH OTHER. We can go back to bickering about party later.

I am conservative with my politics and I'll go along with this also. I'm completely fed-up with both sides of our mafia style government that can't get anything done but bicker back -n- forth. 

It is an absolute embarrassment to me how they handle things or the lack there of.

I hope GB does have something that actually exposes some of the corruptness, maybe then some will pull their heads out of the sand.

We're praying for our leaders...but remember, God helps those that help themselves. So you guy's let me know when the march (peaceful) on Washington is and I'll be there. 

What would Thomas Jefferson do?

Until then, also... locked, loaded and completely fed-up!

• Upvote 4

This goes so along with a conversation that I was having in the Robert E. Lee thread. 

I am proud to see that my liberal brothers and conservative brothers seem to have found 

a common ground. That is what scares the gov most. 

US UNITED. 

Even Ted Turner knows that slavery wasn't the issue 

that caused the civil war. Try watching his movie called, Gods and Generals. Should 

slavery have happened? HE L L NO. But it was not the reason for the war. States Rites 

was. And it had to do with a railroad from Chicago, look it up. I don't hear you liberals 

crying about the fact that this entire nation is enslaved by liberalism. And I'm referring to 

both parties. When you have a master and he can force you to do something that is against 

your will, that is slavery. I don't care how you want to justify it. " our laws are for the good of the 

nation." bs. Obama care is just one of the many enslaving laws. Oh and so you don't think that 

I'm just picking on that moron in the white house, the patriot act did more to enslave the American 

people that anything Obama has been accused of. I say it that way because if you think that men

as stupid as George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama can possibly be capable of doing the  

things that have been done then your are a fool. Good old George suddenly came up with the

Patriot Act just a few short months after nine eleven. The largest, most overreaching law to have

ever been written. Obama supposedly came up with the Affordable Health Care Act less that one yr in

office. The most overreaching law ever written into American private sector. These men are not gods, and

these laws were already written long before they came into office. All that was needed was a situation

to make the slaves think they were necessary. We were not always slaves. We have given our rites away 

willingly in the name of safety. And those that will do that deserve neither freedom nor safety.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, stop being manipulated by the unseen power that has enslaved us all. I don't care that

your liberal in your view of life. I don't care that your conservative with your perspective. I don't care that 

you believe in a higher power or not. ( well to some extent I do), but if you choose not to I am not going to

hate you for it. Nor am I going to force you to think like I do. And you shouldn't me.

What I care about is this one thing. ARE YOU A FREAKING AMERICAN. 

We are all in this boat together, and if we don't wake up to the fact that as a whole we are the ones with all 

the power then we will lose our freedom forever, The gov has no power but what we give it. What do you think

it would do if all Americans said in one accord, NO, you will not tax us anymore. NO, you will not tell us what

we can and can't buy. And  He l l no you don't control my health care or any other part of our private

society. NO were not going to take it anymore NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This nation was founded on many different nationalities, many different religious beliefs, many different 

ideologies. So when is it that we forgot we live and let live? When did we decided that your view was a

threat to mine? And what was it that caused us to see our neighbor as the enemy?  Wake up America,

this has been done to us by an unseen force and we have the power to stop it. Were all Americans, so

lets start acting like it. Were the largest melting pot in the history of the world and we can all live together

as we have in the past. WE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL WHEN WE ARE UNITED.               

One other thing I want to add,

Were Americans, We became the greatest nation on earth for one reason 

and one reason only, We lived and let live. We didn't hate each other for 

being different. And we didn't insist that someone live there life according 

to our views or they were the enemy. But most importantly when push came to

shove we were United and would kick you butt for messing with ANY of us. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151197-general-robert-e-lee-1863/#ixzz2WEE02Mmo

• Upvote 7

This goes so along with a conversation that I was having in the Robert E. Lee thread. 

I am proud to see that my liberal brothers and conservative brothers seem to have found 

a common ground. That is what scares the gov most. 

US UNITED. 

Even Ted Turner knows that slavery wasn't the issue 

that caused the civil war. Try watching his movie called, Gods and Generals. Should 

slavery have happened? HE L L NO. But it was not the reason for the war. States Rites 

was. And it had to do with a railroad from Chicago, look it up. I don't hear you liberals 

crying about the fact that this entire nation is enslaved by liberalism. And I'm referring to 

both parties. When you have a master and he can force you to do something that is against 

your will, that is slavery. I don't care how you want to justify it. " our laws are for the good of the 

nation." bs. Obama care is just one of the many enslaving laws. Oh and so you don't think that 

I'm just picking on that moron in the white house, the patriot act did more to enslave the American 

people that anything Obama has been accused of. I say it that way because if you think that men

as stupid as George W. Bush and Barack Hussein Obama can possibly be capable of doing the  

things that have been done then your are a fool. Good old George suddenly came up with the

Patriot Act just a few short months after nine eleven. The largest, most overreaching law to have

ever been written. Obama supposedly came up with the Affordable Health Care Act less that one yr in

office. The most overreaching law ever written into American private sector. These men are not gods, and

these laws were already written long before they came into office. All that was needed was a situation

to make the slaves think they were necessary. We were not always slaves. We have given our rites away 

willingly in the name of safety. And those that will do that deserve neither freedom nor safety.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, stop being manipulated by the unseen power that has enslaved us all. I don't care that

your liberal in your view of life. I don't care that your conservative with your perspective. I don't care that 

you believe in a higher power or not. ( well to some extent I do), but if you choose not to I am not going to

hate you for it. Nor am I going to force you to think like I do. And you shouldn't me.

What I care about is this one thing. ARE YOU A FREAKING AMERICAN. 

We are all in this boat together, and if we don't wake up to the fact that as a whole we are the ones with all 

the power then we will lose our freedom forever, The gov has no power but what we give it. What do you think

it would do if all Americans said in one accord, NO, you will not tax us anymore. NO, you will not tell us what

we can and can't buy. And  He l l no you don't control my health care or any other part of our private

society. NO were not going to take it anymore NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This nation was founded on many different nationalities, many different religious beliefs, many different 

ideologies. So when is it that we forgot we live and let live? When did we decided that your view was a

threat to mine? And what was it that caused us to see our neighbor as the enemy?  Wake up America,

this has been done to us by an unseen force and we have the power to stop it. Were all Americans, so

lets start acting like it. Were the largest melting pot in the history of the world and we can all live together

as we have in the past. WE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL WHEN WE ARE UNITED.               

One other thing I want to add,

Were Americans, We became the greatest nation on earth for one reason 

and one reason only, We lived and let live. We didn't hate each other for 

being different. And we didn't insist that someone live there life according 

to our views or they were the enemy. But most importantly when push came to

shove we were United and would kick you butt for messing with ANY of us. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151197-general-robert-e-lee-1863/#ixzz2WEE02Mmo

I like what you say, but have YOU done it? It seems like everyone else is waiting for someone else to make the first move.

I agree just say NO    but its easier said than done.

I read on another thread where someone said I don't even know how to stop paying income tax they take it right out of my check.

I just wonder how much longer before people do say enough, isn't that why this country was founded in the first place?

We are slaves, economic slaves.

It's coming I feel it, its like the calm before the storm. 

• Upvote 2

I like what you say, but have YOU done it? It seems like everyone else is waiting for someone else to make the first move.

I agree just say NO    but its easier said than done.

Some kind of a million man march or other peaceful protest on D.C. with a large following would have to start with a celebrity that we can all know and relate too. I just don't think if lady Grace's Daddy and Law (me) try to start it, anyone will show up :lol: (actually some of my friends would go). Example... during the Vietnam war I think it was Joan Baez that helped to get the protest's started. Students and other passionate citizens joined in. Someone from Hollywood maybe. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Someone that is sick of too much government control  :shrug: 

It would have to be enough people to actually slow the city down and get publicity.  :twocents: 

I know a lot of people that have the means to go and stay for a week or two, that's what it would take.

Edited by LAWRENCEOFDINARIA

I agree just say NO    but its easier said than done

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151164-glenn-beck-will-break-news-that-will-take-down-the-entire-power-structurewithin-24-hours/page-4#ixzz2WEWmXvTs

Actually, to a certain extent, YES.  

I don't pay taxes as I own a trucking business and by the end of the yr there are enough

deductions that I don't owe. But when I was a company driver I would claim 10 dependents

and that pretty much took care of the tax problem until I filed. I would then itemize my taxes

and end up paying a much lessor amount then simply allowing the government to take my

money from all yr  in what amounts to an interest free loan. Why we allow the gov to do this is

beyond me. You can claim ten dependents and you will most likely not have income taxes withheld. 

This is totally legal as long as you claim what your real deductions are when you file. Yes at the time 

you file you will end up writing a check to the government, but they wont be getting that money

free of interest from you.

Now what do you think would happen if SUDDENLY every American claimed ten deductions on their W4?

And just for giggles someone started a movement that we would all decide come April we weren't going

to file unless the government changed some things. Just a thought. 

Or what do you think would happen if every American SUDDENLY went to their bank tomorrow and withdrew

every dollar in there accounts? How long do you think it would be before we would peacefully get uncle Sams 

attention. We are stronger when we are UNITED. They are working for us when we INSIST it to be that way.

And we don't need no dam gun to do it. WE NEED TO BE UNITED.

I am for the first time in my life beginning to think that we are now seeing this UNITY coming together.

Here in this very thread we have gotten liberals and conservatives, Christians and Atheist to agree 

something needs to be done. THAT MY FRIENDS IS HOW A REVOLUTION STARTS.      

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

I agree just say NO    but its easier said than done

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151164-glenn-beck-will-break-news-that-will-take-down-the-entire-power-structurewithin-24-hours/page-4#ixzz2WEWmXvTs

Actually, to a certain extent, YES.  

I don't pay taxes as I own a trucking business and by the end of the yr there are enough

deductions that I don't owe. But when I was a company driver I would claim 10 dependents

and that pretty much took care of the tax problem until I filed. I would then itemize my taxes

and end up paying a much lessor amount then simply allowing the government to take my

money from all yr  in what amounts to an interest free loan. Why we allow the gov to do this is

beyond me. You can claim ten dependents and you will most likely not have income taxes withheld. 

This is totally legal as long as you claim what your real deductions are when you file. Yes at the time 

you file you will end up writing a check to the government, but they wont be getting that money

free of interest from you.

Now what do you think would happen if SUDDENLY every American claimed ten deductions on their W4?

And just for giggles someone started a movement that we would all decide come April we weren't going

to file unless the government changed some things. Just a thought. 

Or what do you think would happen if every American SUDDENLY went to their bank tomorrow and withdrew

every dollar in there accounts? How long do you think it would be before we would peacefully get uncle Sams 

attention. We are stronger when we are UNITED. They are working for us when we INSIST it to be that way.

And we don't need no dam gun to do it. WE NEED TO BE UNITED.

I am for the first time in my life beginning to think that we are now seeing this UNITY coming together.

Here in this very thread we have gotten liberals and conservatives, Christians and Atheist to agree 

something needs to be done. THAT MY FRIENDS IS HOW A REVOLUTION STARTS.      

And Unity Needs A Voice!!! Spot on LGD!

Surely You Jest. :rolleyes: Shabs shows more christianity towards others than most here... Old Sport.

leave to a non-christian to criticize christians.............. :bravo:

you have no clue, maybe you can buy one when this ride RV's   :shrug:

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3